PDA

View Full Version : Rights of Passage

Robin414
03-28-2016, 11:02 AM
Anyone ever put money in your bra? I just did that this morning going to a local convenience store 😀

I'm totally out at this place, the owners wife is such a sweetheart (and pretty damn cute 😉 )

Just sharing what's so far a pretty awesome and gender friendly day 😃

Tracii G
03-28-2016, 11:25 AM
I love the girls that work at the little convenience store close to home totally accepting of my girl side.
I have used my bra a few times to hold paper money or my debit card.

Shelly Preston
03-28-2016, 12:07 PM
I once used my bra to keep my hotel key safe :D

Liz57
03-28-2016, 01:58 PM
It just occurred to me a couple of days ago that I could carry kleenex in my bra. My mom always did that.

Liz57:battingeyelashes:

Leslie Langford
03-28-2016, 02:45 PM
Anyone ever put money in your bra? I just did that this morning going to a local convenience store 😀

I'm totally out at this place, the owners wife is such a sweetheart (and pretty damn cute 😉 )

Just sharing what's so far a pretty awesome and gender friendly day 😃

Hah! No gold stars from me for that particular revelation/epiphany...that's just basic Bra-Wearing 101 :eek: :doh:. Report in to us again when you have mastered the art of the one-handed, behind-the-back unhooking of your bra and then extracting it from out of one sleeve of your dress, blouse, sweater, or top etc. without actually removing that garment first. That's a skill most girls learn by age 16 to facilitate their boyfriends' ability to reach second base while making out... ;) :heehee: :daydreaming:

sometimes_miss
03-28-2016, 03:38 PM
Report in to us again when you have mastered the art of the one-handed, behind-the-back unhooking of your bra and then extracting it from out of one sleeve of your dress etc..
Watched women do that, I can't reach that part of my back since I was a teen. Women are more flexible. I just use the clip'n'spin technique for putting it on and taking it off.

I've put random things in my bra at times, makes up for no pockets.

Robin414
03-28-2016, 05:05 PM
Hah! No gold stars from me for that particular revelation/epiphany...that's just basic Bra-Wearing 101 :eek: :doh:. Report in to us again when you have mastered the art of the one-handed, behind-the-back unhooking of your bra and then extracting it from out of one sleeve of your dress, blouse, sweater, or top etc. without actually removing that garment first. That's a skill most girls learn by age 16 to facilitate their boyfriends' ability to reach second base while making out... ;) :heehee: :daydreaming:

LOL, I've totally done that in my car several times (had to use two hands mind you and I wasn't making out with myself 😂 )

docrobbysherry
03-28-2016, 07:37 PM
I rarely wear bras anymore. My DD breast plate doesn't need them. I've stuffed allsorts of things down my cleavage, tho. Won't ever try holding a drink there again!

Sarah Beth
03-28-2016, 08:32 PM
I don't out dressed so I have never had occasion to do anything like stuffing money down my bra. I did work around some women a few years ago who carried their cell phones in their bra. I got on trouble once for offering to the answer the phone for one of them.

Robin414
03-28-2016, 09:02 PM
OMG, "Ya, I'll take that 'call' 😈 ' 😅

Mykaa
03-28-2016, 11:13 PM
Well Id honestly have to say that opportunity hasnt presented yet lol.

Hell on Heels
03-28-2016, 11:24 PM
Hell-o Robin,
I haven't used my bra for carrying my cash (or anything else for that matter!)
I have been boob-dialed by my neighbor once before, that was kinda fun!
Much Love,
Kristyn

chelyann
03-28-2016, 11:30 PM
i have done that a few times , it felt so GG doing it

Petra1
03-29-2016, 05:32 PM
The first year I dressed for Halloween, I went trick-or-treating and put the candy down my cleavage. Does that count?

Jennifer0874
03-29-2016, 05:44 PM
I had my cell phone in the top of my bathing suit. Then I forgot and jumped in the pool. It was an expensive right of passage, especially since it was my first time swimming as Jennifer.

Scarlett Viktoria
03-29-2016, 06:17 PM
Sometimes I ise it to hold my cellphone. But around the house.

Lori Kurtz
03-29-2016, 08:04 PM
The only things that have ever gone in my bra are my semi-imaginary but realistic-appearing-when-I'm-fully-dressed and very lovely breasts.

Krisi
03-30-2016, 10:58 AM
I keep my money and credit cards in my purse. Same for car keys.

My wife kept her phone in her bra for a while but she sweated and ruined it. Besides, now her phone is far too big to fit in her bra.

cdinmd206
04-03-2016, 09:31 AM
I have not put money in my bra but have put paper money in my stocking tops.

Lexi Moralas
04-03-2016, 09:56 AM
Recently did it with the hotel key lol

RylieM
04-03-2016, 10:09 AM

I only recently started dressing again it took me no time to relearn that exact skill even with a 4 hook just dont ask em to put my 4 hook bra on from behind my back been trying just cant do it but I also have a 3 hook I can do that with.