PDA

View Full Version : Why?

Joanne_2003
02-20-2006, 09:52 AM
Why do we wear what we wear? I mean what is it about your favourite female clothes appeal to you?

I love intimate apparel, such as bras, panties, slips, camisoles and nylons (either pantyhose or stockings and garters). I love the way the bra holds my fleshy chest (man boobs) and there is nothing better than satiny panties. My wife doesn't understand why but is very tolerant (supportive to a degree) she has helped buy clothing for me before and has even said I don't need any more as I have more female clothes than her...LOL.

I love the way they feel but I sometimes wonder if its the taboo stigma around what I wear that got me started. Either way I'm glad that I started and I know that I'll continue because I feel better about me when I can dress.

talkwithmelissa
02-20-2006, 04:20 PM
I agree with you in all of the areas that you mentioned. I love how the materials feel and fit (silky, stretchy, form fitting, flowing, etc) and how I look when wearing them. I'm sure the taboo stigma has something to do with it also. I catch myself shopping for more clothes even when I have told myself that I have enough of that peticular item. I also noticed that when I have enough of an item that fits the descriptions that I mentioned above, like a flowing A-line skirt, I buy other materials that I thought I would never buy, like a denim skirt. This is usually brought on by observing what other girls are wearing. It may not feel silky but it sure does look good which makes me feel good. lastly, I am also glad that I started and will continue because I feel complete.

Phillis
02-20-2006, 04:23 PM
I agree with you both. I like the silky feeling and am always looking for something new in bras and panties especially. I cannot go shopping with out wandering through the lingere section of any store that I go to. Best wishes.

Julie Avery
02-20-2006, 04:23 PM
I am also glad that I started and will continue because I feel complete.

That's well said, Melissa, I couldn't describe my own feelings any more clearly.

eleventhdr
02-20-2006, 04:27 PM
That's all it exactly and perhaps's much more as well!: Suzy!

nikisbest
02-20-2006, 04:28 PM
Add me to the agree list. I have more bras and panties than my
wife, and even sexier intimates than she does.
I still watch ebay and the sales papers, looking for the sexy
satin and lace.
I am at the point now where I think I want a pair of shoes, but
I don't know how that will go over.
;)

livy_m_b
02-20-2006, 04:28 PM
For a somewhat different theme: I like clothes that make me appear as a typical woman of my age and situation in whatever setting I happen to be. They can be jeans, sneakers and t-shirt or a gown showing cleavage and flashing glimpses of my legs - the effect on me is about the same - I'm relaxed and at home.

lynda jane hamilton
02-20-2006, 04:31 PM
Well said girls. i enjoy wearing what GG's wear at the right time of day. Denim skirts and pretty jumpers are ok but not first in the sexy attire stakes but makes it all the more authentic. GG's talk about dressing up to go out and so do I. Usually start the evening with light makeup and sensibe clothes and shoes and then dress up to go out in all the smart stuff.

L&K's

Lynda jane.

Gwen
02-20-2006, 04:42 PM
No one tries to explain why they like chocolate or a thick juicy steak. Why do we try to explain our taste for slips, panties, panty hoses, dresses, skirts, heels, sandels, lipstick, eyeshadow, blouses,... Oops stuck in a loop there.

Deanna2
02-21-2006, 05:03 PM
I like the firmness of femme gear that is at the same time so soft and comfortable. For example, a cami weighs only a few grams and microfibre is so smooth, but the feeling of it being so snug is fantastic. Same for a new pair of pantyhose.

Julie Avery
02-21-2006, 05:29 PM
No one tries to explain why they like chocolate or a thick juicy steak. Why do we try to explain our taste for slips, panties, panty hoses, dresses, skirts, heels, sandels, lipstick, eyeshadow, blouses,... Oops stuck in a loop there.

Interesting question. As best I can answer it, we question ourselves about our "reasons" for our preferences most, in those areas where our preferences elicit disapproval from others who are members of groups whose approval we feel is important (family members, co-workers, etc).

SandraInHose
02-24-2006, 10:01 PM

The chocolate reference is one I've cited dozens of times after my wife found out. Also used one about why one likes or dislikes different types of music.

If I ever figure WHY I love the feel of nylon against my skin, I'll try to explain it. Until then, I'm, uh, still researching...;)

Gwen
02-24-2006, 10:51 PM
It is like a right of passage to try to explain why we crossdress. My point is that there is no explanation. "There is no accounting for taste." How many times have you heard crossdressers ask themselves if they were born this way or if they became this way later in life? The question gets asked like this is a disease. There is nothing wrong with men liking to wear a dress. It is truely the objecting observer who has the problem. I haven't met a woman yet who didn't blatently cross dress. Who says anything about that? The bottom line is that sometimes we are born with a taste for cross dressing and sometimes it is an acquired taste. It is interesting that there are women who would have us stop wearing dresses all together. Do you thing those same women would stop wearing pants? If you don't think society remembers that women are supposed to wear dresses then just take a hard look at the public bathroom doors next time you go by.

Laurie Ann
02-24-2006, 10:53 PM

I could not have said it any better.

Tina Dixon
02-24-2006, 10:58 PM
I don't know, I have know answer here, is it the undies, or the skirt or dresses, the wig and make up, the nylons or heels, how about it's fun:thumbsup:

wendy
02-25-2006, 01:11 PM
for me, I just love the way women's clothes look, the style, the material, the way it caresses on your body, it feels very sensual.

I find most women's clothing emit some sort of sexual/sensual aura, especially lingerie. I find black coloured lingerie the most sensual of all, there is just something about it that feels just right.:happy: