PDA

View Full Version : Anybody looked at Crossdresserswives.com?

Chelsea B
03-30-2016, 01:55 PM
I came across this site as I was perusing the web for resources, and was rather shocked.
It projects a very negative and adversarial POV of cross dressing, and presents a number of falsehoods and absolutes that do not necessarily apply to us. One example is a page that is titled 'Clinical Definition of Crossdressing' and quotes the DSM-IV definition of TRANSVESTIC FETISHISM, as if that is the only variant of cross dressing. Very misleading.
I mention this, because our wives can easily stumble across this as well, and we should all be prepared to rebut much of the content.

Chelsea

Lorileah
03-30-2016, 02:09 PM
It has been discussed many times. It is a subject here we try and not allow and usually gets out of hand.

Invoking the FAQ rule of "Flaming, trolling, abuse and personal attacks regarding other forums and groups, will NOT be tolerated here. If you have an issue with another forum, then please keep that issue with them on their forum/group. We do not want to hear about it, it isn't our issue. As a forum, we strive to work along side other forums and groups."