PDA

View Full Version : Pleasure ???

deebra
04-02-2016, 01:36 PM
Do you feel "pleasure" when walking thru the mall wearing panties under fairly tight girl jeans (just like all the other young women you are passing) ?

Teresa
04-02-2016, 01:42 PM
Deebra,
Maybe for the first few minutes then the feeling fades until you need to visit the restroom and get reminded what you're wearing. I did get attention when I forgot to take out the enhancer pads in my Wonderbra, mostly from guys doing double takes at my chest, I think women tend to be more discrete when looking at something like that !

Lorileah
04-02-2016, 01:47 PM
Hmmm. I have felt fear. I have felt anxiousness. Nope, the underwear didn't thrill me in public at all

Lexi Moralas
04-02-2016, 02:06 PM
Hell yes

Rachelakld
04-02-2016, 02:48 PM
panties - well when I was a teen I think, but now it's just normal to just being a woman

Tracii G
04-02-2016, 03:56 PM
Not exactly sure what form of pleasure you are talking about.
I'm pretty sure the young ladies you speak of feel its just clothes and not all that excited about it.

Rhonda Jean
04-02-2016, 04:04 PM
Never entered my mind.

lisa_vin
04-02-2016, 04:12 PM
Nah, I've been underdressing for so long that I forget that I have them on. At the restroom, however, I remember instantly before always going into a stall so that no one can sneak a peek. :)

Jenniferathome
04-02-2016, 04:57 PM
I don't know I even have underwear on when I'm out. It's just underwear. No one sees it, including me

JeanTG
04-02-2016, 05:01 PM
I do feel much more comfortable in a well-fitting pair of panties compared to the burlap that passes for men's underwear. And also a great deal of mental comfort from wearing something singularly feminine as my femininity is something that needs material expression, even if it's intimate and only I know about it. However since I pretty much *only* wear panties as underwear these days and have done for most of my life since about 7 or 8 years ago, the novelty has kind of worn off.

But do I get a "rise" out of it? Well with my medical issues getting a "rise" for any reason is never a spontaneous event, and requires tremendous effort. And I'm really very OK with that as when I am feeling feminine, the last thing I want to be reminded of is that which is anything but... and when I'm feeling more virile, there is help available and I'm not too shy to use it...

ChristinaK
04-02-2016, 05:33 PM
When I first started wearing panties it was exhilarating every minute, but not such that it became embarrassing.

Now, I have found that if I wear spandex control panties, my pants slip around the panties and it's a constant reminder that I'm Christina wearing men's clothes. I like that.

pamela7
04-02-2016, 05:37 PM
Hi Deebra,
Not at all, I actually enjoy being entirely unselfconscious while out and about dressed. I find arousal when dressing in something that triggers; never know what that might be. The outtdoor pleasure is being myself, which normality turns into peace.

Donna St. Marten
04-02-2016, 05:48 PM
Do you mean like a boner?

Julia1984
04-02-2016, 06:08 PM
errr.... Nope!

Teresa
04-02-2016, 06:50 PM
I'm getting confused what pleasure we're talking about , I thought it was what young women were feeling , maybe they're getting pleasure from wearing Yfronts ( I can't for the life of me see why, they have to be slightly masochistic to enjoy those !)

Devone
04-02-2016, 07:13 PM
Do you mean like a boner?

Donna is that what you experience? I myself get pretty charged up down there when dressed!Devone

Donna St. Marten
04-02-2016, 10:32 PM
No, those days are long gone. I was just asking.

deebra
04-02-2016, 11:13 PM
I don't think any of you get what I'm talking about, oppose to wearing and feeling men's clothing; tight, soft, feminine panties under tight girl jeans (I'm referring to both panties and jeans) just feel very girly and it's a turn on to wear them in public. Wearing them with hose and heeled boots or shoes just adds to it. I also like to do this with a tight tuck presenting as a female with that flat front. It's just a very nice feminine feeling walking the mall and conscious of the feminine clothes you are wearing. Looking and feeling just like some of the young women you pass wearing the same thing, like two peas in a pod.

Tracii G
04-02-2016, 11:25 PM
Never gave it much thought

Shayna
04-02-2016, 11:45 PM
Pleasure, no. Comfort, yes

docrobbysherry
04-03-2016, 01:22 AM
Since the amount of the "pantie" threads and posts that r posted here are seemingly infinite!:heehee:

alice clair
04-03-2016, 08:51 AM
I don't even own a pair of those (uhg) mens underwear. But I do have about 45 pairs of panties.

Molly J
04-04-2016, 12:41 PM
I don't underdress all the time, so when I do there are times when I feel the pleasure of the panty fabric or fit. When I do underdress, I sometimes become more aware of my derrière. Do I sway, wiggle, etc? Does my body act as if I have real hips? Does it change my mindset, my mannerisms? I would say yes to all the above. But as my day gets busier and my mind gets filled with to-do items, the focus changes and I just be me. I would be curious if those mannerisms stay or if I resort to a more male gait? Is it the underdressing or is it me? A new thread someday ...

ReineD
04-04-2016, 04:27 PM
tight, soft, feminine panties under tight girl jeans (I'm referring to both panties and jeans) just feel very girly and it's a turn on to wear them in public. ... It's just a very nice feminine feeling walking the mall and conscious of the feminine clothes you are wearing.

I also got confused by your first post. By "feminine feeling", I thought you meant the feelings shared by women when they wear the same things.

But you need to realize that we don’t feel as you do when we wear our clothes. We just feel neutral, like men who wear their men’s clothes. So it might be more accurate for you to describe it as "elevated", "enhanced", or "feel-good" type of feelings over wearing feminine clothes. These aren’t feminine feelings (since women don’t feel this way) so much as they are the feelings that crossdressers feel when they crossdress. They are pleasurable feelings over wearing feminine clothes, as other members have described in this thread.

AnnieMac
04-04-2016, 05:57 PM
Hahahaha . .. "Like a boner" . . .hahaha I love you Donna you crack me up!

Bobbi46
04-04-2016, 06:23 PM
Pleasure? contentment,happiness, Comfort, feeling good? definitely!!!

Dana44
04-04-2016, 06:34 PM
I got dressed up for a few things last week. Heh, wear panty hose, a full slip and my nice dress for one and thigh highs and a full slip under my black dress for another. I must say that by the time you are dressed and full makeup on, the pleasure is how you look. When you walk among people and to a function. You fell pretty nice as they look at you fully dressed and give you complements on how you look. Most came from women. So, no sexual boner on that. LOL.

Heidi Stevens
04-04-2016, 07:55 PM
For me the rush comes with complements, held doors or " may I help you, ma'am?", not with what I have on underneath. Doesn't mean I don't have some nice stuff on, but it is not the main source of enjoyment for me.

Angie G
04-04-2016, 08:53 PM
I wear panties all the time I not at work so it's like normal and I don't think much about it.:hugs:
Angie

charlene#2
04-05-2016, 06:29 AM
what about the girls that plan on a special date with their mates,when getting dressed and putting on a special bra and pantie set,do you not have any feelings about the special undies that you are wearing for you and your mate?

PattyT
04-05-2016, 06:52 AM
I would NEVER wear girl jeans, tight or not. I also don't feel any special attraction to panties. I do love extremely cute skirts, jumper skirts, and dresses, in pastel colors with patterns on them. The style I wear reqiures matching shoes and even socks. I find this look very feminine and I get a great deal of pleasure walking around dressed in such a soft, feminine fashion. It's like entering a different, almost a fairy tale world, like Alice in Wonderland. She would feel cmfortable wearing my wardrobe, I think.

Krisi
04-05-2016, 07:14 AM
When I first started wearing panties full time, there might have been some sensation of pleasure, but soon they became "underwear". Just underwear. I would sometimes wear a bra under my shirt but that soon became more of a problem than it was worth.

I feel some pleasure when walking through the mall completely dressed and made up as Krisi, but not as Homer wearing panties.

Genneva Lynn
04-05-2016, 08:31 AM
Debra,
Yes, I wear panties almost of the time and sometimes I forget I have them on and I will move or something and I get a rush. Enjoy it.

Ressie
04-05-2016, 09:03 AM
If I didn't get any pleasure out of wearing panties I'd stop wearing them.

EllieOPKS
04-05-2016, 09:58 AM
I don't get to wear panties all the time. I now realize that is a good thing because I always get a rush when wearing them out.

Beverley Sims
04-05-2016, 10:27 AM
I passed the pleasure stage some time ago.

I find other things to get pleasure from these days.