PDA

View Full Version : thw wonders of a pair of heels

pamela7
04-05-2016, 06:56 AM
I wasn't feeling too great this morning, physically, so I put on a pair of heels, and all feels better!
Has anyone else ever felt this?

CarlaWestin
04-05-2016, 07:01 AM
Yes. That goes right along with those days where you have the opportunity but the CD malaise is just heavy. That's when I just get dressed and the pink fog pushes the gray fog away.

Krisi
04-05-2016, 07:02 AM
Nope, not me. If I'm not feeling well I usually don't feel like dressing so I don't. I'm not a big heel person anyway.

Beverley Sims
04-05-2016, 10:40 AM
Not with heels, other clothing? Yes.

IamWren
04-05-2016, 11:20 AM
Not really.
In fact, just about every time I put on heels I think of a comment Krisi made to me once about needing to wear them for about hundred hours or so before venturing out... kinda like heels-bootcamp. So putting them on is almost like physical training.

Plus they kinda hurt. :D That doesn't make me feel better either. Maybe I need better fitting heels. :straightface:

Robin414
04-05-2016, 11:30 AM
Me too Pamela (wasn't feeling well) but just put on a pair of skinny jeans, my Uber Bra, a little makeup and a polka dot blouse that demonstates the 'sweater puppies' quite nicely and out I went, WOW, feeling much better now 😉 (and as Sue says, heels kinda hurt my feet 😆 )

Mark/Rebecca
04-06-2016, 10:30 AM
I have noticed that sometimes when I feel I am forcing myself to dress they can end up being some of the most rewarding times. The stress relief is also amazing and helps me focus to be a good little secretary for my company.

Chelsea B
04-06-2016, 10:46 AM
Yep. I am usually an all or nothing CD'er, I.e. I don't under or partial dress. The only exception is if time is at a premium, I will wear a pair of heels. It feels wonderful.

Tina81
04-06-2016, 12:00 PM
Yes, what is it about heels? I love it when in drab just slipping on some 3" mules. I just recently bought some women's clogs that have 2" heels that I'll wear outside the house in drab. What is it about the elevated shoe? Often wonder why some women prefer 2" mules and some like flats.

lostinmyworldcd
04-06-2016, 01:13 PM
Went in Shoe Show earlier .... bought a pair of Hot Tomato ( Tammie) platform heels . painted my toenails in parking lot , and drove around for hours .... sure made my day .... ;)

janec
04-06-2016, 02:46 PM
If only i had a nice pair of heels

suchacutie
04-06-2016, 10:24 PM
A pair of serious heels has always helped limber my back in the morning, and just stepping into them makes the stress in my back feel like it is all running out onto the floor. Feels just sooooo terrific!

BettyMorgan
04-06-2016, 11:04 PM
I feel the same way. I often keep a pair in my walk-in closet. If I'm feeling stressed, I sometimes step into them just for a brief moment and it relaxes me. It makes a difference.

rian
04-07-2016, 01:38 AM
Dear Pamela
You are truly right ,,,wearing pair of heels is the most essential part of expressing our belonging to the other side of womanhood ,,,matter of fact it is the main event of social interacting within ourselves ...our inner beauty ...keep the good habit my dear ...I also wear these lovely heels when ever Im feeling discouraged ...they lift me up to the upper skies of our identity

GenevieveF
04-07-2016, 07:50 AM
Nothing perks me up like putting on a pair of pantyhose and slipping on heels. My foot sliding into them, standing tall boosts my energy. I know exactly how you feel Pamela.

rockerreds
04-07-2016, 09:20 AM
I have two pair of mules, and wear both, feels (and looks!) great.

Tina81
04-07-2016, 09:30 AM
I'm with you Genevieve. What is it about those heels? Sppose women feel that same sensuality?

heatherdress
04-07-2016, 11:01 AM
Pamela - There is something magical applied to high heels during manufacture which provides pleasure and relieves stress.

lauriejean
04-10-2016, 10:06 AM
I think my lingerie has magical restorative powers. Just hooking my bra can totally brighten my outlook.