PDA

View Full Version : Met another jersey girl

mykell
04-05-2016, 07:37 PM
so happy to have stayed the coarse, i felt challenged after my last emotional outing after my failed meet-up in a gay bar last week, i was back behind the dashboard vanity once again, almost got caught flipping gender twice, stressful to say the least, always seem to forget something, camera and my hair brush this time and the weather was windy and rainy, and i wondered if anyone would show again,
i have some scheduled on mondays for three months,
yesterday was first.

i showed up a bit early and the folks from the Qspot LGBT rec center and i hung around waiting, first person was not from the meet-up but joined after, FtM, physced.....we sat and started talking and then another girl showed up that rsvp-ed, so we all talked and talked for a few hours....so much fun to be with people who really know how you feel inside as well......it was a comfortable setting and they welcomed us, we left some donation money for our time and im looking forward to having more folks join in for the future.....

the rec center volunteer said i looked pretty, she had met with me twice before but not as a female and she seemed sincere...felt nice.

i stayed after and took some photos and she stayed while i removed my makeup which was nice of her , we were on her time and i appreciated the fact that i didnt have to do that in the car as well, didnt get to drive home pretty though
i asked about volunteering so i would have some where to go during the day dressed and she told me to talk to the person who runs the center.

Hell on Heels
04-05-2016, 08:31 PM
Hell-o Mikell,
I'm so happy to hear you had a sucsesful meetup. YAYYYY!
I know what you mean about it feeling so comfortable
talking with complete strangers (like minded ones anyway).
And it was so kind of that volunteer to wait for you to
dismantle yourself.
You're looking good anyway, but... Yeah you know what's comin'
Still no HEELS ! :(
Maybe they need some lightbulbs changed at that rec center?????
Much Love,
Kristyn

mykell
04-06-2016, 03:57 PM
kristyn, i had heels with me but forgot my camera :sad:
i know you can relate to not trusting our phones for photos:eek:
having it pop up on my cloud for my wife to see:Angry3:
she was so nice and took three picture but i had to keep moving....the lighting was effecting the results,
i just e-mailed the girl i met, she says she has been going out for a long time and was about my age,
she is not a member here and in fact never heard of us,
hopefully i can find a nice place to get ready and my presentation of coarse improve :D
im just so nervous to leave items like rings and such for the mrs. to find in the morning....