PDA

View Full Version : Dressed again, after jeep trip

LydiaL
04-05-2016, 09:54 PM
Gawd, While it was fun spending the past week+ "jeeping" in the US desert southwest with (straight) friends.... but now it is so rewarding to be finally spending this evening in dress and enjoying the feel of the hosiery and heels on tired legs and feet.

So good to be home and relaxing, as I so prefer. I dreamt often of being on the trails dressed enfemme. Oh well. Someday?

Any of you have similar withdrawal stories?

Huggs.

L0vleyme
04-06-2016, 06:20 AM
I get the same feeling when I'm on one of my jeep trips! Did you go to the Easter Jeep Safari? 06 LJ rubi here!

deebra
04-06-2016, 07:01 AM
I jeep too and have the prettiest customized jeep on the East coast. Maybe they should have a crossdressers jeep club where every one was required to dress feminine, then nobody would risk changing a flat tire and breaking a fingernail ?????

I also scuba dive, talk about being feminely hot, every seen all the curves made into a female wet suit, maybe we should also think about starting a CD dive club, the male sharks would love it. Male sharks include both the one's that live in the ocean and the two legged one's that walk straight up and live on land.

Danielle_cder
04-06-2016, 08:49 AM
I dress n wheel ;)

Beverley Sims
04-06-2016, 08:51 AM
One of the best opportunities for dressing is when away driving.
You should try it.

LydiaL
04-06-2016, 12:49 PM
This 4x4 trip was from near Yuma, AZ sorta northward to Las Vegas, NV, sticking only to dirt, gravel, back-country routes as much as possible in AZ, CA, & NV.

I like the idea of going four-wheeling with other crossdressers. That could be a lot of fun, indeed.

Photo of my Jeep Cherokee in southwestern Kofa National Preserve attached.