PDA

View Full Version : Dressing urge.

HaleyPink2000
02-20-2006, 04:59 PM
I have noticed that when I am sick, there is still the urge to dress. Also to stay dressed as much as possible. This would mean to me it’s no fetish. It’s like I only feel Human when dressed. Now there are a couple exceptions. Hunting season comes, and for some reason, some of the “ dressing” feeling goes away. I’m a handicap hunter these days, so my time in the woods is not as it used to be.

I’m wondering if that’s how it is for all of us. Or is it just me?

Haley:)
ps....... I wish they made Camo Heels in a 1 1/2 to 2 inch. LOLOL

Remember, honest answers only, please. It does none of us any good to hear made up stories!

Julia Cross
02-20-2006, 05:09 PM
Dressing moods for me are strongest when I don't have much to do. If I am busy renovating or do outside activities where dressing would be inconvenient anyhow, then I get caught up doing what I am doing and forget all about the dressing urge. However, if I come home from work and there is nothing planned, I can hardly wait to slip into something more comfortable and spend my evening that way.

Julia

jonilace
02-20-2006, 05:09 PM
I have been dressing on and off for most of my life. I can honestly say that I can go for months sometimes and never be enfemme' attire. Than out of the blue I get an urge to dress and it can last for months weeks or days. There doesnt seem to be a common denominator for the urge or lack of.
All I know is that the longer I am away the more sensual I feel whe I do dress, and horny isn't even close to how strong my sexuality is at this stage. I could go for hours take a hot shower and go some more. Hope that is'nt to much information.
love and kisses
Joni
p.s. anyone going to Diva Las Vegas?

Sierra Evon
02-20-2006, 05:10 PM
You sound alot like I do , sick whenever, it makes me feel alive and yes
Human, good way of putting it !, Fetish ? NO, for me its an outwards
expression of the way I feel on the inside that is the true me , soo ya
I feel the same as you do , glad I'm not alone , but my wardrobe is in a
state of 911........P.S. cute avatar , Sierra

Katiegirl
02-20-2006, 05:14 PM
The urge to dress has never left me, and now that I live alone, I dress every day. I would dress 24/7 given the chance but I have to consider work and the family.

:bs:

HaleyPink2000
02-20-2006, 05:45 PM
Thanks my Sisters for the comments. I often find that I can be in a CD urge state " so to speak". When My wife comes home it's still there. If the kids come over it just seems to either go away or loose it's grip on me some.
I don't dress around my grandkids, even though my Daughter knows. We made a pact I not tell the kids till they were at least 18.

Oh and thanks for the comment about the Avatar! ;)

Rachael Warren
02-20-2006, 05:47 PM
I dress for comfort, if I am sick I want to dress my way even more!

I don't dress when my nieces visit, they are to young to accept it, it's girlie pants when they are here!

I doubt you are alone with this!

rachel-h
02-21-2006, 03:48 AM
I find the urge to dress comes and goes according to the time of year and how busy i am. Winter and spring i find the urge stronger and also when i am not too busy.Thats not to say it goes all together bacause it doesn't it just is more intense at these times.
Sometimes the intensity becomes so bad that i can become bad tempered and find it hard to concentrate on anything.
My wife can usually tell before me now.

KellyT
02-21-2006, 04:48 AM
I also find at certain times, usually doing physical/ outdoor work, that I have no urge to dress. Coincidentally my urge to dress seems stronger around the winter, when it gets dark here about 3.30pm/ 4pm and you can't get outside.
I often get in dark and angry moods too, which often manifest into arguments with my wife. I then get angry with myself because of these arguments and then get more down on myself.

It's all very confusing

Veronica E. Scott
02-21-2006, 05:47 AM
For me the desire is always there,some days it is stronger than others,I would dress more often but with an unexcepting SO I dress when I can.

karen marie
02-21-2006, 06:23 AM
i would say that the desire is always there.i've
learned to keep it under control when needed.
hugs,karen.

Phillis
02-21-2006, 08:21 AM
I have the urge to dress the moment I am in the house. If I am outside working around the yard and have completed my projects, then it is in the house and immediately change into my femm clothes. I stay this way until I have to go out again and then I wear something femm under my drab clothes, like panties and pantyhose in cold weather. I am with you, when the urge strikes, I dress.;)

Lindahexi
02-21-2006, 11:16 AM
Sometimes I can go for days without the desire to dress, even though my mind still thinks girly, but when the urge comes back it can be overwhelming and obsessive. I have noticed that even after surgery and in pain, I still wanted to dress, however difficult it was for me. Also when I've returned from a holiday and am very tired after a sometimes long and tiring journey, I cannot fully relax until I'm wearing my femme clothes. It all seems a bit odd, but that's the way I am.

Keri
02-21-2006, 12:06 PM
At night, in bed, I'm always enfemme ... always.

During the day, though, it's like 3 days off, 1 day really, really, uncontrollably on. My wife finds this on-again/off-again business really stressful, and when she gets home from work she never knows which of me she'll be greeted by. I think she'd prefer it if I was always enfemme, but that could just be dreaming.

Also never get "the urge" when it's really hot and/or I've done a lot of heavy work. Sweat and fine feminine clothing just do not go together!

Julie Avery
02-21-2006, 12:10 PM
If it weren't for social considerations, I would dress as a woman every minute of every day.

ladyelaine
02-21-2006, 12:25 PM
I always like to wear something more comfortable, and even have mixed feelings about trousers and slacks. Besides, two sets of grooming guidelines is almost too much for me. Yes, all of the time!

Elaine

paulaN
02-21-2006, 12:46 PM
The urge to dress always seems to be there for me. Maybe that's because I don't get to dress to the nines that often. I always wear panties now and I paint my toenails on my long weekend. That seems to keep me saine, to some extent. I could dress more often but if I can't get all dolled up for a hole day it does not seem worth it. And I would rather dress when the wife is not home. I am more relaxed and I do not have to listen to the coments about how I still look like a guy in a dress exc.exc. the thing is she is always home. sometimes you can't always get what you want.

Jessica Sweet TV
02-21-2006, 12:55 PM
It varies, there are seasons I would want to be able to do it full time, and others, in which I feel no need, Still haven't found a pattern or why

linnea
02-21-2006, 01:16 PM
If it weren't for social considerations, I would dress as a woman every minute of every day.

I would too. I feel the urge after I haven't been able to dress for awhile (a few days). If I couldn't wear panties almost everyday, I'm sure that I would be even more frustrated.
I was lucky to have an opportunity to dress and stay dressed almost all last weekend, and when I had to return to my drab I was very sad and disappointed and wanted to find a way to continue. All I could do was to keep wearing the panties and panty girdle that I had on.
For me, it's constant.

HaleyPink2000
02-22-2006, 01:05 AM
It's really neat reading the diffrences in all of the posts. Also on how many traits are common to many CDs.

Thanks!

Penny
02-22-2006, 01:38 AM
It's really neat reading the diffrences in all of the posts. Also on how many traits are common to many CDs.

Thanks!
And perhaps a new avenue for shrinks to explore. PCDS(pre cross dressing syndrome) ;they could spend years just to get wrong again! :lol2:

Angela Burke
02-22-2006, 02:07 AM
I know I'm really ill if my crossdressing urge dissapears.
The last time I was laid up for a couple of weeks I always wore a nightdress, but that was because nightdressess are the only sleepware I've got. Crossdressing was far from my mind.
But it was lovely to slip into a pair of panties and a skirt once I was well, and a relief to know that magic feeling was still there.
Know what I mean girls?

HaleyPink2000
02-22-2006, 08:22 PM
It was like today. I was in the hospital for tests and to the Doctor's office. Still Sickly. But When I got home and had some rest, the urge hit me. I had to dress and not just panties. It had to be all the way. Every thing it takes to convert to femme mode for me, wig, makeup, wedding ring and engagement ring etc. Just every little detail femme. Then I was home, felt better, relaxed etc. Just when I thought I was way to sick for the urge, there it was. I'd do a little then rest, do a little then rest till I finally had transformed to Female mode. Then my walk, actions, the way I carry myself everything changed in an instant.