PDA

View Full Version : My spouse has embraced Natasha.

Natasha V
04-08-2016, 01:21 PM
Wow I got teary eyed last night on the way home from dinner as I was driving home. my wife and I were having a conversation as to why couples argue and how we are so open to communicate with each other, we'll it wasn't like that always but since I opened up to my wife about Natasha last year she has acknowledge that my whole view of life has changed and so has the way I treat her. She told me that I was not so careless and I was more understanding then before. She says Natasha is here to stay and really has a lot to appreciate for Natasha to be a part of our life. I asked if she has noticed any other things she says that she loves it when Natasha comes out she loves to see her smile and eagerness to help and care for her.
Natasha is calm and at peace.
I'm really astonished that I had not seen that about myself. There is a reason for everything in life and we are ready for whatever the future holds for us.

Wish all of you all the best and for you to enjoy life to the fullest. Don't give up hope.
Love you all, Natasha V.

Jenny22
04-08-2016, 01:29 PM
You are truly blessed to have such a wonderful and understanding life partner. Please tell us more about Natasha and how you came to reveal.

Dana44
04-08-2016, 01:30 PM
That is fantastic Natasha. Having a partner who is understanding is the most pleasurable experience that we can have. It is so good to see one of us having a supportive SO. It is funny when we are fem how we lose our manly man emotions and our SO notices.

Natasha V
04-08-2016, 01:45 PM
Last year after deliberating on whether to tell my wife about Natasha or not I had been dressing off and on for a few years. Then I found this app on my phone that helped me by taking pictures of me dressed and using the app to apply makeup it was really nice. I started using pictures to show my wife and telling her I was messing around with N app. Well after I got a feel for her reaction I decided it was time for the reveal that happened a few weeks after showing her the pictures and I waited dressed up as best I could and waited for her at home till she got off of work. She walked in and instantly knew I was not messing around. We talked for half an hour or so and I explained how I felt and told her I could not deal with the secrecy any longer she cried and I cried we hugged then she said we would work at it a little at a time and make it work. She always says things happen for a reason. She gradually asked questions and told her what I knew but there was a lot I still didn't understand but I was researching it and would keep her in the loop. Well a few weeks later she told me she told our doctor about Natasha. We will pick up on that later. We are happy with wheres we are at now.

Angie G
04-08-2016, 03:04 PM
Gongrats Natasha you do have one awesome wifw there hun.:hugs:
Angie

Rita Leigh
04-08-2016, 03:16 PM
Natasha, you are so blessed that your wife reacted as she did...I hope that going forward you both can grow even closer as you continue your journey, hopefully with her as your partner and best friend.

Natasha V
04-08-2016, 04:50 PM
Thanks you all

Teresa
04-08-2016, 06:08 PM
Natasha,
You are very lucky your wife accepts it like that, yes she is right it brings out the best in you as it does most of us, sadly my wife just won't let it happen !

My recent thread asking if you enjoy the double life is the outcome of not being able to bring my two sides together. It may be a strange coincidence but my counsellor recently wrote to me asking just that question, it felt as if she'd read my thread and asked how am I going to deal with the double life long term .

Julia1984
04-08-2016, 06:33 PM
Great Natasha
For those of us still wondering whether, when and how to manage "the great reveal" its so encouraging to hear about positive outcomes. Im sure you know how special your wife is without my reminding you. Well done, good luck on your journey and long may it continue.
Hugs
Julia

amy1989
04-08-2016, 07:07 PM
When we are open about who we Are, every part of us. We are a better person. The only thing better is to find someone who accepts us for who we are. From your opening post it sounds like you have have both. Congratulations :)

Mykaa
04-08-2016, 07:16 PM
Natasha thats so awesome, your so lucky. Well wishes and continued happiness.

RADER
04-08-2016, 08:51 PM
Natasha;
You have a special wife for sure. Treat her well.
My wife was OK with me dressing, she said that I had special gift, that
I treated her as a lady because I had feminine tendencies. She always
said that I was the best husband a girl could have. I loved that woman with all
my hart, I do miss her.
Rader

Robin414
04-08-2016, 11:50 PM
You're a lucky person Natasha! I'm fortunate enough to be in the same boat and it's pretty amazing! As a 'guy' I was a raging beast (at times, seriously) but since accepting (and being accepted) for who I really am , I don't have to hold the 'girl' back...I am woman, hear me roar! (But in a nice way 😃 )

bridget thronton
04-09-2016, 01:34 AM
You have a great wife

mechamoose
04-09-2016, 06:37 AM
My wife asks after me if I'm *not* wearing panties and frills. She expects it and *appreciates* it.

I have even had her ask me to wear a particular outfit, because she *likes* it. She calls me pretty :)

Enjoy it, honey. You have a gift.

<3

Kitty / Moose

heatherdress
04-09-2016, 07:52 AM
Natasha - Great. I am happy for both you and your wife. Hopefully your crossdressing will increase your intimacy and add to your relationship. I am also fortunate to have a very accepting spouse. I try to tell her all the time how much I appreciate her love and understanding. She often tells be to get changed and enjoys being involved.

Natasha V
04-09-2016, 09:21 AM
That is so true my wife loves to give me advice and remind me if I am not doing something right when dressed. She even tells me that a girl can never have enough when I say I already have this or that. I Love it...

Amber83
04-09-2016, 10:52 AM
I'm so happy for you Natasha and your wife. It sure is nice to have an understanding and very accepting SO.

Tracii G
04-09-2016, 12:10 PM
I'm so happy you two are making it work.
She sounds like a woman "that gets it" and has the ability to realize you are the same person inside.