jami
02-20-2006, 05:51 PM
Has anybody experianced the feel of chap boots

Laurie Ann
02-20-2006, 06:00 PM
What exactly are chap boots?

lynda jane hamilton
02-20-2006, 06:27 PM
Boots worn by "chaps " of course. We call them Doc Martins over here. Wouldn't havee associated them with c'ding though!

Julie York
02-20-2006, 06:44 PM
This is going to be educational I can just tell.

When did Dr Martins become 'chap' boots. Never heard that expression before.

Aren't chap boots like thigh high boots that look like chaps that cowboys wear? (oh there's a joke line for film fans.)

KathrynW
02-20-2006, 07:13 PM
Aren't chap boots like thigh high boots that look like chaps that cowboys wear? (oh there's a joke line for film fans.)
sheesh...another example of how this Brokeback Mountain thing is getting out of hand... :doh:

pauleen
02-20-2006, 07:40 PM
You must mean crotch boots kinda like thigh highs but much higher up the leg, to your crotch area.

Petrina CD
02-21-2006, 01:12 PM
No.

But I do know what they are.

For those of you who don't know , chap boots are thighhigh boots that come up to your waist and have a belt . They fit just like biker chaps , only they are boots and have an open crotch so you can pee.

Petrina cd

Billijo49504
02-21-2006, 01:22 PM
:cheeky: Is that kinda like hip boots, for fishing, but only in leather. I like the green rubber ones.:clap:

Phyliss
02-21-2006, 06:56 PM
I bought a pair of chEap boots once. Put them on in the store and almost made it to the other end of the parking lot before they fell apart.

Does that count?

MsJanessa
02-22-2006, 04:38 PM
Hi Hon--from your other posts and from your e-mails to me, its obvious that you are head over heels with fetish style leather---be forwarned its not cheap--I've got quite a selection(yes dear, I understand the urge) but I've accumulated it over the last 7 years at the cost of around 4-5 thousand. Be ready to spend that----you can sometimes find inexpensive(relatively) items in used clothing consignment stores or good will or on e-bay but by and large it costs money. So be ready with your credit card.:dom: