PDA

View Full Version : Another day in a cross-dresser's LIFE.

Judy-Somthing
04-09-2016, 11:05 PM
OK, I bought four dress this week and now I had a 3-1/2 HR play-time window

Well it was (play time) thank heavens I decided to skip the makeup because it would save me about an hour from applying and removing it.

Well thank me that I have a surveillance system, I put on my hip pads, tights, bra and forms, wig, and new dress.

And then on my surveillance monitor a car pulls into the driveway "CRAP"

I pulled everything off as fast as I could and and as my son entered the house I put on my PJs.

I was in the Play Room, Well I didn't have time to ditch all the girly things. as he came down the stairs.

I said don't come in here I'm working on your birthday gift.

He said "my birthday not for another three months" I said I wanted to get a good start on it.

Well when I went upstairs to talk with him I realized my PJ pants were on backwards, I don't think he saw.

LOL Play-Time was a bust!

Sarah Louise
04-09-2016, 11:47 PM
Close call, Judy. Now you've just got to come up with something spectacular to justify 3 months work!

karynspanties
04-10-2016, 09:44 AM
I do not allow un-announced visits to my home. And nobody just walks in. They knock.

gina shiney
04-10-2016, 10:21 AM
Judy that's something I can identify with. We have a open back door policy at our place and mostly that works well, all friends know to knock first and wait(it's a common courtesy) all but SO's brother that is. Anyone at front door is generally unknown to us and usually can be ignored unless prior contact and consent given. After a few close calls I have taken to locking the door (he never phones just drops in) when My time needs to be taken care of. Had a good chuckle with your excuse
gina

Beverley Sims
04-10-2016, 10:34 AM
I think we can all relate to situations like that.

Judy-Somthing
04-10-2016, 10:50 AM
After the 1 min. CD-Fire-Drill my heart was pounding.

I'm lucky I didn't have a corset on or one of those dresses that's tuff to unzip!

It would probably be a little safer if I dressed in my bedroom but in the past I found wig hairs on the floor

One time I left a slip on the bed and when my wife came home and went into the bedroom to change she didn't notice it.

She doesn't own any slips.

rian
04-10-2016, 10:59 AM
This will always be part of our lives ,,to jump and act to certain changes and protect our precious identity which I will guard with my life ,,,,,,Danger come as part of cross-dressing .....I really envy all of you sisters who had the courage to go public ,,,,in my environment ,,,it is considered a death sentence ,,,so precaution is an act of life safety ...

WandaRae2009
04-10-2016, 11:30 AM
Been through many of those fire drills myself. I still have kids at home or near home and they will just walk in. The locked door gives me another 30 seconds or so. I often carry a quick change of lounging pants and a large sweatshirt around the house if I am doing thing that I can throw on quickly over what I am wearing. If there is a good chance of someone coming, I forgo the makeup wig and large forms. A few times one of the kids has come home, I was in my office and had enough time just to get the sweatshirt on. Sitting at my desk with the sweatshirt top and dress/skirt on the bottom. I was good as long as they didn't want me to come quick.

larry
04-10-2016, 12:30 PM
Gosh that was funny. I can relate so easy. Nice job thinking on your feet.

Dana44
04-10-2016, 12:36 PM
Judy, pretty funny and you did a great job thinking on your feet. I guess you need to come up with a great homemade birthday present.

Victoria StJohn
04-10-2016, 01:09 PM
Judy, a nice man's bathrobe comes in handy at times. Just got out of the shower, a few minutes ago. lol Start wearing the robe while having morning coffee and watching night tv so family gets used to seeing it. Works for me.

Maria 60
04-10-2016, 04:38 PM
That's crazy, how did you come up with that. Wow I never would have thought of that. Someone who can think that fast, maybe you should run for President.

BLUE ORCHID
04-10-2016, 05:58 PM
Hi Judy :hugs:, That's one sure ways to keep the Heart rate up. :hugs:

Alice Torn
04-10-2016, 06:18 PM
Good thing no make up or lipstick on!

Teresa
04-10-2016, 06:55 PM
Judy,
Lucky you found your PJs, could have been totally different if you only wear nighties ! I guess it's not a problem for me as my son and daughter know about my dressing .

Saying that , my wife had an early start this morning and the car windows were frozen up, I wear a long satin dressing gown over the top of my nightie, I grabbed the first coat which happened to my wife's work jacket and ventured outside to start the engine and clear the windows .

Judy-Somthing
04-10-2016, 07:04 PM
It's weird, I must be physic.
It's one of the first times I didn't put on any makeup, it's like something was telling me it was a bad idea.

Tracii G
04-10-2016, 07:05 PM
So sorry you have to hide like that.

Angie G
04-10-2016, 08:09 PM
Major bummer Judy. I thank god my kids are gone out on their way in life.:hugs:
Angie