PDA

View Full Version : Our Sexuality

deana cd
02-20-2006, 06:14 PM
Ok girls, let's be honest with one another: How many of you have been or have an interest in being intimate with another CD or perhaps another man. I have "spent time" with both other CD's as well as a "straight" guy and really enjoyed the experience. Like many of you, I am attracted to women, of course, but I feel that being with a male really increases my feminity. Just curious how many others feel the same?

Laurie Ann
02-20-2006, 06:18 PM
Straight as an arrow no desire to be with another man, cd or anyone other than my wife.

DanaJ
02-20-2006, 06:20 PM
OK, here's honesty - I have not the slightest wish or inclination to "be" with another male.... not that there's anything worng with that.

Oh, and the title of your thread should be "Your Sexuality".... I'm a CD but it isn't mine.

lynda jane hamilton
02-20-2006, 06:23 PM
Same here although being with a man treating me as a woman would be an experience I would like to try without the afters though.

In Greece it is the habit of men who know each other well to kiss cheek to cheek and hug. Last year we were befriended by a family and the kiss from a stubble ridden whisky drinking hard smoking Greek was the worst experience of my life!! Now a nice hunky sweet smelling smooth guy in a d.j (tux) white shirt and black tie over a candle lit dinner for two ......hummmmmm!!

Love

Lynda Jane

Kitty
02-20-2006, 06:50 PM
:angry: I personally am bisexual. I've only been with one guy while dressed, it was great, to say the least. I do agree with those that say that being bi has nothing do do with being a CD'er. No more then being left or right handed does. But I personally enjoy sex with either. Fortunately, my wife and best friend knows about all this. I know, lucky me. I appreciate it and don't abuse the trust. Anyway, yes, I like having sex while dressed.
Kitty

Reana
02-20-2006, 06:55 PM
OK, here's honesty - I have not the slightest wish or inclination to "be" with another male.... not that there's anything worng with that.

Oh, and the title of your thread should be "Your Sexuality".... I'm a CD but it isn't mine.

I agree with the title change suggestion. That having been said, I look forward to getting into this one but will wait until tomorrow. I have an idea how the posts are going to go. Just want to wait and see if I'm correct. +?

Gale R
02-20-2006, 07:06 PM
Totally hetro myself but if you feel ok with it, do it.;)

KathrynW
02-20-2006, 07:09 PM
Like many of you, I am attracted to women, of course, but I feel that being with a male really increases my femininity.
Increases your femininity, huh? yeah, right.....
and, let me guess...you're strictly 100% hetero?

this whole Brokeback Mountain thing is really getting out of control... ;)

Francesca Chantel
02-20-2006, 07:17 PM
^^^^^Agreed...

Ranee Daze
02-20-2006, 07:18 PM
Truth is that I really like the way our genital plumbing works. I love women and my relations with them. No I have never been with a man enfemme or other, but certainly the concept doesn't interest me. Men are actually kind of repulsive for the most part and it is often enbarassing to be that gender, the things they do in the world.

I am very turned on by the fantasy of being enfemme with a genetic lesbian. I've never heard a word to describe my closet lesbo status, but my ultimate would be to dress enfemme 24/7 in a living relationship with a beautiful (inside and out) genitic woman.

Call me crazy, just call me for dinner.. Renee

Lisa Marie
02-20-2006, 07:27 PM
I prefer being with women here. But while im dressed I would like for men to treat me as a lady you know open doors for me etc. I wouldnt mind being with another cd if they were pretty much close to passing. Just my thoughts

Leigh Davis
02-20-2006, 08:22 PM
This can be a very complex subject which can be hard to fully relate here.

But I can say from my personal experience, I have been with other CDs before my marriage. I have never desired to be with other men dressed or otherwise. And since married I still find other CDs attractive but I wouldn't "stray" anymore than I would with another women.

I do think I'm fortunate in that we can have "lesbian" love in addition to hetero.

paulaN
02-20-2006, 08:54 PM
I have never been with aother cd or man but it is a fantasy of mine. It is a feeling that is haunting me more and more. I feel as if I should give it a try befor I am dead and gone. sorta live life to it's fullest and don't let what other people think stop me from doing somthing that I always wanted to do. What other people think, has stopped me from doing many things in the past. I'm getting to the age where I just don't care any more. Life is to short I should try and chase at least one dream befor I'm gone.

Kimberley
02-20-2006, 09:08 PM
Hmmm. I guess it would be safe to say that I am pretty much assexual these days so I could really care less. :yawn:

Forced to make a choice I guess I would have to say hetero. I can say that I was tempted once but that lasted about 10 seconds before I gave my head a shake. I guess the closest I can relate to is Rainy Daze comments.:cheeky:

Christa
02-20-2006, 10:22 PM
I seem to be the first gay person to weigh in here. While this forum has always been super supportive, I do find it a little odd that there aren't more CD's here who identify as being gay (whether dressed or not). But I've never met a nicer bunch of straight biological males in my life! ;)

XOXO

Christa

AprilMae
02-20-2006, 10:52 PM
Maybe that's the beauty of this place. It dispell the myth that all crossdressers are gay or wish o have sex changes. as to the question, during my younger years being with another cd was something I sometimes wondered about but never acted upon. Being in a relationship now, I wouldn't take the opportunity if it presented itself. Being involved with a regular man in any way while dressed does not interest me.

Penny
02-20-2006, 11:02 PM
Hey! All of us ended up with male bodies and female brains. Has nothing to do with sexuality. Most are straight while some are gay and some are bi thus pretty mirroring the general population. My preference is women, one in particular. If your's is otherwise, that's ok. My suggestion would be to choose the CD over the straight male. With her, you have a better chance that she washed her hands after going to the restroom. Maybe that's why I prefer the womensroom. Don't need a paper towel to get out the door:bs:

Glenda
02-20-2006, 11:07 PM
I'm always a little puzzled about the CD's who say they have an interest in men when they are dressed as a woman. While having fairly limited experience with men, I must admit that I have been with some men while dressed. It has, but doesn't always lead to sex. Very rarely in fact. Just as when I go out with women while dressed. Sometimes it becomes intimate. Usually its just fun.

I entertained thoughts of being with a man many years before I ever realized my desires to crossdress. It was a fantasy during the years I was married. I never had fantasies about dressing as a woman. I'm proud to say that I didn't stray a single time (to either sex) during my 23 years of marriage and was really never that tempted. I didn't realize I had desires to crossdress until after my divorce.

On a cautionary note though, you must remember that men are often driven to idiotic extremes for sex. Just this last weekend I spent the weekend at a friend's vacation home. While there I was dressed and one of the husbands simply would not stop trying to get me alone and begged me to have sex with him. I could never betray his wife but he just wouldn't stop until I just totally berated him. Even then I'm not sure if it helped our just made him want Glenda even more.

But the point is that I had bi-curious tendencies before I knew I was a crossdresser. If you're attracted, you're attracted. If you want someone to open doors for you and light your cigarette then you want to be treated like a lady. You don't necessarily want to have sex. There is a huge difference.

JiveTurkeyOnRye
02-20-2006, 11:25 PM
Hey! All of us ended up with male bodies and female brains. Has nothing to do with sexuality. Most are straight while some are gay and some are bi thus pretty mirroring the general population. My preference is women, one in particular. If your's is otherwise, that's ok. My suggestion would be to choose the CD over the straight male. With her, you have a better chance that she washed her hands after going to the restroom. Maybe that's why I prefer the womensroom. Don't need a paper towel to get out the door:bs:

1.) I speak only for myself here (something this thread seems scarce on) but I for one have a male brain in a male body, just because I like to be feminine sometimes does not mean I have a female brain. I have met a few TSs in my time and my hat is off to those who truly have a female brain in a male body (or vice versa) but that is not me and I wouldn't dare suggest otherwise, because I find it trivializes

2.) having worked in the food service and retail industries, I can say that typically a women's restroom is far filthier than the men's room. I don't see how the same women who so frequently trash their bathrooms are suddenly much more hygenic when it comes to washing their own hands.

3.) on a general note not responding to Penny anymore, I think Kinsey was right that only a very small segment of society is 100% hetero or homosexual. Personally I find myself somewhere between a 1 and a 2 on the Kinsey scale. For the most part I have no interest in men, but I occasionally consider the idea, though I doubt I'll ever act on it. I am positive about how I feel about women.

Mitzi
02-20-2006, 11:55 PM
Been there,done that...:o, blush (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=304158#post304158)

Mitzi

jonilace
02-21-2006, 12:08 AM
Taken from a supposed sub-title of a Dr. Suess book. I have to weigh in here to say that the sexual power of crossdressing is the most intense experience I have ever had. I can see how it can instantly play a role in any decision a person might have in exploring all of the options available. As I see it ,there is very little information available to a person on how to "BEHAVE" or act on such extraordinary conditions. It is very easy to assume the "gay" facade as it is pushed on you in film and innuendo throughout your life, and I am safe to assume that most of us here have had a life long condition of this enigma. Therefore to be curious into the experience of Bi or Gay is a natural conclusion of the inherited traits from generations unknown. As it felt unnatural to start crossdressing,or should I say guilty, so is it that it is a natural course to continue the investigation of your spirit to know all that is about you. To lock inward, deep, that need to explore, only manifest the beast that has disallowed that pattern of that investigation of man that continues to hold back our society as a whole. The rigors of our inhumanity to each other, based on the prejudices laid before us by our forefathers, is only now starting to raise its beautifull head in the form of acceptance toward gay marriage, gay parades, rainbow affairs, drag shows, etc. I applaud any behavior that is prone to personal happiness based on a feeling rather than an accepted "norm". Anyone that is completely honest Will have to agree that sex is better dressed than naked. And sex in an arena of like thinkers is a given to be free from guilt, hence free of shame. That in itself is a powerfull motivating force to try another side of the equation. And remeber I am right and you are right. I'm just righter when it comes to personal happiness.

dontay155
02-21-2006, 12:18 AM
Years ago I was "with" a CD or two. I was so nervous -- sure the world would end. Well it didn't. Figure that. But upon reflection, I realized that I was, in fact, too nervous to really enjoy what was at hand. Also, it took so much time and effort to arrange the logistics, make sure no one was a weirdo, etc. etc. etc. So the gain to pain ratio was not exactly in the right proportion.

But I realized that I can have a much better time dressing with the yummy wife and doing the lez thing in my mind, while being full-on-driven-got-to-have-her type of oh so typical male drive in reality. When I daydream from time to time, usually when its been too long between play dates with the wife, and my testosterone is overflowing (or what ever it is that makes the sex drive), i fantasize that my wife is getting me into sissy-to-sissy play with another sissy CD. I guess this is just a version of gay-daydream that I’m not owning up to? I don't know why sissy-sissy is an exciting thought, but normal guy-guy stuff doesn't do anything for me. So let’s see...

two normal guys = not interested

two normal guys in lingerie = very interested

Can someone explain this to me?

DawnRodgers
02-21-2006, 01:51 AM
Lot of definition going on, it seems. Hetero, homo, gay, straight, lesbian. Some of us fit into these definitions, some don't. As for me well I am, at this time what I define as strictly heterosexual. When dressed as Dawn I want to be with a man. Holding, touching, kissing, having sex. When presenting as my male side I have the same urges but with a woman.
Certainly as a man being with a woman has its' high points and satisfactions, so does being a woman with a man. Say what you will about men and their nature, I have found that sex with men is definitely more straightforward than sex with a woman. Maybe because having seen what goes on from the male side of the femce, we know what a man likes and needs and likewise thinking that dressing like a woman lets you know what a woman feels and goes through without ever having to grow up as one, with the brainwashing that goes on with gender identity and gender roles, it can certainly be difficult to understand what a woman thinks and feels.
I play at being a woman. I wish I was a woman. I love everything, I know, about being a woman. But when all is said and done, I don't think I am strong snough to be a woman. I watch closely how they are treated, talked to, relate to the world, work and play and interrelate with men. I only hope that one grows into the identity. I think that I have (grown that is) but there is such a long way to go.

Deborah
02-21-2006, 01:54 AM
I seem to be the first gay person to weigh in here. While this forum has always been super supportive, I do find it a little odd that there aren't more CD's here who identify as being gay (whether dressed or not). But I've never met a nicer bunch of straight biological males in my life! ;)

XOXO

Christa

I wouldn't say i'm gay. Bi-curious maybe. After the way my ex-wife left i'm confused and don't really mind which way i go right now.
No restrictions.

TracyDeluxe
02-21-2006, 02:08 AM
I am sexually turned on by those that emotionally attract me, be they men, women, or somewhere in between. I guess that makes me a romantic.

Sarah Rabbit
02-21-2006, 02:34 AM
Lot of definition going on, it seems. Hetero, homo, gay, straight, lesbian. Some of us fit into these definitions, some don't. As for me well I am, at this time what I define as strictly heterosexual. When dressed as Dawn I want to be with a man. Holding, touching, kissing, having sex. When presenting as my male side I have the same urges but with a woman.
Certainly as a man being with a woman has its' high points and satisfactions, so does being a woman with a man. Say what you will about men and their nature, I have found that sex with men is definitely more straightforward than sex with a woman. Maybe because having seen what goes on from the male side of the femce, we know what a man likes and needs and likewise thinking that dressing like a woman lets you know what a woman feels and goes through without ever having to grow up as one, with the brainwashing that goes on with gender identity and gender roles, it can certainly be difficult to understand what a woman thinks and feels.
I play at being a woman. I wish I was a woman. I love everything, I know, about being a woman. But when all is said and done, I don't think I am strong snough to be a woman. I watch closely how they are treated, talked to, relate to the world, work and play and interrelate with men. I only hope that one grows into the identity. I think that I have (grown that is) but there is such a long way to go.

Hi there

Very well put. I know in my heart, I am a woman, but in this life I will never know 100%:(

Hugs, Sarah

ReginaK
02-21-2006, 03:04 AM
Being with another CD? Of course i'm interested. Regular guys I have no interest in. Even dressed up, I still dislike guys for the most part.

Lisa Baby
02-21-2006, 03:24 AM
I truely love to be held close by a man when I am en-femme. When we are intimite with each other I can be a true woman. He, (only one so far), has treated me as a lady and I enjoyed every second of it.:bs:
Lisa

KateW
02-21-2006, 07:06 AM
I'm a male lesbian all the way...

gwenamos
02-21-2006, 08:06 AM
I just wanted to let Christa know she's not the only gay person here. I've always only been attracted to men regardless of how I'm dressed. But we gay crossdressers do seem to be rather rare, don't we?

Rachel Ann
02-21-2006, 08:30 AM
Been there,done that ... Yes, and that’s how I learned that I am basically hetero without having it based on shame, fear or revulsion wrt the alternative. :) Although I am not really attracted to men, I have noticed that if it’s another Tgirl, that is somehow different - at least when it comes to snogging - go figure. :cool:

But … gay crossdressers do seem to be rather rare …I haven’t done a survey, but my impression IRL is that CDs are gay/bi/straight in roughly the same proportions as the population at large (except, maybe, more are bi).

Most (non-TG) gay men seem not to be especially attracted to us, probably because they want a man, not a woman. However, that makes for a great date – a guy who will dance and romance you without wanting to get in to your pants. :D

TGMarla
02-21-2006, 08:37 AM
I agree completely with most of the answers here. I'm heterosexual with no desire whatsoever to engage in sexual relations with a male. Furthermore, my brain is not that of a female "trapped" in the body of a man. I think I would have enjoyed living my life as a female, but that didn't happen, and except for the clothing, and some curiosity, I don't have a problem with that. There is an active feminine aspect to my personality, which I believe makes me a more well-rounded person. But my male aspects are also very active. I do not desire men, either when dressed as a woman or otherwise.

Oh, and that's a very nice avatar, Leigh.

Julia Cross
02-21-2006, 08:51 AM
While I may find some CD's very attractive and even arousing, I do realize it is the illusion I am attracted to. Just as I am attracted to a beautiful woman, I am attracted to a beautiful crossdresser. However, the attraction ends there. To go any further is absolutely of no interest to me. Furthermore, being involved with a very loovely and caring lady, even if the other woman was a woman, I would not go any further. My committment is to my girlfriend and no other.

Not to be judgemental here, but it does sound like several CD's would entertain secretive, extramarital affairs with another CD or man while they are dressed. In my opinion this is still cheating and hurtful. Something I just couldn't do. This much respect I owe her because I love her.

Julia

KathrynW
02-21-2006, 09:20 AM
1.) I speak only for myself here (something this thread seems scarce on) but I for one have a male brain in a male body, just because I like to be feminine sometimes does not mean I have a female brain.
Alyssa: words of wisdom. I agree 100%. ;)

Penny
02-21-2006, 12:54 PM
1.) I speak only for myself here (something this thread seems scarce on) but I for one have a male brain in a male body, just because I like to be feminine sometimes does not mean I have a female brain. I have met a few TSs in my time and my hat is off to those who truly have a female brain in a male body (or vice versa) but that is not me and I wouldn't dare suggest otherwise, because I find it trivializes

2.) having worked in the food service and retail industries, I can say that typically a women's restroom is far filthier than the men's room. I don't see how the same women who so frequently trash their bathrooms are suddenly much more hygenic when it comes to washing their own hands.

3.) on a general note not responding to Penny anymore, I think Kinsey was right that only a very small segment of society is 100% hetero or homosexual. Personally I find myself somewhere between a 1 and a 2 on the Kinsey scale. For the most part I have no interest in men, but I occasionally consider the idea, though I doubt I'll ever act on it. I am positive about how I feel about women.

I,m sorry if I offended your masculiny OR macho-ness. I was refering to being born gender dysphoric(predominate female brain in a male body). I was born that way and while rare, it doesn't make me a freek as society believes. It does not qualify me a as transextual as I have never felt as though I was a woman in a man's body with utter distain for my genitals. It also didn't prohibit me from being the first to earn my varsity letter in highschool or having retired from the military having lived through sistuations completely uncomprehendable unless experienced. And it, in no way hampered my ability to my ability to father 3 children. The results of life have been examles of my disassociation of it's existance and awareness and acceptance of the same. My composition of brain sex, brain gender and gender identity are both a blessing and a curse. If I truely had
a brain to gender match I would dress as a woman, go next door and explain if that if they happened to see an anxious female stanger in the neighborhood not to worry she's not a danger, she's just gender didphoric me.
But at last, my female brain won't allow me to do that. It's sollutuion is to hide which to some degree has continued to occur since I was 11. But then again if my brain were a complete match to my gender I would'nt crossdress and be transgendered and assume a female name.

While I agree with you that woman's public restrooms can be messier the men's, the physical fact is that woman have no handle to grab and aim.
While a I haven't been in the stall with them, I can only asssume that they don't use their hand to wipe. My female brain tells me that receiving genital sweat and germs from the doorhandle is discusting and less likely in the womens restroom even if they fail to wash their hands.

PS Please notice that I have written this in the 1st person and if, Alyssa, you see any of you in what I have written, let me know.

KathrynW
02-21-2006, 12:58 PM
It does not qualify me a as transextual
I'm confused...Would that be a transsexual who is part of a sextuplet? ;)

Kitty Sue
02-21-2006, 01:01 PM
I classify myself as bi. I have had experiences with men but so far the fantasies I have had were usually better than the reality. Of course these were brief encounters with strange men. I think if I was in a relationship with a gentle guy I would enjoy my experiences with men more. So far my relationships with GG reguarding my crossdressing have been wonderfully fullfilling.

I try not to put myself in any definite category when it comes to my sexuality as I only find it upsetting and confusing. Guess that is one of the big differences this bi guy/girl has with you gay and straight men/women.

The great thing about being attracted to both sexes is that I have double the chance of falling in love.:gorgeous:

linnea
02-21-2006, 01:21 PM
Truth is that I really like the way our genital plumbing works. I love women and my relations with them. No I have never been with a man enfemme or other, but certainly the concept doesn't interest me. Men are actually kind of repulsive for the most part and it is often enbarassing to be that gender, the things they do in the world.

I am very turned on by the fantasy of being enfemme with a genetic lesbian. I've never heard a word to describe my closet lesbo status, but my ultimate would be to dress enfemme 24/7 in a living relationship with a beautiful (inside and out) genitic woman.

Renee has come the closest to describing what I've fantasized about being with someone else when I'm dressed en femme. The best would be having that person be my wife (not that I want her to be lesbian necessarily).

Mitzi
02-21-2006, 01:27 PM
Not to be judgemental here, but it does sound like several CD's would entertain secretive, extramarital affairs with another CD or man while they are dressed. In my opinion this is still cheating and hurtful. Something I just couldn't do. This much respect I owe her because I love her.

"Not to be judgemental"? Puhleez...

Mitzi

the475574
02-21-2006, 01:28 PM
I like women only, whether I am dressed or not it doesn't matter. I am kinda like Ranee Daze I would like to find a lesbian or bi girl and dress 24-7.
Amanda

Shiny
02-21-2006, 03:44 PM
I would have to say I am totally hetro, with the exception of an experimental "proviso" Which happened 10 years ago and has never been repeated.

Cross dressing starts with one object of fetish and if you are a true "CD" you get sucked into that universe. It's that simple. Everyone starts with nylons or panties or bras or slips and before you know it they're all decked out, totally feminized standing or sitting there with their "brain buzz" wondering what happened over the years. CD'ing is progressive and all encompassing. I didn't believe it either until the decades passed and it happened to me! Here is food for thought:

I have always done the "CD" thing and have kept to myself until that party night years ago. I decided to go to a Halloween party in drag. We've all seen it, everybody does it, just once, on Halloween right? That's what I did but I made the mistake of "maxing" myself out, bringing out my "feminine" side like I always did on nights or weekends by myself. I didn't think it would be a big deal, no, not really. But then I went to the party as my "enfemme" self. And that was a mistake because I did too good a job!

Not many recognized me at first and then I started hearing the gasps and the gossiping comments. Yes, like most of you, I made the mistake of doing too good a job. I shaved my legs, did my eyebrows, spent time on my wardrobe and extra time on my hair and all the rest. Well, I came off as extraordinary! But I looked too good! The other guys did the football player stuff with the grass skirts while I went all out. Shiny nylons, tight skirt, make up, breast forms and way-too-high, high heels.

Anyway, sitting at the bar I noticed that the bartender was sliding a few too many free drinks my way offered by "the nice guy at the other end of the bar." Being nervous I of course drank too much. Finally a nice gentleman sat down next to me telling me how much he admired my outfit and how pretty my legs were. It was all a bit much but I began thinking in my feminine mode and began to enjoy the experience.

It was a totally strange evening going from being a guy in drag to being a "foxy" lady who appeared to be on the prowl, and believe me, the guys were lining up! I guess I just didn't see it. That is until I felt the guys hand on my knee and then sliding up my nyloned thighs!

I pulled away of course and he knew I was a guy but the sensation wouldn't leave me. He was treating me like a lady, like a woman and I was enjoying it, immensely! He caught me off guard as he bought me another drink.

He wasn't one of those football, muscle guys but just a standard nice guy type, an average guy. I didn't even notice the looks, but I guess he seemed okay. I tried blowing him off but he kept sitting close and feeling up my legs.
And there I was, a weekend drag queen making a guy so excited he was all hard for me. It was a strange sensation to say the least! But with my CD background I decided to see how far it would go and afterall I loved the feeling of being treated like a "lady!"

We ended up back at his hotel room, and he treated me like a lady and it felt wonderful being treated like that, but I am not a lady, not really. We had an enjoyable evening and I left before morning.

It never happened again and I have never done the "drag" thing to the level I did on that Halloween night. Maybe I am just too feminine, too hot! Ha! Anyway I had a lot of offers that night and in retrospect would prefer to just be a weekend dresser now.

Penny
02-21-2006, 04:19 PM
I'm confused...Would that be a transsexual who is part of a sextuplet? ;)
Or perhaps an airline host in route to 6 different time zones ultimately returning as a hostess. Then that would be PLANE transcontinental:bonk:

MsJanessa
02-21-2006, 04:22 PM

XOXO

Christa
You've hit the nail on the head Christa---many if not most of the people at this site are heterosexual crossdressers---many are married (some happily-some not) their spouses either know or don't know about their crossdressing and many are monogamous. Although many may fantsize about sex with men or other CDs, TGs or TS.s most have absolutly no intention of ever doing it. And apparently some don't even fantasize about it but are content within the straight relationship of their marriage. I indentify as being bi-sexual---when dressed I am sexually attracted to men but only in a dominant submissive relationship with Me on top(go figure--I don't know why) I am more attracted to other CDs-TGs---Nothing is more satisfying to Me than making love to a pretty T-Girls in silks, satins and leather---and of course GGs are always welcome. I don't spend a lot of time worrying about either My gender identity or My sexual orientation---it is what it is. And to each his own. xoxoxoxox Ms Janessa:dom:

MsJanessa
02-21-2006, 04:28 PM
"Not to be judgemental"? Puhleez...

Mitzi
""""" or in english--ditto

JiveTurkeyOnRye
02-21-2006, 04:39 PM
I,m sorry if I offended your masculiny OR macho-ness. I was refering to being born gender dysphoric(predominate female brain in a male body). I was born that way and while rare, it doesn't make me a freek as society believes.

While I agree with you that woman's public restrooms can be messier the men's, the physical fact is that woman have no handle to grab and aim.
While a I haven't been in the stall with them, I can only asssume that they don't use their hand to wipe. My female brain tells me that receiving genital sweat and germs from the doorhandle is discusting and less likely in the womens restroom even if they fail to wash their hands.

PS Please notice that I have written this in the 1st person and if, Alyssa, you see any of you in what I have written, let me know.

I'll first address the more harmless talk of doorhandles. Well, they may not wipe with their hands, but they're holding their hands awfully close to the areas being wiped and quite frankly, I know I've occasionally gotten stuff on my hands while wiping that I immediately had to wash off. I just think places people assume are germ-free based on anecdotal evidence usually aren't.

As far as the other stuff, I didn't say a thing about you offending my masculinity or my macho-ness, and if you are going to debate with me, which I welcome or I otherwise would not have replied to you, please do not put words or arguments into my mouth that I did not say. My issue was that you made a statement that you applied to all of us, the exact statement I even quoted in my response and will quote here again, cutting and pasting and not re-typing it so I can be sure to have it perfect:

"All of us ended up with male bodies and female brains."

I responded stating that I speak for no one else but myself but that I have a male body and male brain. I did not state anything about my masculinity or my macho-ness. I also did not say anything about the validity of this statement as it it applies to you, did not call you a freak or anything similar, which your response, as I'm reading it, sort if implies I did. All I did was say that the statement that you are attributing to all of us, does not apply to me. I get very tired of sweeping generalizations about my mental state especially by people who don't know me.

I don't really feel like a woman ever, when I am fully dressed as "Alyssa" I feel like a man pretending to be a woman. I like wearing women's clothes, but not because I have a female brain or am gender dysphoric, but because I like the clothes. I do not equate being feminine with automatically being female. I am a male who has a strong feminine side, who is unfortunately living in a society that stigmatizes such a thing. I have not yet had the courage to publically dress as I would prefer, and so that is why I have created the female persona of Alyssa, so that I have a way to escape into the feminine. I know there are other crossdressers who are the same way.

This does not say that I do not beleive Gendery Dysphoria exists, I know it does and I beleive you when you say you have it. My issue again is with you saying we "All" have it. We do not.

For another example of this type of talk, later in this same thread there was a post by Shiny about how we all start with a fetish item and eventually slide into full on dressing en femme, that CD is progressive and all-encompassing. I have spoken to men online in their late 50's or older who have been wearing lingerie or just panties for their entire adult lives and are satisfied with it and do not otherwise dress. I personally have done the entirely decked out thing, but I know that I would be happier if I could focus less on trying to look like a woman and more on just trying to look good as a man in the clothes I like.

There are as many different ways or reasons to crossdress as their are crossdressers and I'm getting sick of being told by people that we are all a certain way. It's bad enough from people ignorant of what we do, but it's so much worse to me from inside the coven.

KathrynW
02-21-2006, 04:43 PM
Cross dressing starts with one object of fetish and if you are a true "CD" you get sucked into that universe. It's that simple. Everyone starts with nylons or panties or bras or slips and before you know it they're all decked out, totally feminized standing or sitting there with their "brain buzz" wondering what happened over the years. CD'ing is progressive and all encompassing.
Sucked into what universe? This sounds like an all-inclusive statement. Do you speak for everyone? Absolutely Not. CD-ing can mean many different things for many different people. ;)

Denise01
02-21-2006, 04:47 PM
For me I am totally straight, and have no desire to be with a man or cd for sexual gratification.

I have been out with other cd'ers, T/S and gg"s shopping as 2 or 3 girls, and it was a great day to be able to enjoy my femme side.

To each their own, I like to dress and go out for my own personal comfort, but leave the rest to other people

Denise

CarmenG
02-21-2006, 04:48 PM
boy I tell you what, there is so much confusion and opinons here that Cotter need more pins......
if I think I would want to be with a man, that makes me gay.... then I'm gay, if I had a one time quickie just to see how it was like, then I must be gay, if I feel this or that, then I must be gay..... sounds like some of us are trying to convince ourselves we are NOT gay..... LOL
I love to see a woman walk down the street in a skirt, do I ask myself what it would be like to make love to her? NO WAY !!!!!! I am busy seeing myself in that skirt... now when I see a woman in tight jeans and heels.... I can hardly stand myself, I want to jump on her bones that instant!!!!!!
am I gay???? don't know and don't rightly care... I am who I am and if the moment hits me ...I'LL GO FOR IT !!!!!!:clap:

JiveTurkeyOnRye
02-21-2006, 04:59 PM
I want to jump on her bones that instant!!!!!!
I am who I am and if the moment hits me ...I'LL GO FOR IT !!!!!!:clap:

You might want to at least introduce yourself first, ;)

Kitty
02-21-2006, 05:39 PM

I totally agree with you Renee. It's true though, in general, men are pigs. Such a preputation is great to excape from, isn't it? Kitty

Kitty
02-21-2006, 05:43 PM
Good coment. You hit that one right. Kitty

Christa
02-21-2006, 10:00 PM
I just wanted to let Christa know she's not the only gay person here. I've always only been attracted to men regardless of how I'm dressed. But we gay crossdressers do seem to be rather rare, don't we?

Thanks for chiming in Gwen! Glad to know I'm not the only one. Curious about your experience dealing with this in issue. Drop me a note if you'd like to chat more.

You've hit the nail on the head Christa---many if not most of the people at this site are heterosexual crossdressers---I don't spend a lot of time worrying about either My gender identity or My sexual orientation---it is what it is. And to each his own. xoxoxoxox Ms Janessa:dom:

And I'm with you Janessa... there are enough "categories" in the world. It's just nice to be among folks who appreciate you no matter what you wear or who you sleep with.

XOXO

Christa

:doll:

Lilac
02-21-2006, 10:22 PM
I agree with most of you in saying that guys are repulsive in their behavior. I know a lot of people who consider themselves "a lesbian in a guy's body". I mean no offense to those who are. That just mean that they're more sensitive and open than most guys yet are attracted to women. I find myself in this category with the kicker that I do dress up. I'm not attracted to other men, though I am curious about being with another X-dresser. so that makes me x-dresser-curious? lol Anyways, sorry if I offend anyone with my comment. Back to studying for my mid-term. ><

Deborah
02-22-2006, 12:25 AM
Or perhaps an airline host in route to 6 different time zones ultimately returning as a hostess. Then that would be PLANE transcontinental:bonk:

If a group of transgender soldier's went deep into Egypt (or where ever Bin Laden is) and once they found him put him in a dress...Would that be a....

TRANS MISSION ??

Clare
02-22-2006, 01:23 AM
... But I've never met a nicer bunch of straight biological males in my life!Thanks Christa!

MsJanessa
02-22-2006, 08:44 AM
Never overthink the situation.Go with the flow so to speak. If you feel it.. do it.Your in that box a long,long time ladies.. Hugs

Love
Jeannie

PS. Janessa. Please don't tell me you have a riding crop in your hand? ....Please! .....Please! Don't make me beg again Janessa! You know how I love to beg! Life is short ladies! Play Hard! .... Oh no! Another hot flash!
Darling, if you really want to see what I'm holding in My hand go to My thread in the pictures forum, "Satin and Leather".:dom:

PennieS
02-22-2006, 09:02 AM
i am not sure where this thread is going, but I am a totally straight married guy who really enjoys looking like a female. But I never have any desire to be with a man. i have at times been admired by men who thought i was a woman and to get hit on by a male was intriging but I believe to me it was just a symbol to me of how well i passed. I would love to look like a woman at all times, but never interested in guys.

arula
02-22-2006, 12:06 PM
There are no limits in life, we set limits for ourselves, you have to live with yourself. Most importantly, you have to respect people, for who they are. Be it Gay, Les, Bi. Hetro, curious, who really cares, Satisfy your inner self, so that when you leave, you won't look back. XO Arula

KathrynW
02-22-2006, 12:24 PM
There are no limits in life
I have to respectfully disagree with that comment. ;)

arula
02-22-2006, 12:48 PM
I have to respectfully disagree with that comment. ;)

Thats your right Kathyn. You have to remember, there are alot, and I mean alot of girls in here who take their feminine self very very seriously, including me. I respect all levels of this gift, because I have gone through so many changes in my dressing. XO Arula

randi_789
02-22-2006, 02:27 PM
My thoughts on this subject are in another thread.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=343841&postcount=7

deana cd
02-23-2006, 09:23 AM
Thanks to all of you for responding to my little question. I never dreamed I would get so many replies. I guess we have all thought about this at one time or another, weather we care to admit to it or not.

Rosemary
02-27-2006, 07:00 AM

Hi Gwen

We are out there....I'm what you might call a 2nd Generation gay crossdresser. My father is also a gay crossdresser. So we are represented. I guess it's probably at about the same proportion as in general. That means, more than ever we should support each other when we can.
Yup........so to balance it all out a bit. I'll just make the statement that I love men and only men.......Apart from what clothes they are wearing, I have no interest in women whatsoever.:)

Love

Mary

Patty Cakes
02-27-2006, 07:54 AM
Hi Gwen

We are out there....I'm what you might call a 2nd Generation gay crossdresser.

You are indeed dear.

Rexy Lee
02-27-2006, 09:25 AM
Well yesterday afternoon I dressed real sexy and spent several hours of "quality time" with a gentleman suitor, and it was fantastic!
I guess that best answers the question for me.:GE:

kris_dresser
02-27-2006, 09:37 AM
Good question. I am hetero, and my ideal scenario would be with a beautiful accepting/encouraging GG, but who knows what will happen in the future? I really don't think I would ever be with a man, but wouldn't rule out another Cd or TS/TV....

connie rotten
02-27-2006, 11:50 AM
I want to be with other cds to play girlfriends to gether and do all those girly things girls do together. Going to the ladies room in pairs thrills me as much as any thing . Feeding off one an other's pretending to perfect the practiced art of being a "t-girl" is the real atraction to me. The sex part alot of the time is the boy me getting in the way when I think my friend is being a better girl than I am. That is when I reaspond submisive to her in my further striving for womanhood.:c9:

suzanne claire
02-27-2006, 07:19 PM
I like dressing but have no desire for anyone but my spouse.:)

janedoe311
04-20-2006, 05:33 PM
Do not want to be with another male including a CD.

Would be OK with a pre or post operation TG woman that looks good, ie feminine no hint of maleness, or a GG. Quite frankly would like to “hang” out with someone to help bring out my girl side, would tell my wife I am fixing her computer, (I am a computer technician). Live near SF so it would be possible to “go public’ without feeling too self conscious. But would be afraid of the gays. Have had a few bad and only bad experiences with gay’s making passes, when I worked in SF for a few years. Do not what to have anything to do with them.

I am devoted to my wife and two girls so I would not do ANYTHING to mess it up. I am too old (50+) to start over.

unclejoann
04-20-2006, 06:02 PM
I'm pretty 50-50 bi, i have always had more meaningful relationships with women, but have always fantasized more about men. As a crossdresser I have dressed for a non-cd man once, he was gay and called it my fetish (I have never considered it that, is it?). I have tried to dress for other gay men, but have always met with hostility. So, it seems that the only successful meeting when dressed would be with a bi male, probably married and really looking for a cd as a girlfriend.

With other cds I think I would prefer shopping together and trying on things and doing each other's makeup. That sounds more fun than most sex to me.

Toyah
04-20-2006, 07:31 PM
Very simple if you wanna have sex with a guy get a grip and admit you are Gay or Bi. Having sex with a guy who happens to be dressed as a girl does not and cannot remove you from those tendencies it only makes you feel better.
Thats why I dont go out any guy that tried it on would get hurt end of story

EricaCD
04-20-2006, 08:50 PM
I agree with absolutely every single post in this thread ;)

Erica

Rachel Ann
04-20-2006, 09:08 PM
Nice to see another Lady in Waiting here! :D

What ever happened to "everybody do what they want, as long as they aren't hurting anybody"?

I mean, why do we all have to be labeled and pigeonholed?

Love

Rachel xxx