PDA

View Full Version : Anticipation :)))

Miss Mandy
04-10-2016, 10:55 PM
Hello all,

Do any of you feel the anticipation the day before dressing? I am going to be out tomorrow with my wife as Mandy for seven hours. I was just in our closet trying to get ideas about what I am going to wear. We have a large common walk in closet together. I was running my hands over a brand new set of blouses from Lane Bryant that I bought on Friday as Mandy. I was looking at all of our pretty jewelry, my purses, my growing shoe and boot collection...in our almost twenty years of marriage, I never thought it would come to this...

I will be looking in the vanity mirror tomorrow around 9 AM and seeing two gorgeous women staring back. We will fuss over each other's make-up, she will do my liquid eyeliner, we will slip into our bras and girdles, our stylish clothes, have some coffee at the breakfast table, and off we will be on our errands!

Love Always,

Mandy

Melissa in SE Tn
04-10-2016, 11:02 PM
You have reached heaven....

Mykaa
04-10-2016, 11:14 PM
Sounds like a good time will be had, dont forget how lucky you are,;)

Candey
04-11-2016, 06:13 AM
Sounds very exciting! Please do remember to give us a full report on how the day goes!

bridget thronton
04-11-2016, 08:19 AM
Hope the day went well - you have a great wife

Beverley Sims
04-11-2016, 08:24 AM
You have the feeling down pat.

Anticipation.

Haven't felt it bad for years.

pamela7
04-11-2016, 08:44 AM
well Miss Mandy, I do declare, do you ride sidesaddle on your errands?

Krisi
04-11-2016, 08:54 AM
I dress several days a week so there's not as much anticipation as you are experiencing. If my wife would agree to go out with me (dressed), yes, there would be a lot of anticipation. And what to wear would be a big part of it.

RADER
04-11-2016, 05:51 PM
I dress around the house only, under dress all the time, but dress only at home.
I now find myself scheduling my week as to be able to have time at home so I can
dress up as much as I can. When dressed at home, I even found a way to get to the
Mail Box with out being scene, I get into my car, and drive down to the nail box,
all the while being dressed.
Rader

msniki48
04-11-2016, 07:29 PM
Mandy,

enjoy your girly time and especially cherish the fact that you and your wife enjoy this together.

Hugs
niki