PDA

View Full Version : Nice legs?

Lori Kurtz
04-11-2016, 07:57 PM
As I think back over all the pictures I've seen posted in the Picture and Video Gallery here, it seems that for those of us who were born with male bodies, regardless of whether we are male crossdressers or transsexuals (or some other self-identification), we seem to enjoy showing our legs. And here's the really funny part: I think most of the legs that are pictured look lovely--feminine and shapely. Based on my observations of GGs' legs--and believe me, I spend a lot of time observing them--my impression is that the legs displayed here are better than the average GG's legs.

Has anybody else made that same observation? And if so, what's the reason? Do "guys" have better legs than women, as a general rule? Are we typically more muscular than GGs, and does that make our legs look especially good when the other parts of our bodies are dressed up as female? Or do the CDs and TSs who have ugly legs just not show them here? Or is my imagination running away with me?

Judy-Somthing
04-11-2016, 08:25 PM
I think putting heels on them make them look great.

Allisa
04-11-2016, 08:28 PM
If I showed my chicken legs with the bow that looks like I was born on a horse everyone would be sick. And Melanie I have varicose veins and spider veins everywhere. That's why I love maxis.

Robin414
04-11-2016, 08:34 PM
You're absolutely right IMHO Lori! I've heard it said that 'we' do have amazing legs. I have a GG friend who's so jealous of mine, she really wants me to try a pencil skirt 😉

PattyT
04-11-2016, 08:53 PM
I really don't think that men in general have better looking legs than the average GG. Here in the summer males of all ages wear some form of short pants and in general the appearance is not good, often quite ugly, even gross.

However, years ago I found out that there is a medical disorder which causes males to have larger than normal breasts and accompanying longer that usual legs which are also more shapely. It is called Gynecomastia
I might have this disorder and have very often been complemented on the shape of my legs, although personally I cannot recognize this myself.

Perhaps there could be some connection with CD but of course CD is far more complicated that this. For some CDs, Gynecomastia could be a contributing factor. Here is a brief explanation and a like to the Mayo Clinic where the info came from. A search with Gynecomastia gives numerous related websites.

Gynecomastia
Causes
By Mayo Clinic Staff
Gynecomastia is triggered by a decrease in the amount of the hormone testosterone compared with estrogen. The cause of this decrease can be conditions that block the effects of or reduce testosterone or a condition that increases your estrogen level. Several things can upset the hormone balance, including the following.
Natural hormone changes
The hormones testosterone and estrogen control the development and maintenance of sex characteristics in both men and women. Testosterone controls male traits, such as muscle mass and body hair. Estrogen controls female traits, including the growth of breasts.
Most people think of estrogen as an exclusively female hormone, but men also produce it — though normally in small quantities. However, male estrogen levels that are too high or are out of balance with testosterone levels can cause gynecomastia.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/gynecomastia/basics/causes/con-20028710

BettyMorgan
04-11-2016, 11:07 PM
Wow, I looked at my folder of images and discovered that I do take a lot of leg shots. And when I have interacted with people while dressed, I have been complimented on my legs.

Sarah Louise
04-12-2016, 12:41 AM
If a woman is slim and well-toned, then I think we can't compete. However, unlike women, we don't tend to put that much weight on our legs and we don't get celulite which is why, often, women's legs don't look as good as ours. (Only when our legs are shaved and clad in hose and heels, of course!)

ClosetED
04-12-2016, 06:48 AM
I don't think the average male has better shapely legs than the average woman. But we are above average here :)
Those who choose to show off their legs (just look at how many posts the the Hot Legs thread) are the subset that have the better than average legs for men.
Add to the base leg appearance, the high heels and shaved (or not in my case-but there are ways to hide that), that improves the average.
Obesity in the world is having an impact as that often makes legs thicker, but I think CDers are more weight conscious and there is probably less severe obesity in this group, and more so in the ones who post pictures of their legs. Men may do more walking, biking, hiking to give shape and tone to their legs, but that is hard to say if that is more common in CDers who post.

And from the tremendous number of views of the Hot Legs thread, CDers love to see shapely legs, so we tend to look at legs when possible.

Hugs, Ellen
<-- see legs here

audreyinalbany
04-12-2016, 07:35 AM
I'm with allis...got the bow legs which are not great looking, plus I've got my share of scars from boyhood bike accidents and a couple of surgeries. But..and this is a guy thing...no cellulite ! I also comfort myself with the thought that they look much better in black tights or pantyhose.

BLUE ORCHID
04-12-2016, 08:29 AM
Hi Lori :hugs:, I wouldn't say that my legs look better then women's legs but they do look as good as women's legs. :daydreaming:

Meghan4now
04-12-2016, 08:40 AM
Knees down, men have nice calve and ankles, knees up men have more defined musculature. But women typically have better thighs and glutes. Of course some women have more than enough there as well. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Teresa
04-12-2016, 08:47 AM
Lori,
Men have better toned legs than women on the whole, put them in nylons with heels and they look like well shaped almost sexy female legs. Everyone who has seen my pictures male or female have commented on my legs , a male friend at my painting class said I had sexy knees, my counsellor sat for almost ten minutes looking at my picture admiring my legs, and she had pretty good ones. My seamstress friend complained how unfair it was that all her CDing clients had good legs and flat tummies.

Some time ago I posted a thread asking which part gave you most satisfaction, I said after looking at the sheen on my stocking legs from the glow of the open fire one evening, legs were my favourite. I would hate to stop shaving them now, it's as natural as shaving my face , I accept it as part of my daily routine.

Krisi
04-12-2016, 09:00 AM
........ However, years ago I found out that there is a medical disorder which causes males to have larger than normal breasts and accompanying longer that usual legs which are also more shapely. It is called Gynecomastia ..........

I think that saying that Gynecomastia causes longer legs is quite a stretch. Breasts, yes. Legs, no.

And, no, I don't think men have nicer looking legs than women. Some men may have nicer looking legs than some women, but in general, women have the nicer looking legs.

sonialexis
04-13-2016, 05:51 AM
My SO has on numerous occasions said 'I wish I had your legs'. I have very slim and slender legs and even if I tend to put on a few pounds in my upper body my lower half is unaffected. I wouldn't say guys have better legs, I've got scars on my knees and shin from the roughing and tumbling i haven't seen that in girls. As a guy I hate my legs but when i'm a girl i couldn't complain one bit.

Candey
04-13-2016, 06:17 AM
And it's especially nice when those nice legs are topped off with a cute butt :daydreaming:

Helen 2
04-13-2016, 07:50 AM
The first time my wonderful and DADT wife of 35 years saw me dressed (before we were married) she said two things:
"I really did not expect you to look so girly" and after a few minutes, as she was watching me in the kitchen cooking, 'darn it, your legs are better looking than my legs' (which I denied, but....it's true)

My GG best friend with whom I go out occasionally has always, ALWAYS complimented me on my legs, and quite a few other people at clubs, etc.

I would say that we have the same probability of having nice legs as GGs do, but that we here on this Forum are a special bunch....comfortable enough with ourselves that we post pictures of ourselves semi-publically (for members) so....I would not say we represent the total universe of crossdressers, just a particularly well-endowed/talented cross-section of us

Jaylyn
04-13-2016, 08:16 AM
Wife and I are both in our early sixties ( ok thats a lie I'm in my middle sixties ) any way she is always complimenting me on my legs. She loves the longer but muscular legs. I just think it's a guy gene that makes us this way. My wife has better looking legs when she wears her heels and hose. I believe that when a longer and less fat legs are dressed in heels n hose they typically better looking legs than the average GG. Maybe it's something to do with the early cave man walking and running when trying to bring home the meat to his family. Who knows but I do know that women look much better in the breast department and usually in the skin tissue.

Beverley Sims
04-13-2016, 09:23 AM
Some guys are lucky.......

They have fantastically shaped legs that a woman would kill for...

Being hairless is even better. :-)

I don't have to shave mine.

Meg East
04-13-2016, 09:43 AM
My legs were made for short skirts and heels.

Alice Torn
04-13-2016, 10:10 AM
I spent a full day in Chicago Monday through Tuesday, downtown, in drab. It was such a difference from the smaller town, i live in, and in Rockford, where a skirt or dress, hose and heels are a rare sighting! I noticed hundreds of office GGs in dresses, and skirts! More than i had seen in one day, in many many years. Many legs were very attractive, and i must say, better even than mine! I have very long legs, and when shaved, in hose and heels, look very nice. But, they are an imitation of the great legs of some true ladies. My feet are huge. It is amazing what hose and heels can do! i showed pics of me to an older gg, and she said my legs look like a woman.s, better than most.

Stephanie47
04-13-2016, 11:08 AM
I think many women are self conscious about their bodies. If there is a perceived imperfection on their body, then it is covering it up. Pants vs dress. The women I see at the mall or when I worked in the financial/business section of town, there were many many women who showed off their legs. Younger women/teenagers seem to want to show off their assets more than older/mature women, even if older/mature women have great legs. Hosiery will cover up spider veins. I think whether someone is long legged also has a bearing on whether the viewer considers the legs attractive. My granddaughter has long leg in relation to her height. She looks great. My wife has legs in proportion to her height and looked great. Short legged women do not seem to pull off the look. Muscle toning also has a bearing on the look. When my daughter ran long distance track in high school her legs looked terrible..very muscular.

Maybe in the summer I'll grab a lunch and head off to the public swimming holes and do some scientific research.

Lorileah
04-13-2016, 02:51 PM
Just a note here, there is already a thread in the photo/video section to post photos of your legs.

Diversity
04-13-2016, 03:41 PM
Ever since I met my wife,I have been told that:
"I wish I had your legs!"
"I love your thigh muscles."
"Your calf muscles have a great shape!"
"I love the muscle tone in your legs".
"You have sexy knees."
To me, yeah, I think my legs are good, and I used to have a six-pack stomach, and no virtually no fat when I was young, but over the years, I let my body down a bit through lack of exercise (corporate world), and my own lack of attention to myself. I'm still ok, but the two parts of my anatomy that have not changed very much, are my legs!!!! I think they're ok, and I still love it when my wife compliments me on them.
I must admit, now that I CD, I have come to appreciate them, all the more in stockings, heels, and skirts! 👠👡👗😊
Di

suzanne
04-13-2016, 06:02 PM
Whenever I go dress shopping, somebody tells me what nice legs I have. Its a compliment I couldn't have imagined receiving a couple of years ago. I'm big. 6ft 2 and 300 lbs, so my legs are naturally pretty thick and I never thought of them as "nice" per se. But I m told they are nicely shaped. So now I get them waxed regularly and take every opportunity to wear a shortish skirt and heels.

But you'll never catch me comparing them to any woman's legs. I can only get into trouble. When my wife tells me I look better in a dress than she does, it sounds like a lament and I need to reassure her that it's not my intention to show her up. I think no woman wants to be shown up by a man in any beauty category.

- - - Updated - - -

Whenever I go dress shopping, somebody tells me what nice legs I have. Its a compliment I couldn't have imagined receiving a couple of years ago. I'm big. 6ft 2 and 300 lbs, so my legs are naturally pretty thick and I never thought of them as "nice" per se. But I m told they are nicely shaped. So now I get them waxed regularly and take every opportunity to wear a shortish skirt and heels.

But you'll never catch me comparing them to any woman's legs. I can only get into trouble. When my wife tells me I look better in a dress than she does, it sounds like a lament and I need to reassure her that it's not my intention to show her up. I think no woman wants to be shown up by a man in any beauty category.

Petra1
04-14-2016, 07:22 PM
You're absolutely right IMHO Lori! I've heard it said that 'we' do have amazing legs. I have a GG friend who's so jealous of mine, she really wants me to try a pencil skirt ��
And you haven't, yet?

TrishaTX
04-14-2016, 07:42 PM
I do think it is my best quality260090

Joanna447
04-16-2016, 01:13 AM
My first crossdressing outfit. Short leather skirt, fishnet tights and boots.

Claire Cook
04-16-2016, 04:42 AM
Well, all I can say is that I am SO jealous of you all, you look great! My skinny legs and knobby knees just would not cut it with the clothes you wear. Guess I'm stuck with slacks and longer skirts and dresses...

abby054
04-16-2016, 10:08 AM
Like many guys, I have legs that look good, better than many of the women that I know. I can go bare legged and get by. But like a GG with decent legs, heels and hose turn mine into legs that rock a miniskirt.

Laura28
04-16-2016, 01:46 PM
My wife says they are hot. I think they look all right.

donnatracey
04-16-2016, 09:41 PM
Laura, your wife def knows what she's talking about! Better than "all right"....:heehee:

Queen Erika
04-16-2016, 11:58 PM
My wife says they are hot. I think they look all right.

You have an extremely hot pair of legs -- and bottom. I'm envious...

Lori Kurtz
04-18-2016, 05:26 PM
My wife says they are hot.

Wow ... your wife is right. And not just the legs. Everything you've got is hot!

JennyLove_CD
04-19-2016, 10:05 AM
My legs have always stay slim. My weight has added to belly and very little to my butt and legs.