PDA

View Full Version : Halloween and me

ToxicDisneyGoddess
10-18-2004, 05:15 PM
Ok so ladies it's almost halloween and i am slowly puting my vampire angel coustume together, It's really only time i can get away with wearing a massive gown and hence why i am so excited i got my angel wings today black of course since they go with the mask and stuff but now i need to find a wig i can turn into an up do very easy haha and maybe a better way of geting more real breasts :P anyways what is everyone else being??

ToxicDisneyGoddess
10-18-2004, 08:44 PM
Yeah take all the fun out of it, Lol i bite and i bite hard girl so u better watch out :P

Jen_TGCD
10-18-2004, 09:50 PM
Vampire angel???????

Earth angel, earth angel
Will you bite my neck???
My vampire angel
I don't want just a peck

"Julie! Do something constructive with your life!"

Uh, yeah, good idea..................:p

<rolling out of chair laughing...> Julie... you may have a new career as a poetess! http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif (Is that politically correct???) :confused:

ToxicDisneyGoddess
10-18-2004, 11:14 PM
Um whats a .. haha

Sarah Cummings
10-18-2004, 11:32 PM
I'm the NAUGHTY schoolgirl again only with a shorter skirt to the bottom of my butt and white bikini briefs My name may be Sarah Cummings, but halloween night it will be Sara Soda! (Giggle, hm,mm hm, Giggle)! :p

ToxicDisneyGoddess
10-18-2004, 11:48 PM
hehe ive thought bout doing that maybe i can do that on the sunday :p

babe4life
10-19-2004, 10:53 AM
*giggle*

Oooh, how I envy everyone! Not happening here ...

Oh well.

Love,
Vicky

ToxicDisneyGoddess
10-19-2004, 02:08 PM
vickey do it and do it now or i will feed u to my pet tiger rajua :P

Julie
10-19-2004, 02:33 PM
vickey do it and do it now or i will feed u to my pet tiger rajua :P

Over here in England and where Vicky hails from Halloween doesn't really happen. Here where I am we're organising something for the children simply because they'd be roaming the streets otherwise, this at the best of times isn't safe but some parents seem to allow it. Adults really don't give Halloween a second thought here so there just isn't the enthusiasm there is in America and other places.

Julietta (Julie)

ToxicDisneyGoddess
10-19-2004, 03:06 PM
well that sucks :(

Julie
10-19-2004, 03:10 PM
well that sucks :(

Well we seem to get by OK, sucking or not.

Julietta (Julie)

ToxicDisneyGoddess
10-19-2004, 03:34 PM
Check with ur local theaters cus there jus might be a showing round halloween since this is such a classic they jus might have it playing again :P

brittany
10-19-2004, 03:45 PM
mAybe i'll go as britney speArs giggle either thAt or a ****ty witch

ToxicDisneyGoddess
10-19-2004, 03:52 PM
Go as brit she's my idol i love that girl :P

brittany
10-19-2004, 05:25 PM
guess i'll hAve to go back to being blonde then

ToxicDisneyGoddess
10-19-2004, 06:12 PM
Britney makes a stunning brunette :P

samanthajay
10-20-2004, 03:24 AM
Ok so ladies it's almost halloween and i am slowly puting my vampire angel coustume together, It's really only time i can get away with wearing a massive gown and hence why i am so excited i got my angel wings today black of course since they go with the mask and stuff but now i need to find a wig i can turn into an up do very easy haha and maybe a better way of geting more real breasts :P anyways what is everyone else being??
cool im a fallen angel we match. :D

samanthajay
10-20-2004, 03:26 AM
Over here in England and where Vicky hails from Halloween doesn't really happen. Here where I am we're organising something for the children simply because they'd be roaming the streets otherwise, this at the best of times isn't safe but some parents seem to allow it. Adults really don't give Halloween a second thought here so there just isn't the enthusiasm there is in America and other places.

Julietta (Julie)
i would love to have holloween(all hollows eve)all year round. im a spooky kinda gilrl and would love to go to a real huanted house. :D

samanthajay
10-20-2004, 03:28 AM
Go as brit she's my idol i love that girl :P
britney would look hot if she went goth. at the moment i dont find her all that attractive.

Allie
10-20-2004, 03:55 AM
i was thinking of going as a playboy bunny. but i dont know if ill be able to find that costume.
the rocky horror picture show is actuallyplaying in my city, and they encourage you to come dressed up. that would be fun.

babe4life
10-20-2004, 04:10 AM
I like the idea of the playboy bunny! I have these cute Minnie Mouse ears (similar to Ava's) that I love wearing just for fun :D.

Oh and Allie, WELCOME! ;)

Love
Vicky

Sarah Cummings
10-21-2004, 03:21 AM
Hi all, Sarah here again, Some of you may know this but lots of people don't know that halloween was actually the celebration of the harvest at this time of year. I can't say I remember how all the costumes and spooky themes came into play, but there you have the true meaning behind halloween. I love the idea that we can dress up in ANYTHING for this time of year and get away with it! HEH HEH HEH, Little do they know.... :eek: The year before last and the year before that, I did something non-girlish for a costume. I was dressed as Uncle Sam with a dummy of Osama Bin Laden stapped on me with his ass against my crotch. Yes, Uncle Sam was getting a piece...of Osama :eek: . Oh what the imagination can dream up!

ToxicDisneyGoddess
10-21-2004, 08:21 PM
We match do we.. and no matter what britney will always be hott to me she's my role model lmao ok i jus wannabe her :P

Sarah Cummings
10-23-2004, 06:54 AM
Hey Allie, If you check out this web site you'll see a playboybunny type of costume in it. It's www.sexyshoes.com. There are a bunch of sexy shoes in it, but also hoserie and some costumes too. You may like the bunny outfit you see. Spread the word about the website too after you check it out. There is a pair of pumps in it that I want, but they were out of it at the time. They said they will restock in a couple more months. Style #4211. Let me know what you think. Love Sarah