PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever wondered if that would look good…

cdlove
04-15-2016, 08:16 AM
My normal morning routine consist of me taking up a seat at my local coffee house and enjoying my favorite brew as I watch the mice (people) scatter about in and out. As I watch the public grab their morning choice of get up I can’t help but to focus on the ladies that come into the store. My focus on the women that come into the store is for several reasons, but most of the time it’s to focus on what they are wearing and then imagine myself in that same outfit. I guess in a way I am imagining myself as a full blown woman that can live life without having to cover anything up other than the blemishes on her face. I often look at the professional attire and imagine what it would feel like to CD in the attire. I try to figure out what kind of underwear she is wearing and bra and whether or not she has fashion sense to match the items. Maybe I am a little extreme but I was wondering if there are any other CDs that do something similar? If not in the present have you done it in the past?

Eva Bella
04-15-2016, 08:41 AM
I think this ALL of the time. Especially if it's a very fit girl in a somehow revealing outfit (leggings, short skirts, short dresses). I have a 50-50 reaction of "wow, she looks hot in that" and "wow, that would look really hot on me"

Robin414
04-15-2016, 08:47 AM
Yep, Eva Bella pretty much sums it up for me!! 😊

donnalee
04-15-2016, 08:55 AM
I think you will find this applies to most on this site.

NicoleScott
04-15-2016, 09:10 AM
Yes, I see a woman and wonder if what she's wearing would look good on me, but my answer to myself is "no, because you don't have a body like that". Actually, don't we do the same (would that look good on me) when we window shop, browse catalogs or online shops?

Lori Kurtz
04-15-2016, 09:11 AM
Especially if it's a very fit girl in a somehow revealing outfit

Yes, to the max. And I'm thinking, "Oh, to be able to look like that!"

Laura.Taylor
04-15-2016, 10:29 AM
Every time a see a woman I do exactly the same thing. It's how I pick clothes, makeup, jewelry, shoes, etc. It's like window shopping for me.

lainey
04-15-2016, 10:49 AM
Yes, that happens to me frequently when passing a woman on the street. My first thought (like others have mentioned) is the typical male reaction that she's hot. I'm very tall so if the woman is tall as well I find myself wondering can I pull off what she's wearing. So my first thought is one of sexual attraction and then sometimes my thoughts turn to I want to wear what she's wearing and I wish I could look like her.

Gabby6790
04-15-2016, 10:53 AM
I think this ALL of the time. Especially if it's a very fit girl in a somehow revealing outfit (leggings, short skirts, short dresses). I have a 50-50 reaction of "wow, she looks hot in that" and "wow, that would look really hot on me"

Yep, I am in the 50/50 club although often try to figure out which side attracts me first or most. Am I looking at a female mostly because I think they are attractive or because I appreciate their outfit. Anyway, I think this leads to my fascination with people watching. I could do it all day. It must be so boring to be a normal guy and only be able to see women for their attractiveness. (Tongue in cheek. I know guys shouldn't be looking at woman just for their attractiveness).

Stephanie47
04-15-2016, 11:14 AM
When I am at the mall waiting for my wife to get done doing whatever is boring to me I woman watch. I really appreciate a woman wearing heels and a nice dress. I don't go as far as contemplating their choice of undergarments. However, if the hem of her slip is exposed I hope it is a very lacy vintage slip and not one of the current really boring slips. I think a woman wearing a very sexy slip under her dress is probably very sensuous. Liz Taylor in "Cat Under a Hot Tin Roof" anyone?

NewBrendaLee
04-15-2016, 11:54 AM
I go through the same thing. I wonder what I would look like dressed a certain way , I have even wondered alot what I would look like if I had been born a female

Judy-Somthing
04-15-2016, 11:58 AM
This is very very bad. LOL

Tina_gm
04-15-2016, 12:32 PM
Yep, guilty of the same. I tend to critique a lot as well. Bad choice of shoes, or color, good god girl, do something with that hair! lol

Pat
04-15-2016, 12:46 PM
I'll sign up for wondering if I'd look good in something that some random woman walks by in, but I hope I manage to do it in a less creepy/stalkerish kind of way than described in the OP.

Laura.Taylor
04-15-2016, 01:00 PM
Yep, guilty of the same. I tend to critique a lot as well. Bad choice of shoes, or color, good god girl, do something with that hair! lol

lol, I do that as well. I just came from Bloomingdales where a woman on the escalator in front of me was wearing a pair of low cut wellies that were absolutely hideous (mind you it's 60 degrees and sunny today) with one pant leg stuck halfway into one of them. I may not be a fashion palette but dear lord how can you leave the house like that.

Tina81
04-15-2016, 01:01 PM
When I see a beautiful woman wearing a pencil skirt and say "i'd like to get into her skirt." My wife now understands what i mean.

ClosetED
04-15-2016, 02:26 PM
I do it all the time - I look at how well the whole outfit works together, her makeup, her shape - and compare it against Ellen. I am amazed at how often I think I can look better than most women out there. And the ones who do look better are my inspiration to try their look. Can't help with getting younger, but l can make myself pretty and show off my decent shape. Just look at my profile picture ...
Hugs, Ellen

Lorileah
04-15-2016, 02:32 PM
I guess in a way I am imagining myself as a full blown woman that can live life without having to cover anything up other than the blemishes on her face.

1) you don't have to cover things up...YOU choose to for whatever reason.
2) No woman lives their lives without worrying about covering something
3) Nope never dreamed of wearing what someone else had on.

Karren H
04-15-2016, 02:59 PM
All I know is the times I've spent full time for extended periods were friggin exhausting!! Having to look good every minute of every day just about totally wore me out, on a number of occasions. And I do play "guess the lingerie and bra size" along with "which guy would make a good girl". Lol

BettyMorgan
04-15-2016, 07:46 PM
Me, too.
My girlfriend knows that if I am staring at a pretty woman, chances are it's because I'm thinking about her clothes.
I'm often looking at females and wondering if her clothes would look good on me.

S. Lisa Smith
04-15-2016, 07:49 PM
I always look at what women are wearing and wonder if I would look good in their outfit. I suspect it comes with being a CD.

CarlaWestin
04-15-2016, 07:59 PM
...I often look at the professional attire and imagine what it would feel like to CD in the attire. I try to figure out what kind of underwear she is wearing and bra...

This is one of my Carla dice roll outfits. Buxom Business Woman. Over the shoulder purse and laptop case. Other hand holding phone and keys. Hurry, rush, business.

PattyT
04-16-2016, 07:38 AM
I go along with the general view here. I always look at what the ggs are wearing and get tips from doing this. It's only natural that we should do this.

Karen RHT
04-16-2016, 08:03 AM
I just look and admire when I see an attractive, well dressed woman as I don't want to spoil the moment. Later, once they're out of sight, or even hours/days later, I'll recall the image and think about how well, or how poorly, what they were wearing would suit me.

Karen

Jenn A116
04-16-2016, 10:18 AM
Oh yes. All the time! I live in Central FL and frequent the theme parks a lot. Some times I see women who just capture my imagination with their outfits. To the point that I start looking for the same things when I shop for Jenn.

Brenna S
04-16-2016, 10:43 AM
There's this one GG I know who I absolutely adore, fabulous fashion sense and always at the top of the style game. One of her favorite relaxed shoe styles is 5" cork wedges. I recently acquired a pair (fortunately, I have relatively small feet) and now I really appreciate the style and comfort. If only I could share my find with her!

janec
04-16-2016, 10:54 AM
I go through the same thing. I wonder what I would look like dressed a certain way , I have even wondered alot what I would look like if I had been born a female
I am always looking and wondering what if where they buy it and so on. its great people watching such fun

Beverley Sims
04-16-2016, 11:25 AM
I did these things in the past with a number of my girlfriends around me.

We would discuss other women walking by, what they were wearing, their supposed personalities, married, single and literally tear the odd one apart in conversation.

Discussions went from the sublime to ridiculousness and total bitchiness as well.

Being one of the girls sitting watching the world go by made me a little apprehensive when passing a group of girls eying me off as a lone male or even presenting as a female.

I would love to know what was said about me. :-)

Gee! Did I learn a lot about the other side of women.

Queen Erika
04-17-2016, 12:13 AM
My normal morning routine consist of me taking up a seat at my local coffee house and enjoying my favorite brew as I watch the mice (people) scatter about in and out. As I watch the public grab their morning choice of get up I can’t help but to focus on the ladies that come into the store. My focus on the women that come into the store is for several reasons, but most of the time it’s to focus on what they are wearing and then imagine myself in that same outfit. I guess in a way I am imagining myself as a full blown woman that can live life without having to cover anything up other than the blemishes on her face. I often look at the professional attire and imagine what it would feel like to CD in the attire. I try to figure out what kind of underwear she is wearing and bra and whether or not she has fashion sense to match the items. Maybe I am a little extreme but I was wondering if there are any other CDs that do something similar? If not in the present have you done it in the past?

I definitely do it. I look closely at women who wear stuff that I like, that I think I could pull off myself...

UNDERDRESSER
04-17-2016, 02:19 PM
Oh yes, all the time, though I'm a bit different in as far as I'm trying to imagine working it into my male-in-a-skirt presentation. Sometime wondering if I can find a certain dress in a size that can be modified. (Dresses are much harder to make work, still haven't found one I’d be happy to wear outside) I have several times asked the ladies in question where they got an item. I'm starting to develop some looks that work for me, but I’m still exploring and experimenting with the whole image. Some of the looks I want are a little extreme compared my normal comfort level, and pushing myself out there is pretty new for me. I am learning to be more of a peacock instead of a peahen, bit ironic when you think of like that. :D

Sharon B.
04-17-2016, 03:29 PM
All of the time, there have been a few times I wanted to ask where they brought that dress or outfit.

lucy_miller
04-18-2016, 06:28 AM
Not all the time (most people are to drab most of the time and I'm getting on with life) but some outfits look so good they break through and I imagine what it would be like to wear them. Have you ever done a double take when some one walks into the coffee shop in your dress! (i.e. the same as you have back home)

Rhonda Darling
04-18-2016, 06:43 AM
While i don't contemplate what type of underwear particular women are wearing, I do admire the outfits they wear and often wish I could look so good. I wistfully face the reality that this body and face wouldn't go well with the young fashionsistas styles. I'm always brought back to the reality that i wasted so many years being in the closet -- years when i had the body and features that would easily have passed with a little attention to detail.

BLUE ORCHID
04-18-2016, 06:49 AM
Hi CDLove :hugs:, Whenever I see rather attractive lady I like to take in the whole look then
dissect it and make mental notes and try to copy that look the next time that I dress.:daydreaming:

Andrea2656
04-18-2016, 06:15 PM
I think I am also in the 50/50 club but it will depend on the situation. I can look at a woman with not fashion sense and think "how can anyone go out in that". There are other times that the woman is so perfectly put together I have to notice her for who she is (and realize regretfully that I would never look that good!). However, SHOES are different. I always notice shoes and image if they would good on me.

ThereseW
04-18-2016, 10:50 PM
Crossdressing has made me much more aware of women's fashion and I absolutely do notice when a woman is wearing something really nice. Last weekend my wife and I were at a Gala and a woman at our table was wearing a stunning pair of pumps and I commented on how much I liked them. (Sidebar: simple black dress with black and white striped pumps - wow). She explained that they are Manolo Blahniks and how she was in NYC and saw them and had a Carrie Bradshaw moment and bought them. She was genuinely delighted that someone had noticed them and she enjoyed telling the story. My wife was kind of looking at me half impressed that I noticed and half wondering why I seem so tuned in to women's shoes! And there I am thinking how nice the shoes would look with my little black dress!

Jess S.
04-19-2016, 04:19 AM
Always, Took a long time with lots of explaining but finally SO understands and often is my wing girl by pointing out a cute outfit.

FrancescaDienes
04-20-2016, 02:36 PM
This happens to me all the time now I've started crossdressing. Only the other day I was waiting for an appointment and I was checking out two women say near to me, wondering which of their outfits would suit me best. it's funny, I've always looked at a girl and thought "she looks pretty!", now I look and think "wow, she looks great in that outfit, I wonder if it would suit me."