PDA

View Full Version : In foreign waters

leannejacobs
04-15-2016, 02:33 PM
I came out to my wife some time ago and she's slowly come to accept my CDing, she even encourages it at times, I think she finds Leanne more sociable than the male me, my wife likes a tipple (drink) where as I'm not really a drinker, however, when I'm relaxed as Leanne I do enjoy a drink, recently we sat talking openly while drinking, I shared many feelings with her that I would otherwise have kept to myself, it was a great night that was full of surprises.

later on after we had consumed quite a few drinks she got closer to me and straddled me kissing me all over, dressing has never been a sexual thing for me and I made that clear to her when I came out but it really got me going, her managing to overlook my dressing to get jiggy, this was in our kitchen by the way, this was an amazing step forward for us, we ended up making passionate love there on the spot, I was wearing a mini skirt, stockings and suspenders and panties so ideal access, I'll leave the rest to your imagination but I had a clear view of what we were doing in the hall mirror and it was,,,, well really something, it's brought things to a whole new level of acceptance.
I've made it clear, so has she in fact of how enjoyable it was, I see this becoming a regular thing, I certainly hope so.
Anyone els found this type of thing happening out of the blue?

Jenniferathome
04-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Leanne, I'd advise caution and really talk with her about this before a "next time."

While she stated it was enjoyable, it may have been, that one time. Women are kind of amazing in this way. Don't allow the moment to drive expectations. Nothing removes ambiguity like a good conversation.

leannejacobs
04-15-2016, 03:04 PM
No worries Jennifer, I'll only move at her pace, IF it ever happens again it will be her who will instigate it, to be honest the opening up and talking was as enjoyable as the afters.

mykell
04-15-2016, 05:33 PM
hi leanne,
quite a night hey, there is a saying that "when a little wine goes in a little truth comes out"
so id say some inhibitions may have been loosened and an enjoyable time came from it,
always was something i'd fantasized about,
but for your sake i hope you keep the liquor cabinet well stocked and have as many nice nights as you both can handle.

and to answer you question i have read of others hear experiencing the same.....and alcohol was involved as well....

Amy Fakley
04-15-2016, 06:15 PM
I can relate. Amy was practically a Puritan before I came out to my wife.

Without getting too explicit ... There were many, many things I never knew about myself, things I didn't even know my body could do. Good things. Very very good things ... And very feminine. And so unbelievably authentic, and natural. :-)

Somewhat ironically, I could never have known this aspect of my girl side, until someone I really trusted and loved with all my heart showed me absolute unconditional acceptance, held my hand, and explored it together with me. It's a beautiful thing, that I could only ever have shared with my wife.

Intoxicants aren't necessary, but as is the case with these matters ... Sometimes it does help :-)
Dressing up isn't entirely necessary either, btw.

Like everyone else has said ... Take it at a pace that is comfortable to the both of you. Keep your focus on who you are sharing this with, and how beautiful that is. Try not to get too self absorbed (though it is a challenge when you discover an entirely new side to your already secret side you've been hiding your whole life, LOL).

Congratulations, btw. I'm sure that will become the first night of many.

In my case, a similar moment kicked off what I can only describe as the longest run of consecutive sexytime nights I've ever had in my entire life. It lasted 3 months, no joke. In the end, I was the one who finally had to tap-out ... She out-sexed me. I couldn't believe it!

Krisi
04-15-2016, 06:35 PM
What seems OK once is not necessarily OK every time. I have had moments with my wife but usually she says "Take off your boobs."

Judy-Somthing
04-15-2016, 07:06 PM
Hate to say it but I'm so envious. I can't even mention the word dress.

Beverley Sims
04-16-2016, 12:36 PM
Nothing like a little drink to loosen the inhibitions.

Be very careful about the morning after though.

I hope it all goes well for you.