PDA

View Full Version : Digital purging?

cutechloe
02-21-2006, 01:28 AM
I've been dressing for quite a while, and the concept of purging clothes, makeup etc is quite familiar to me. Recently I've noticed that I do the same thing with digital images!!! For instance, I love to surf the net and collect nice images of pretty T-girls, ******** etc. The pictures give me a dream of how I'd like to be, but every now and then I get worried that my collection will be found by my fiancee, and so I get rid of it. This is usually compounded by thoughts like "why do I need pictures of crossdressed guys?".

It's strange but although I find men repulsive when they're dressed as men (I can't see anything attractive about the male body at all), I feel very excited when I see a man dressed as a woman. Anyway I digress. My point is that this digital purging is just as irritating as with the clothes. Grrrrrrrr. Does anyone else do this?

Just a thought.

Cathy Anderson
02-21-2006, 03:49 AM
It's strange but although I find men repulsive when they're dressed as men (I can't see anything attractive about the male body at all), I feel very excited when I see a man dressed as a woman.

Maybe you identify with the pictures of men dressed as women.

Would one problem with digital purging be that a person then likely to waste more time rebuilding the collection?

Alternatives:

1. compress the pictures using WinZip such that they can only be uncompressed using a password.

2. put the pictures in a hidden folder

Probably there are other ways, too.

Cathy

tara 24-7
02-21-2006, 06:25 AM
yeah sure there are more ways, store your pics on a memory stick, or if you have an m.p.3. player store them there, keep it encoded, or choose a security code, or transfer all pics to your memory card on your cell phone/camera, and keep it encoded.

wheres theres a will theres a way,

kisses tara xxxx

KateW
02-21-2006, 07:02 AM
Another idea would be to open a GMail / Yahoo email account, and store the images as emails. Not only would your collection then be password protected, and more importantly - not actually on your pc, but you could also access the pics from anywhere!

Kate xxx

Yes I am
02-21-2006, 08:14 AM
I don't mean to sound moralistic, but I used to do this same thing, but I stopped collecting these images altogether. Nothing wrong with admiring others, but I assume you do more than just glance over these photos, I know I did, and I just came to the conclusion that this practice made me see people more as objects than as another living, breathing, feeling soul. I'm not looking down on anyone, but maybe you'd be happier if you gave this particular thing up, I can honestly say that I am.

Shelly Preston
02-21-2006, 12:23 PM
Any of the methods mentioned is a good idea.

This would also be useful for any girls firmly stuck in the closet who may have pictures of themselves.

Jessica Sweet TV
02-21-2006, 01:01 PM
And what about purging your own, never happened??

cutechloe
02-23-2006, 12:32 AM
Thanks for the great ideas. I don't think that I would be happier if I stopped collecting pictures. In some sense I think that I really envy the people in the pictures, and they give me some hope that there is hope for me still. For example, girls that post photo albums showing their progression over a period of years from early crossdressing attempts to a polished look really inspire me. Of course I get excited sometimes but often that is because I try toimagine that I am them. Anyway you're right, replacing lost pictures (like lost clothes) is a waste of time. I really like the hidden folder idea.
Still I worry about getting caught. I've just realized that I don't really have many photos of real girls... just guys dressed as girls! Oh well.

Chloe