PDA

View Full Version : Of all the people I didn't want to run into whilst dressed.........

Laurana
04-16-2016, 06:39 PM
It had to be him.

So I was at the grocery store yesterday. I was wearing my typical clothes(jeans and t-shirt) with a lite sweatshirt to cover my breasts. I had on a pair of brown strappy sandles and my toenails were painted a bright gold. Well this from community service group comes walking up the isle towards me. We talk for a few minutes and he keeps looking down at my feet. Luckily he doesn't show up more that a handful of times a year.

*sigh* It was bound to happen sooner or later I guess.

Tracii G
04-16-2016, 07:11 PM
Don't worry too much.

Robin414
04-16-2016, 10:56 PM
It's not a bad thing, I don't know how many mornings my neighbor has seen me leaving the house first thing in the morning carrying a purse (yah, I need a fix on the way to work...like coffee 😴 )

They still wave when I pass them driving down the lane and I still shovel their snow (they're seniors, and wonderful people)

lingerieLiz
04-16-2016, 11:29 PM
Robin, you have it right. I have a few widows in my neighborhood who call and ask for help. I wear what I have on and they have been more than happy to have the help. When your helpful people seem to appreciate you no matter how your dressed.

Cristy2
04-16-2016, 11:56 PM
I wouldn't let it worry you. More and more non-crossdressing men are getting colorful pedicures now-a-days. I saw quite a few at the beach the other day. Also noticed a lot of men had their legs shaved smooth too.