PDA

View Full Version : Panties For Cathy Anne

Nicole Satin
10-18-2004, 05:17 PM
Some Pictures Especially For Cathy Anne

Sara Kat
10-18-2004, 10:03 PM
some of these might be better off in the personals section...
Or in the deleted section... :rolleyes:

ToxicDisneyGoddess
10-18-2004, 11:57 PM
I Jus dont know what to say to this except i agree :P

crispy
10-19-2004, 12:56 AM
not worthy of comment

jessicam
10-19-2004, 04:22 AM
Hide the Bulge and shave those legs that was sick :mad:

JoannaDees
10-19-2004, 09:39 AM
Now now girls. Take another look. The point of those pic was ..... uh ... what WAS the point of those pics? Especially the second! (shiver) :eek:

Julie
10-19-2004, 09:44 AM
Now now girls. Take another look. The point of those pic was ..... uh ... what WAS the point of those pics? Especially the second! (shiver) :eek:

Buy something with decent elastic, isn't that obvious?

As Erica said should be in the personals. Better still a site that caters for this.

Julietta (Julie J)

crispy
10-19-2004, 09:56 PM
Buy something with decent elastic, isn't that obvious?

As Erica said should be in the personals. Better still a site that caters for this.

Julietta (Julie J)
yeah, I came across a site once called 'men in panties'.
try that for size. :(

randie
10-19-2004, 10:01 PM
ewwwwww! no offense but, ewwww, take it somewhere else, that was gross. I dont need to see that and thats not what this forum is about. (i could be wrong but thats not why I'm here)

AnnaMaria
10-20-2004, 10:43 AM
I have to agree this is not the place for that kind of thing. And it is deffinately not ladylike to be seen like that. You really should do something about that bulge and all that nasty hair.

genevieve_ohara
10-20-2004, 10:51 AM
Hey Nicole...

You see, most girls here try very hard to look good. They use a lot of time and TLC to create their image...and it shows. They''re beautiful ladies.

The photos you put up look like you don't give a shit. Like you just pulled on panties, snapped a few shots, posted them and then what? Expected us to all say "Oh YEAH!??"

Nope.

You'd get the same negatives if you had a beard, pulled on a wig and smiled for the camera. Yuck.

Try a little harder. No...try a LOT harder. This is a great group...no slackers.

G

Lily_gg
10-21-2004, 06:48 AM
Hmmm, I guess this is the thread Kew was referring to in her thread on being disappointed in the clique-y behaviour of some people on here?

Now, let me ask you all a question 'ladies' (or should that be 'women'?):

How in the hell do you expect to ever get acceptance and understanding from other people if you aren't willing to give it to others?!

Granted, I can only see one picture on here now, and it doesn't look at all bad, or fit some of the descriptions you gave. Granted, maybe the original pictures would've been better off in the personals section. But, how dare any of you have a go at someone for not dressing in the way you'd expect them to?! Isn't that exactly what you all bemoan the rest of the world doing to you? Hmmm? :mad:

So maybe Nicole looked like a 'man in panties', so what?! Isn't that (and I'm risking a flaming here!) essentially what a genetically-male "crossdresser" is? - a genetic-man in women's clothes? If she's enjoying cd-ing her way, then you should all support her, NOT try and impose a certain dress code and style upon her, unless you want to be seen as unwelcoming hypocrits!

Right, rant over. And remember, be nice! :o

Amelie
10-21-2004, 07:02 AM
Lily,,, Very nicely put. Thank you for your comments I agree with you.
Love Amelie

JoannaDees
10-21-2004, 11:34 AM
Yes, there can be a bit of overly mean comments at times, ones that have me cringe. And yes, Nicole has been subjected to them. But, one thing I do have to say, and it relates back to my first post, just what was the point of the pictures? Is there a difference between say a man seen nude swimming at a beach, and a man in a trench coat flashing? Yes, there is. Nicoles pictures were like flashing, in my opinion. That's not to say I agree with being nasty to her. We REALLY don't know her intentions. Nor does it matter whether her legs are shaved or not. More power to her to not shave and be happy with it. And about other panty shots, I've not been on long enough to remember any, maybe one but it was not an in your face flash. THAT, is the difference between the two.

My parting comment would be, though, always try to be kind and/or constructive in comments, and stop the meaniness ... if that's not a world, it should be! And lily and kewt, way to go for coming to the rescue with such force!

jessicadiane
10-21-2004, 11:39 AM
Lets just try to play nice. I think Lily and Joanna both had good comments about it and covered it quite well :)