PDA

View Full Version : Would you date yourself?

Judy-Somthing
04-20-2016, 09:55 PM
OK here's something I was thinking as a crazy Cross-Dresser.

When you look in the mirror, Would you date yourself?

I think I would, I hardly recognize myself.260322

Yoshisaur
04-20-2016, 10:10 PM
I totally would, something about dressing up gives me a more playful and happy attitude which I really like.

Eva Bella
04-20-2016, 10:16 PM
Oh my god yes. I would date Eva in a heartbeat!

AllieSF
04-20-2016, 10:22 PM
Haha, this is an occasional repeat question here. The first time I replied I wrote, "Hell yes because I already am!" That reply still works for me.

Pat
04-20-2016, 10:23 PM
Darn right! And let me tell you, I would totally score, too! ;)

sometimes_miss
04-20-2016, 10:45 PM
Aaaaaaahhhhhh, preaching to the choir. Always fun. Always get the answer you want.

Dana44
04-20-2016, 10:47 PM
Yeah I sure would. It would be nice to clone myself. LOL

BettyMorgan
04-20-2016, 10:48 PM
I wouldn't stand me up, that's for sure. ; )

MissVirginia-Mae
04-20-2016, 11:02 PM
Yes, I would date Miss Virginia in a heartbeat :hugs:

Robin414
04-20-2016, 11:05 PM
Wow, interesting take on the thought Judy! As a 'guy' I strive to be 'that guy', and as a girl I strive to be 'that girl'...what I'm attracted to!

Yah, I'd totally date myself!

Diane Smith
04-20-2016, 11:18 PM
Nah, it would be too boring. There would be nothing new to talk about, and she would always have exactly the same opinion about movies, food, etc.

- Diane

docrobbysherry
04-20-2016, 11:18 PM
Sherry IS my girlfriend at present!:love:

And, as pretty as she is, I trust her completely. Even when she's alone and surrounded by folks partying in bars and clubs!:drink:

Robin414
04-20-2016, 11:38 PM
Great point Sherry, as usual! ☺

AmandaM
04-21-2016, 12:35 AM
No, I'm into blondes. The more Swedish the better. I'm a brunette.

Teresa
04-21-2016, 12:47 AM
Judy,
Someone took a picture of me talking to another CDer across the table, when I saw the pic I commented that I looked like a slimmer version of my sister, would I date her ? No !

Just4me
04-21-2016, 01:05 AM
i would totally do me

Tracii G
04-21-2016, 01:07 AM
Sure, we would have a lot of things in common.

Sandyhappygirl
04-21-2016, 01:58 AM
No I wouldn't but then there is still work to do on the look. Ask me again next year and I hope to say yes!

Lily Catherine
04-21-2016, 02:28 AM
With the fictitious assumption of my dressed self as a separate person (a GG that thinks and talks like me, and probably looks like me) I doubt we would break the ice fast. Despite my occasionally lengthy writings here, I am fairly reserved in person, so one of us will definitely find the other awkwardly quiet (trust me, it isn't endearing in the slightest) on first impression. My interest as well would also be how said person sees me as well. Or whether for that matter whether she likes to crossdress as much as I do.

I might find my dressed self attractive only because ''her" fashion sense is my own, as much as it may as well be what I find flattering at some point in time. Mind you, I still wish I were prettier in my own eyes.

PaulaQ
04-21-2016, 03:15 AM
Oh I definitely would - but only my former self. Dating myself as I am now wouldn't work. We're both tops, and we aren't sexually compatible. (This is the only person I've ever been able to identify that I wouldn't have sex with post transition - namely me.) I would definitely date the old pre-transition version of me. He'd be my bitch though, lol! Oh I'd make him suffer, you can believe that!

I'm not sure if old me would date new me. I think I'd scare the hell out of him!

reb.femme
04-21-2016, 03:18 AM
I think I look reasonably decent for my age, but I seriously get high on the smell of GGs. Maybe that's pheromones, but whatever, my insides twist and knot in the nicest way when enamoured with a female of the species. :daydreaming: So I suppose no is the answer after all that.

Alice Torn
04-21-2016, 03:23 AM
Oh, yes, Alice is my height too, six foot six, so hard to find a single tall attractive lady me age, and Alice would not turn me down, like most all GG's.

iGenny
04-21-2016, 04:56 AM
Why yes, yes I would. Thinking about it, I choose a style to dress AS that I would like to be seen WITH.
Plus if I could lose the beard I'd be totally hot. (OK, not really, but a girl can dream... .)

Kate Simmons
04-21-2016, 05:16 AM
My only problem with that is that my "guy" side is a "cheap Charlie".:heehee:

JennykBailey
04-21-2016, 05:32 AM
I look like my mum, that would just be wrong 😀

Juliana817
04-21-2016, 05:54 AM
I would totally date myself, I think it's because when I dress I attempt to emulate traits and styles I'm attracted to.

MarcellaMcNul
04-21-2016, 06:09 AM
No, when I see myself in the mirror I try to act like I don't know me

AnnieMac
04-21-2016, 06:19 AM
Gee I dunno, I mean Annie is really hot and all that, but she is much too much high maintenance for me.

Traceyjo
04-21-2016, 06:37 AM
When I look in the mirror I see this woman who I am strongly attracted to and makes me excited. She is definitely someone my male self would love to date and take to bed.

BLUE ORCHID
04-21-2016, 06:38 AM
Hi Judy :hugs: , ABSOLUTELY !!...:daydreaming:...

Meghan4now
04-21-2016, 06:44 AM
Date my self? I do every time I talk about my childhood or early work experience. I even f***** my self when I started my own business!

I guess I am vaguely cute enough? I like who I feel like I a presenting, and would find myself fun. Does that count?

SamanthaSometimes
04-21-2016, 06:55 AM
Funny you should ask this question. I remember the first time I fully dressed and looked in mirror, I was so surprised and pleased, that's exactly what I said, "I would totally date myself".

CarlaWestin
04-21-2016, 07:09 AM
Sure, I would date myself. That would be cool to go out on Halloween. Carla the Dominatrix with her little sissy carla.

IamWren
04-21-2016, 09:26 AM
I date myself pretty much every day, like when I say "oh, do you know that song Come On Eileen?"
*crickets*

Or if I say, "Hey remember that scene from that movie Caddyshack where Chevy Chase..."

*crickets*

I'm totally dated every day. :straightface:

lily1974
04-21-2016, 09:34 AM
Oh I would totally get into trouble if I dated myself.

rockerreds
04-21-2016, 09:36 AM
Absolutely- I am my own type, especially when dressed

Pat
04-21-2016, 09:45 AM
I suppose the one downside is that I'm taller than myself when I'm in heels. Which can be OK because I like tall women. ;)

Crissy Kay
04-21-2016, 11:44 AM
Oh yes, I would love to meet a real "Crissy", I bet she would be lots of fun!!

LydiaL
04-21-2016, 11:44 AM
My goal is to be much more attractive while dressed than in drab. If I see a hottie in the mirror, in my own mind at least, then some success has been achieved.

I can always dream that another person might long to date Lydia. :hugs:

Oh well, at least for now she is my alter ego's very best girlfriend.

Lorileah
04-21-2016, 11:49 AM
<----- This? Really? Oh heck no! I am demanding and a diva and opinionated. I spend way too money on clothes. I am too gregarious to just pay attention to one person...

Jodi
04-21-2016, 11:58 AM
Sure. As long as she picks up the tab for the date.

jodi

FrancescaDienes
04-21-2016, 01:27 PM
Yes I would. It was only when I looked in the mirror in full get up and wig (a long blonde one too, I never realised blonde hair suited my normally brunette follicles) that I realised what people meant about my striking eyes and my great smile, really gave me a boost in confidence.

prabha
04-21-2016, 02:45 PM
Nope nope

Lori Kurtz
04-21-2016, 02:51 PM
Would I date a woman who is expressly designed to appeal to a guy like me, who has all the physical characteristics that turn me on, and who loves turning me on? Oh, yes yes yes. If only I could find such a woman somewhere other than in a mirror.

Jenniferathome
04-21-2016, 05:37 PM
I sure hope I could find a woman better looking then me! Wait...! I did and I married her.

heatherdress
04-21-2016, 07:09 PM
No - I still see a guy, and I would not date a guy.

Katherine L.
04-21-2016, 09:56 PM
Absolutely!

OCCarly
04-21-2016, 10:31 PM
Why not? I'm already in love with her!

Robin414
04-21-2016, 10:31 PM
I look like my mum, that would just be wrong 😀

Locking the brakes... screeech! Come to think of it, so do I, yah, maybe I wouldn't be dating myself...but on the other hand my mom was pretty hot in her day and I'd totally date a woman who looked like her but not her...

OK, this is getting weird, I'm off to play the song chain game...or Google some makeup tips 😦

Ceera
04-21-2016, 10:38 PM
I try to be the kind of attractive woman that someone would like to date, and I certainly do get some romantic attention when I am out en-femme, from those of either gender.

Yes, I would probably be interested in dating a woman who looked like I do when I go out as a girl. I'd be more inclined to do so if she was a GG than if she was TG like me, but being TG wouldn't knock her out of consideration.

Mykaa
04-21-2016, 10:43 PM
Oh the irony here... I think I allready have, or am I just easy? :eek: If I cant laugh at myself someone else will!

paulaprimo
04-21-2016, 11:22 PM
heck no, as i'm not that desperate plus the fact that i like masculine men and
not men that wear woman's clothing... :D

Georgette_USA
04-21-2016, 11:39 PM
Would never happen. Neither of else would make the first move.

Sometimes Steffi
04-21-2016, 11:44 PM
I would totally date Steffi. She's kind of cute and a real flirt. I'm an introvert and dating an extrovert like Steffi is a good way for me to come out of my introverted shell.

Michelle55
04-23-2016, 12:06 AM
Hell Yes!!! Oh wait.... I'm married. Maybe not such a good idea.

Claire Cook
04-23-2016, 04:49 AM
Hell Yes!!! Oh wait.... I'm married. Maybe not such a good idea.

... and my wife would be jealous....

pamela7
04-23-2016, 05:12 AM
No, I am not my type.

Maria 60
04-23-2016, 05:14 AM
Of coarse I would, I dress to copy the image of how I want a women to look like. I'm everything I would like in a women and I would kiss on the first date Lol

lauren21403
04-23-2016, 08:12 AM
I have always thought when dressed as a lady "I'd do me!"

Tiffanyselkoe
04-23-2016, 10:53 AM
A girl who can rock a LBD and who likes cars and motorcycles?! Heck yeah!

GeorgeA
04-23-2016, 05:26 PM
No - I still see a guy, and I would not date a guy.
I was about to post: "No, I don't date men" when I came across this reply. I do not present as a woman, I am a man on both sides of dressing spectrum.

Sheila11
04-23-2016, 09:37 PM
Can't date cause I'm married....... But.......

In my younger years the saying was "I sure wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers!"
��

Tommie.
04-23-2016, 10:25 PM
Wow what a topic... I have to agree with Diane... too boring.... I love my SO so much I can't even imagine it.

Anneliese
04-24-2016, 05:27 AM
Of coarse I would, I dress to copy the image of how I want a women to look like. I'm everything I would like in a women and I would kiss on the first date Lol

I agree with this. Without question.

Taylor186
04-25-2016, 08:19 AM
Dustin Hoffman made news a while back when he said he wouldn't give Dorothy (his Golden Globe winning alter ego in Tootsie) a second look if seeing her at a party. I feel the same about my femme self.

soha
04-25-2016, 04:43 PM
Yes I would, when to be woman completely

KimberlyJean
04-29-2016, 07:12 AM
I have never dated a woman like me, I seem to end up with short woman with a different sense of style than me. I like to dress in current fashions and am a mature girly girl. I like jewelry, make-up, perfume, and looking stylish. I love my wife very much but her style is not mine. I probably would never meet me let alone date me. At least I get to be Kimberly .

sara66
04-29-2016, 07:32 AM
Other than I have a great personality, I look to much like my sister. Too weird.

Bruce64
04-30-2016, 09:28 AM
Sure yes, I crossdress to date myself and hav a good time.

Lilly 40C
04-30-2016, 09:34 AM
Yes and, I would date you too!:battingeyelashes:

gokatiegirl
04-30-2016, 09:36 AM
Absolutely without question

Helen_Highwater
04-30-2016, 06:39 PM
No no no. Far too high maintenance

DeeDeeB
04-30-2016, 10:00 PM
Not a chance. I prefer younger women, like my wife.

Dee :fairy1:

LelaK
04-30-2016, 10:54 PM
If I had an identical female twin of myself and if she were more attractive than I, I wouldn't date my male self, because I'd be lesbian, but I, as her, would date a female clone of her, if I were even more desperate than I already am.

Martha G
05-01-2016, 09:08 AM
Yes. I make a very attractive woman and I do not look like myself at all when dressed.

Krisi
05-03-2016, 08:00 AM
I would except that I already know what's between my legs and that my boobs and butt are fake. I would walk down the street with me though. It's an interesting thought.

ClosetED
05-03-2016, 09:09 AM
If a GG looked like me and liked me, i would certainly love to date her.
Hugs, Ellen

AnnieMac
05-03-2016, 09:39 AM
No way that could happen. I'm SO out of my own league. :)

Valery L
05-03-2016, 04:09 PM
Since my alter ego is kind of a projection of what I want in a woman, yes, I would do it. It would be my ideal date in some sense.

laura.lapinski
05-03-2016, 05:25 PM
For a long time I would say yes to that. I don't know how good I could make myself look these days without professional help with make-up and have some time to dress to the nines. I probably would still date myself. It would be kind of narcissistic, don't you think? But at the same time, it would be pretty special and a melding experience.

Heidi Stevens
05-03-2016, 05:38 PM
Nah, this girl is too high maintenance!!
:)

Anneliese
05-04-2016, 02:48 PM
Many say it's critical to find someone who will teach you about new things, and in an ideal world, I pretty much agree.

However, FAR more important in my book are basic tastes and basic values. Those would already be there if you dated yourself. In addition, I'm think i'm pretty hot for a 62-year-old. As someone up-thread said, I'd probably be too scared to ask myself out though.

(I wish there was a general thread for outing oneself, rather than all the personal, usually short-lived ones.)

So...rather than starting a new short-lived thread, i will just mention that after agonizing years (decades?), I told my daughter today at lunch. I figured it wouldn't be a big deal to her, and it wasn't. First person outside of a therapist's office I've told. I thought she might have suspected. She didn't.

(now that I've gone briefly off-topic, I request any responses please go to a thread deemed more appropriate)

GenieGirl
05-04-2016, 03:57 PM
I definitely would but I think my gf would be jealous of me dating me lol.

JoselineWalthorne
05-04-2016, 08:56 PM
Yes and no?
Yes if we are only taking into account looks.
At the same time I feel like it is one of those that would start well but i feel like the relationship would be unhealthy eventually disintegrating for the greater good. Neither of us would be able to sleep. We would stay up all night asking each other stupid questions past the point of being so tired that a cohesive thought is impossible to form

cindy777
05-05-2016, 09:30 AM
Very time I look in the mirror that is the woman I would love to be and yes I would date myself.

Especially love the clothes she wears lol

Karine
05-05-2016, 09:56 AM
Indeed, sometimes I look in the mirror and say to myself, you 're pretty much good looking and classy (yes my woman side is a little bit egocentric :)). So, yes, if I were single and a girl looked like me and had the same fashion style than me I would likely ask her to take glass to know her better.

Clodagh
05-05-2016, 11:52 AM
This is an interesting question, as I think the answers, which I gues outsiders might not expect, touch on the core issues behind why many of us enjoy dressing in the first place.

Yes, like many here, I would go out with my alter ego. Why?, well I suppose Clodagh is my own design. She dresses exactly how I find attractive, compliments her best features in a way that I find desirable. I wonder though how far does this extend for people? Do you just want to meet your femme self? Do you want to touch her?, kiss her? Are you sexually attracted to your femme image?

Krisi
05-06-2016, 07:11 AM
I already posted about knowing what was between my legs and that I had fake boobs and butt, but after thinking about this thread for a while, I decided I would date myself because I'm sure I would show me a good time.

Anneliese
05-06-2016, 09:01 AM
This is an interesting question, as I think the answers, which I gues outsiders might not expect, touch on the core issues behind why many of us enjoy dressing in the first place.

Yes, like many here, I would go out with my alter ego. Why?, well I suppose Clodagh is my own design. She dresses exactly how I find attractive, compliments her best features in a way that I find desirable. I wonder though how far does this extend for people? Do you just want to meet your femme self? Do you want to touch her?, kiss her? Are you sexually attracted to your femme image?

Yes, yes, yes, and yes.

Her name is Denise.

(named after the first girl I was turned on by in (I think) fourth grade. I chose Anneliese because I seem to recall Denise was taken. I was shocked there was at least one other (spelled) Annaliese.)

This is 100% on-topic.

Who here has heard of this book, which was written by the same author who wrote Star Trek's "The Trouble with Tribbles"?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Man_Who_Folded_Himself

Daniel repeatedly encounters alternate versions of himself, ultimately having sex with himself and beginning a relationship with himself. He learns that the changes he has made to his timeline have erased all traces of his childhood and early life. Finding himself lonely and hoping to correct the situation, he jumps backwards in time, where he meets a female version of himself called Diane. He begins a relationship with Diane. Diane soon becomes pregnant and gives birth to a son. Shortly after, Daniel and Diane separate, and Daniel raises his son in 1950s America. As Daniel ages, he becomes more obsessed with returning to the relationship he had with Diane, and then with the thought of his own inevitable death. He spends much of his time at a house party set in 1999, enjoying the company of dozens of versions of himself at different ages.

CONSUELO
05-06-2016, 09:51 AM
Yes, because I know what I like. You have inadvertently raised something interesting here. I think all of us cross dressers are bit narcissistic, some more than others.

Amy Lynn3
05-06-2016, 10:02 AM
Yes, I would date myself, because of my personality, desires, taste in cloths, hobbies and so many other things going for me. If I had to date me on looks and looks alone it would be iffy, but other than that, if I could clone myself you would see twins at the movies.

StarrOfDelite
05-06-2016, 10:25 AM
I love this thread, even tho' my first reaction was to have a flashback to the creepy scene in Silence of the Lambs where Ted Levine is prancing around semi-nude in front of a full length mirror, and says, "I'd f**k me!" :sad:

As a man, I would date myself, because I would think I have a terrific androgynous physique, and also I'd have knowledge what a tigress I am between the sheets.

The real question is whether or not I would date my male persona? I'm not sure I'd like a man with so many masculinity issues. lol! I prefer guys who are taller than me, and who have burly, linebacker body types.

Lori Kurtz
05-06-2016, 02:08 PM
I wonder though how far does this extend for people? Do you just want to meet your femme self? Do you want to touch her?, kiss her? Are you sexually attracted to your femme image?

Yes, I want to meet my femme self. And I want to touch her and kiss her and ... well, let your imaginations run wild, girls. That's what my imagination does, and that's what it's all about for me.

DonnaP
05-06-2016, 02:23 PM
Sure why not it's not all about looks it's personality and having fun together

Anneliese
05-09-2016, 02:51 PM
This is one of best threads...can't let it die...

I dress with the idea of being hot TO ME !

Everything I wear and present is what I want in an ideal woman.

Kiva
05-09-2016, 04:17 PM
I wouldn't date me no matter what I look like. I'm an aashole! Glad my wife loves me! :)

Melissa in SE Tn
05-09-2016, 05:26 PM
Hell no... In guy slang, I would be a "two bagger "!! One bag over my face & another over Mel's face!!!

Adelaide
05-09-2016, 09:19 PM
oh yeah! And I'd caress my long hair all the time!

AllisonS
05-09-2016, 11:51 PM
In terms of appearance, that's kind of a bar I set for myself. If I was in a bar (I'm single) and I wanted to strike up a conversation, would I do that, with me? Depends on the outfit .. hehe

colector381
05-10-2016, 04:50 PM
I would have to say no, but that's got more to do with the fact that I don't have any want to date or anything like that

PrivateXDresser
05-11-2016, 12:12 AM
Actually, no. I want someone who has different experiences and frames of reference. Someone just like me would be boring. There'd be nothing to talk about. Here's the conversation: "You wanna put on a bra and some panties?" "I'm already wearing them, can't you tell?" "Oh, yeah. Sorry." ... "You wanna go bowling?"

Adriana Moretti
05-12-2016, 09:33 AM
I wouldnt...I can be a total be-otch xoxo

Alexa CD
05-16-2016, 05:36 PM
I would definitely date myself if I got the chance, I think I'd be practically perfect for me as strange as it sounds. I'm pretty attracted to my female version, I try to look like women I find attractive after all. I really would if I could.