PDA

View Full Version : On the Phone

Jenny22
04-21-2016, 12:08 PM
Often, when I'm fully en femme, i have to answer the phone or make a call. On occasion the person calling or being called is a family member who doesn't know that I CD.
When the call ends, I chuckle to myself and think, if they only knew. Do any of you girls ever feel the same way?

Rachael Leigh
04-21-2016, 12:25 PM
If it's an IPhone use face time see how that goes

FrancescaDienes
04-21-2016, 01:30 PM
I've done that a few times, it's nice to allow myself a cheeky grin as I talk away to them.

Pat
04-21-2016, 02:14 PM
When the call ends, I chuckle to myself and think, if they only knew.

Perhaps when the call ends they chuckle to themselves and think, "Does he really think he's fooling anyone?" Just saying, neither side knows what happens after the call disconnects. ;)

Lori31
04-21-2016, 09:18 PM
That happens to me sometimes when I answer the phone as well.

Laurana
04-21-2016, 09:32 PM
All the time.

Ceera
04-21-2016, 10:58 PM
I've had a number of times when I was en-femme at home, and had to do a business call for work or chat with someone on the phone who wasn't aware of my femme side. For those occasions I try to keep to my 'normal' male voice, and do find it amusing to know that how I look at the moment and how they think I look are polar opposites. But it takes a very conscious effort for me to talk like a male when my wig and makeup are on and I am girly to the max. I can do it at home, but it's getting really hard for me to do it when anyone can see me.

I've also been out i public en-femme and had my phone ring, and have had to fight my instincts to make my girly voice that I had been using while out and about more masculine, so the caller wouldn't be confused. Some times the caller was not at all sure they had reached the right person, when an apparent woman's voice answered the call to my number. Fortunately those times were usually not close friends, but rather were my realtor or similar. The worst time for that happened while I was in a ladies' changing room! I was trying on skirts and blouses at a mall clothing store, and my Realtor called. I had to hit a compromise between my girl voice and male voice so the other ladies in the changing cubicles wouldn't hear a definite male voice among them!

Sometimes Steffi
04-21-2016, 11:36 PM
The real trick is deciding if you answer the call in your normal voice, or in your fem voice (assuming you have one)

Angie G
04-21-2016, 11:42 PM
Everytime I use the phone and I'm dressed up.:hugs:
Angie