PDA

View Full Version : How do you prefer boys??

Ninna
04-22-2016, 11:05 PM
Well, I now know that I feel attracted to boys, also I discovered that I prefer masculine men... :daydreaming: :daydreaming: :daydreaming:
for girls who like boys ... how do you prefer?

Robin414
04-22-2016, 11:47 PM
Interesting post, being happily married I can sit on the fence I suppose but I find confidence to be universally attractive...and I do find men who dress well and pay attention to detail to be quite attractive actually (call it a 'man crush', yah it's a thing 😐 )

paulaprimo
04-22-2016, 11:55 PM
i also prefer a masculine man. and hopefully he is a big hearted and kind man. if he exists... :)

prene
04-23-2016, 02:50 AM
Only dated women.
I think I am bi-curious, when I watch a racy movie, I have fantasized put myself in the position of the girl, being a girl with a masculine guy for me would be the only way to go.

Kate Simmons
04-23-2016, 07:03 AM
Someone who is a gentleman of course. :)

Erin67
04-23-2016, 07:14 AM
Being a gentleman of course n being in shape for me.

JeanetteX
04-23-2016, 07:19 AM
Tall, muscular, no bodyhair and clean yet filthy stinking rich!!!!! Other than that I'm not too picky!

MarciManseau
04-23-2016, 08:01 AM
Nice looking, intelligent, slim like a runner, great sense of humor, and best of all, very affectionate. Not too hairy either.

Tracii G
04-23-2016, 11:00 AM
Needs to be intelligent,good sense of humor,a gentleman, respectful with a big heart.
Strong but not a a gym rat looking guy.
If he has money then OK if not thats OK too its all about his personality and how I feel with him.

Yoshisaur
04-23-2016, 11:17 AM
@Tracii G my taste in men is the exact same as yours

Dana44
04-23-2016, 11:24 AM
Needs to be intelligent, strong, in shape, trustworthy, and a nice heart. Likely doesn't exist.

Leelou
04-23-2016, 01:22 PM
Interesting question. I'm bi-curious but definitely think about being with another crossdresser. I'm not at all attracted to hairy, masculine men. My ideal would be an in-shape, smooth shaven, CD. A guy that would feminize himself in women's clothes with me is a huge turn-on for me.

FrancescaDienes
04-23-2016, 01:36 PM
Although I have always been sexually attracted to women, I did have a gay sexual encounter about 15 years ago. While I don't regret the experience and it was a bit of an eye opener, it did little for me save for, on rare occasions, finding a guy attractive even if the thought of taking it further doesn't float my boat. I usually find it's the face that gets me, usually a slightly feminine and cute one. I do find the male body unattractive though, which is a bit of a shame as there are some really cute guys out there and I seem to be a bit of a hit with the gay ones. The funny thing is, my parents always thought I'd be a heartbreaker when I grew up. They were right but never in the way they imagined.

Ninna
04-23-2016, 04:36 PM
Well I can add more: gentleman is very important i think i really dont care about the body hair... Tall with athletic body (not hulk) and I like a lot the strong and big hands.

Tracii G
04-23-2016, 05:47 PM
I will add this as well.
The man doesn't have to be a Brad Pitt type super handsome guy with a set of six pack abs.
It really doesn't matter to me if he is carrying around some extra pounds around the mid section as long as he has has all the qualities that are important.
If I had a man like that I would be proud to be his.

Ninna
04-23-2016, 11:20 PM
well I really think I have a weakness for the six packs! :daydreaming:

Tracii G
04-24-2016, 12:03 AM
Ninna if thats what you like thats just fine.

PaulaQ
04-24-2016, 02:12 AM
I like a cowboy - hyper masculine, like the Marlboro man, but without all that cancer! Cops are good too. Hairy vs. smooth doesn't matter to me, really, either's ok. It's an attitude, as much as a look.

OnlyRed
04-24-2016, 04:50 AM
I would be attracted to a man like myself. With a bit of fem in him and who is a CD. If I find someone like that, that would be a dream come true.

mechamoose
04-25-2016, 06:54 PM
As a registered bisexual (here is my card) I have the room to ENJOY men as MEN.

Just like women: some are pretty, some are butch. Some are brilliant, some are inventive. Some know one end of a color palette from the other, some don't even SEE the palette.

Slinky boys, big bad bulls, Prince, and everything in-between.

Just because we don't like BEING men doesn't mean we can't LIKE men.

I personally like the big lumberjack type when I'm feeling femme, and the pretty little otter-boys when I'm feeling butch. Since I'm rarely one or the other, I guess that makes me a ****. }:>

Kitty / Moose

mechamoose
04-26-2016, 02:25 AM
I have a hard enough time getting people together for a dinner. Best of luck on pick ups,

'ladies' might not mean what you think it means (here). I will dance with any of you.

Sad that a date-bot took over the thread.

/Smoochies

Kurtmath
04-26-2016, 04:23 AM
I deleted my original post. I didn't mean any offense.

MissVirginia-Mae
04-26-2016, 08:26 AM
A gentleman who always acts proper to a lady and is kind and caring.
I dream about one day being the happy housewife and having my man come home to me from work:love:

Mayo
04-26-2016, 10:40 AM
I have 'preferences' for men just as I have for women, but I'll happily go with someone who doesn't fit my 'ideal' if they're intelligent and I like them as a person. If we're talking fantasies here, though, I'd pick a guy who's in decent shape and without too much hair (facial is okay). Maybe that's setting the bar fairly low :)

EllieOPKS
04-26-2016, 11:37 AM
I like 2 very different styles of men. Style 1 is a tall man, 6 foot 2 and up. No facial and very little body hair. I like a guy who has a good sense of humor that can also be somewhat dominant and take control of things and in reasonable shape.
Style 2 is someone of asian decent that has those same attributes. I have always found Asian women and men to be very attractive.

Ceera
04-26-2016, 01:48 PM
Honestly, I am still deciding on that count. Widowed about two years ago after 30 years in a straight, monogamous marriage and denying my feminine urges, and now single again and accepting my female side and bisexuality, I am still having a bit of a hard time wrapping my mind around what I want in a romantic partner (or even a one night stand), for either gender. All other things being equal, I still prefer female companionship. But I've had more kisses, cuddles and fooling around from men than from women since I became single again and started going out as a woman.

Here are my current thoughts. The first seven points apply to any gender. They would be equally true of a lesbian or bi girl or a TG person who was 'interested' in me.

First of all, they have to be nice to me. They have to treat me respectfully and sincerely seem interested in me and not just looking to get laid. No matter how nice they look, if they act or speak crudely and act like all they want is their own gratification, they are dismissed. I don't mind being touched affectionately while dancing or standing close to one another, but I won't stand for being groped and pawed like I was some back-alley working girl.

They have to be single, or in a definite open relationship where their partner is present, also talking to me, and clearly indicates that they accept adding me to whatever might happen between the three of us. I'd do a threesome, but I have absolutely no interest in a married person who is cheating on their spouse, or in someone who has a frequent boyfriend/girlfriend and is catting around behind their partner's back.

If they admit to smoking or doing drugs, even if it is just pot - which is legal in the state I live in - they won't get farther than dancing and chatting with me. My only social vice is alcohol, and I prefer that in my friends as well. Likewise, if they allow themselves to get excessively drunk, my interest drops to pretty much zero, no matter how well they score in other areas.

They don't have to be dressed to the nines, but a slovenly appearance will knock them out of the running.

Excessive tattoos or piercings (other than the ears) count against them. Large size gauges in the ears, larger than a dime, are a strong negative to me.

If they aren't Caucasian, they will have to score quite well in all other regards to get further than dancing with me. I'm not really looking for an interracial experience, but it also isn't a complete exclusion. That would have to be evaluated on a case by case basis, for me.

If they are nice to me, talk to me, and either offer to buy me a drink or ask to dance with me, then I may start evaluating them physically, as someone who I might want to do more with than just dance or talk.

Then, for the guys' physical appearance and other points:

I prefer a slender, boyish, almost feminine or androgynous look, slightly muscular but not overdone like a body builder. A heavy set guy might at least get some dances from me, if he is polite, talks to me and is attentive. I've even gotten pretty frisky with a heavy set guy once who scored well in all other regards. But someone who is seriously overweight doesn't do it for me, and a slender to average build is preferable.

He needs to be clean and well groomed, and to be taking care of his body.

He should be clean shaven, or have a well trimmed beard, and not have short, scratchy stubble or a bushy mess.

Preferably not excessive on the body hair though he need not be completely hairless in that regard. No hairy backs or chests so dense with fur that there is more hair showing than skin.

I don't really care how much hair is on his head, though I do find men with long, well-groomed hair somewhat more attractive.

Devone
04-26-2016, 04:23 PM
I have been into women all my life , so I'am a closeted CD.Since I have joined this website , and been dressing on a sort of regular basis , my feelings if ever I was in a safe place it would be with another cross dresser , because I love the sexy way women look.So in answer to the question, he should be in femme mode.Devone

nothingclever
04-26-2016, 08:40 PM
Do most CDers fantasize about being with men? I have a beautiful CDer in my life who likes to role play. I don't want to disappoint, but I am obviously not a man. Can I make my SO happy? This post makes me nervous.....seriously, can my SO be content without male affection?!

BillieAnneJean
04-26-2016, 09:19 PM
I prefer boys to behave themselves and be polite and respectful to their elders as any civilized expects.

I prefer men to stay at least an arm and a half away.

I am not in this for their gratification.

And they have nothing I want or need.

Devone
04-26-2016, 09:21 PM
nothingclever, the most important thing is that you are in tuned to you SO . I wish my wife was , but she is not, but I still love her. For me it is a fantasy to be with another CD who is dressed in her femme side.Devonne

nothingclever
04-27-2016, 12:30 AM
Devonne, what would it look like for your wife to be in tune with you? Your fantasies, are they important enough for you to pursue even if it means cheating on your SO? I'm scared I might not be enough for my SO even though I adore him/her both ways....does that sound dumb?

I Am Paula
04-27-2016, 07:56 AM
I like smooth feminine tops (look it up if you must) who are straight enough to know that transwomen are women, and gay enough not to care what I'm packing.
There are about seven such men in the world.

mechamoose
04-27-2016, 08:02 AM
I prefer my bois submissive and firmly strapped down

Kinky, I'm kinky. I like kinky. Beg for help, cub.. I might listen

Mayo
04-27-2016, 08:40 AM
Do most CDers fantasize about being with men? I have a beautiful CDer in my life who likes to role play. I don't want to disappoint, but I am obviously not a man. Can I make my SO happy? This post makes me nervous.....seriously, can my SO be content without male affection?!
Some other threads on this site have looked at this issue. It seems that the percentage of CDs who are gay is about the same as in the general population, though the percentage who are bi or bi-curious might be higher. Thus there is no reason to suspect your SO of being gay just because he's a CD. Furthermore, even having some interest in men is not the same as acting on it. Whether or not it's something he'd like to try out (e.g. as a threesome) is something you won't know unless you have a conversation with him. Finally, even having that interest or fantasy (if he does) does not mean that he's going to drop you and run off with some guy.

Leelou
04-27-2016, 01:09 PM
Nothingclever, thanks for contributing to this thread. I want to try to reassure you that this thread should not make you worry about your CD SO. The vast majority of crossdressers are straight. The fact that he is your boyfriend very strongly suggests that he's straight. You are a gem for accepting him as is. Talk to him, I bet he will put you at ease that you can trust him. Thanks again for caring enough to register on this website and participating.

From what I've seen over the years from members that have accepting women is that he is very likely extremely grateful to have found a woman that accepts him. My bet is that you have absolutely nothing to worry about. Again, talk to him.

Pat
04-27-2016, 02:01 PM

Oh, Mistress Moose, you tease. :batting eyelashes:

Personally, I don't have a single answer to "how do I like my boys?" Depends on the individual but I suppose I do like them to be individuals. I like interesting people.

Mona
04-27-2016, 10:00 PM
How do I like my boys?...fricasseed, oh, and hairless.

LelaK
04-27-2016, 10:42 PM
I like boys to be girls and I especially like girls to be girls.

Judy-Somthing
04-27-2016, 11:06 PM
How about masculine men in dresses?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not attracted to boys but I think Karl- Urban looks so cool in Chronicles of Riddick!

IamWren
04-28-2016, 07:16 AM
I prefer boys to behave themselves and be polite and respectful to their elders as any civilized expects.

I prefer men to stay at least an arm and a half away.
I am not in this for their gratification.
And they have nothing I want or need.

Do most CDers fantasize about being with men?

What BillieAnne said.... same here. They got nothin' I need or want.
And NC - It's a weird little sorority we CDers belong to. Like someone said above, a vast majority of us are straight but even then, there are some who claim that when transforming something comes over them and they feel their sexual orientation changes to a straight woman when their presentation changes.

Seems odd to me but admittedly, we're an odd bunch.

Hugs,
Sayyidah

kimberly c
04-28-2016, 10:53 AM
I prefer that they are crossdressers because they have what I want.

Jenniferathome
04-28-2016, 01:27 PM

Clever, do not be afraid of the chain. Most of it is fantasy and note that the number of "curious" are quite few. Others are openly gay. "Most" cross dressers are straight and in relationships. I seriously doubt that most cross dressers even fantasize about it. I'm a dude. I like women and I love my wife. In truth, YOU are probably the real fantasy for most cross dressers: a woman who will participate with them dressed!

Virginia1983
04-28-2016, 07:38 PM
Tall, muscular, no bodyhair and clean yet filthy stinking rich!!!!! Other than that I'm not too picky!

Yummy! I want one too, especially if he's the take charge, demanding type!

ChryssiePie
04-28-2016, 10:18 PM
Shaved, smooth ivory skin~ Cute with a feminine figure and loves to crossdress! Would let me cuddle and love him and not mind it. :3

Virginia1983
04-29-2016, 10:36 PM

Kinky, I'm kinky. I like kinky. Beg for help, cub.. I might listen

I like your attitude!

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, I'll play. I prefer handsome, married, athletic, masculine tops with big hands, LOL.

Lexi_83
04-30-2016, 04:27 PM
My male love interest is 6" taller than me, in good shape, nice looking, and very kind and polite. He's a little less assertive than I like but can take a hint!

My first (college days) was much more assertive but much less kind. So it's an upgrade!

- - - Updated - - -

According to a survey on Crossdreamers, about 90% are heterosexual. Lots of people role-play, not sure how that plays into it.

Virginia1983
04-30-2016, 05:31 PM
My male love interest is 6" taller than me, in good shape, nice looking, and very kind and polite. He's a little less assertive than I like but can take a hint!

My first (college days) was much more assertive but much less kind. So it's an upgrade!

- - - Updated - - -

According to a survey on Crossdreamers, about 90% are heterosexual. Lots of people role-play, not sure how that plays into it.

Lucky you! I need my man to be in control of me. Definitely pays off for him. I too prefer taller men as I only wear 5" heels - ALWAYS.

Erin67
05-01-2016, 07:47 AM
One that would treat me like a lady or another CD

Girl
05-12-2016, 12:35 PM
Good looking, masculine and a real gentleman.

Jenny22
05-12-2016, 01:45 PM
I am Bi-curious. Should an encounter ever occur where I could satisfy my curiosity, I'd like that person to be CLEAN, educated and not overweight.

Rachel137
05-14-2016, 11:51 AM
I have a girlfriend. I like girls that are built very slim like I am and look and dress how I want to look and dress as a woman.
BUT with a man I like big guys that are a lot bigger than me. Masculine, dominant, strong, and manly men. Very unlike myself.
I like a man to "take" me and be a manly man so I can be the girly girl. :)

Beverley Sims
05-14-2016, 11:59 AM
How do I like my boys?

With coffee and fries. :-)

lisa_vin
05-14-2016, 03:22 PM
Sitting in a bar or around a fire BS'ing about sports or movies or other guy stuff and that's enough!!!!! The farther away, the better!!!!! Had an ugly near-experience as a young teen with a gay, perverted, sicko serial killer.........A REAL AND FAMOUS serial killer will make you not like, trust or even want to be around any other guys (except for my closest in-laws). I can barely stand to even touch or brush up against another man. The thread about KISSING another man absolutely makes me wretch! Sorry, no offense intended!

This is a true story for another day!!!!!!!!!

marlacd
05-14-2016, 05:29 PM
I thought I couldn't. But I HAD to know. Well lucky me, I did, and I had some very nice experiences with him. He was somewhat overweight, as tall as me in heels(!) And, he could make me feel so comfortable with him that i fell asleep cuddling with him. But, I couldn't wear forms around him, he hated those. There was a few other things he didn't like me doing. Problem was, he had heart issues that worried me. I decided to break away from all for a while, and resume male pursuits. I drew a few conclusions from it all-

A person is a person. Is he or she cares about you, then sex becomes a non-issue. You do it with them because you want to. Kisses, hugs, are the same from ether sex. Mutual appreciation for one another can make it mesh. If it bothers you, don't do it. They have to be appealing to you, and you them. Being clean is a big fat plus. After that, draw your own conclusions.

StarrOfDelite
05-16-2016, 01:50 PM
Witty, Intelligent, Well-educated, Empathetic, Communicative, Kind, Considerate are some of the personality qualities I like in a man. If a man doesn't possess most of those traits then I'm not interested. Men who are just looking for a warm place to stick their member are a dime a dozen.

Assuming that the mind which is driving the body is compatible, I like the visual appeal of a man who is muscular and lean (not necessarily ripped), and is handsome, clean-shaven with nice hair, and I sort of narrow the field by preferring guys who are at least as tall as I am (5-11 in bare feet).

On the other hand, I have to admit that there is something totally feminizing like the physical sensation of being taken by a big, burly man. My first real boyfriend was a former NFL lineman, about six foot six and three hundred pounds, and it was thrilling to be with him. He was also a beautiful human being, and I still mourn that he became disabled by heart disease and passed away about ten years ago.

Alexa CD
05-16-2016, 04:29 PM
I'm really into masculine men, they're my preference but I like feminine boys like me too.

I like a guy who is taller and older than me, preferably over 35. It would be nice if he's in decent shape but for me it's not a huge deal. He has to be clean shaven but I like a bit of body hair on men, their chests and arms mostly. He has to be dominant too, I like it when a guy knows what he wants and what he's doing. He'd love to kiss and cuddle just as much as me.

Older masculine men are the best!

QPike
06-20-2016, 04:14 PM
I love guys who look masculine but are really feminine on the inside. More romantic and hot!

Mylie Taylor
06-20-2016, 04:55 PM
Mature black gentlemen.

irene9999
06-20-2016, 10:08 PM
I like pretty boys that look good in a dress! Other than that I've fantasized about masculine, tall, muscular types, but I haven't acted on that yet

ChristaB
06-20-2016, 10:23 PM
My preference in men is first they have to be a gentleman. Suave, kind, intelligent, and somewhat dominant, in that he knows what he wants and he only wants it from me. Physically, he should be taller than me in my heels (I'm 5'11" so that's getting pretty tall) and bigger than me. I'm pretty thin so that's not hard to do. Clean shaven is a must (I hate two day stubble) and smells good too. Never been with a guy with a nice soft beard, that might be ok. A guy, in a well cut suit and tie ... heaven. As far as the face goes, I've never been a great judge of what is handsome or not in a man. Sure I can tell the difference between George Clooney and Danny Devito (thinking of the Nespresso commerical), but not so much subtle differences in between that spectrum. But yes, a tall George Clooney would be perfect.

Lilly 40C
06-21-2016, 05:18 AM
A good looking mature gentleman with a full head of hair and no body hair anywhere. Someone who is between submission and dominant while patient in bed.

BillieAnneJean
06-21-2016, 11:25 AM
I prefer boys to be respectful and polite to their elders. And at twice their arms length away.

Once they are MEN I prefer them to be polite and respectful to all women. And at twice their arms length away.

AnnieMac
06-21-2016, 03:36 PM
This may be off topic some, but slightly related. When I was reading this thread I realize all the women I have ever dated or first attracted to were always cute little things, usually 6 inches shorter than me. Although I'm a closet CD and married, I now have this attraction and fantasy about being with women that are taller and perhaps a little larger than me. When I start chatting with women taller than me (which is usually very tall for a woman since I am 6 feet) I find I am very attracted to this and even excited by it, and wondering what it would be like to be with a very tall woman, since I never have been. So in general normal gatherings I usually start conversations with taller women, and enjoy that, you know, talking up to them kind of. Maybe there is something too this that relates to is thread. Or perhaps I see them related somehow to CDs since we are usually tall. Gee, perhaps I want to be submissive to a taller woman. I dunno.
Hope I didn't make that sound too creepy.

Lorileah
06-21-2016, 03:57 PM
My first thought was "I prefer MEN who are breathing" (boys? uh no, used literally that is creepy, used figuratively I don't have time to raise a child.)

Some of these responses are sounding like classified ads

And AnnieMac...I have no idea what you were saying there and yes it was off topic. The question was about dating men

Tina_gm
06-21-2016, 04:11 PM
Devonne, what would it look like for your wife to be in tune with you? Your fantasies, are they important enough for you to pursue even if it means cheating on your SO? I'm scared I might not be enough for my SO even though I adore him/her both ways....does that sound dumb?

While it is most definitely true that gender and orientation are not one in the same, My belief from all that I have seen on here is that CDers are more likely to be bi sexual or at least bi curious than non cders. I do think the increase in femininity does play a part.... Having said that, If we were to poll every one of us, I think the majority of CDers will still be hetero only (no curiosity or experience or fantasy)

Leah R.
06-21-2016, 09:27 PM
I've posted an ad online that I was a crossdresser and looking to experience being with a man. I got a few replies, but one has stood out way above the others. He's been a perfect gentleman in pur emails back and forth. He said he'd treat me like the woman I want to be. I've since deleted the ad and am now in the process of getting to know him before the inevitable meeting happens and I experience being with a man! His kindness in our corespondance has been amazing and he wants me to experience everything I want to! Honestly I'm so excited to take this step

Lysie
06-25-2016, 10:54 PM
Black and strong with a six pack. Dominant and a take what he wants attitude when we are alone, but still kind and a gentleman.

RobynC
06-25-2016, 11:05 PM
Just someone that will love me for who I am. Well as long as he's not 300lbs either. :) I consider myself bisexual so a woman who would love me for who I am, would suit me just fine also