PDA

View Full Version : Guess it's time for my intro

Krissi
10-18-2004, 05:56 PM
Hi everyone,

I've been looking around and posting on this site for a couple weeks now and finally decided it was time to be neighborly and introduce myself. I'm a 28 yo admirer/very part time CD. I've been dressing off and on since I was about 11 or 12. I've got a very cute face (when made up) with nice dimples and blue eyes and eyelashes most ladies would die for. I'm 6'2 and right now way to far over 200 lbs for my liking. A couple years ago I tore my achilles tendon playing basketball, so after surgery and several months of recovery I put on more weight than I would like to admit. The last year I've been working on getting it off, and have lost 30 lbs already :) Most of my post on here are about when I used to dress and what I looked and felt like then, and hopefully in the near future. I had nice legs and a great butt (even with the weight). I've always been one to dress fully, wig, make up, everything. I've worn panties and such under my clothes during the day, but that just doesn't do much for me. When I dress I like to feel pretty and femme. I couldn't decide on a name for on here. Amanda/Mandi has been the name I've used most recently. I wrote a story on Fictionmania, Every Man's Dream by Amanda Rogers. I decided to go with my normal online name since I've not been feeling too femme lately.

I am married and have a very supportive wife as far as dressing goes. She's not very interested in me chatting or seeing other CDs, just kinda one of those don't ask don't tell things for her. I don't really consider myself bi, I've been with other CDs both as a CD and as an admirer/date. I've been active on AOL for several years chatting and such, I've had several different names over that time including this same screen name. I love to chat about days gone by, things to come and also fantasies. I also try and give advice and support to other CDs in the area when I can. I especially like to try and guide the younger ones. (20ish, not anything illegal) I look forward to chatting with everyone and have enjoyed reading and responding to everything on here so far. I mainly get on here at work when I have a few minutes, but will sneak on at night too from time to time. Feel free to drop me a line anytime.

JJ :)

kristi cd
10-18-2004, 06:20 PM
Hi and welcome. ;)

I've always been one to dress fully, wig, make up, everything. I've worn panties and such under my clothes during the day, but that just doesn't do much for me.

I know what you mean there, that's exactly how I am. If I can't do it right, why do it at all? :D If you ever wanna chat sometime you can look me up on Yahoo Messneger, I'm always looking for others to talk with about all of this. :)

Tonia
10-19-2004, 06:37 AM
[QUOTE=jjndallas4]Hi everyone,

I've been looking around and posting on this site for a couple weeks now and finally decided it was time to be neighborly and introduce myself. I'm a 28 yo admirer/very part time CD. I've been dressing off and on since I was about 11 or 12. I've got a very cute face (when made up) with nice dimples and blue eyes and eyelashes most ladies would die for. I'm 6'2 and right now way to far over 200 lbs for my liking. A couple years ago I tore my achilles tendon playing basketball, so after surgery and several months of recovery I put on more weight than I would like to admit. The last year I've been working on getting it off, and have lost 30 lbs already :) Most of my post on here are about when I used to dress and what I looked and felt like then, and hopefully in the near future. I had nice legs and a great butt (even with the weight). I've always been one to dress fully, wig, make up, everything. I've worn panties and such under my clothes during the day, but that just doesn't do much for me. When I dress I like to feel pretty and femme. I couldn't decide on a name for on here. Amanda/Mandi has been the name I've used most recently. I wrote a story on Fictionmania, Every Man's Dream by Amanda Rogers. I decided to go with my normal online name since I've not been feeling too femme lately.

I am married and have a very supportive wife as far as dressing goes. She's not very interested in me chatting or seeing other CDs, just kinda one of those don't ask don't tell things for her. I don't really consider myself bi, I've been with other CDs both as a CD and as an admirer/date. I've been active on AOL for several years chatting and such, I've had several different names over that time including this same screen name. I love to chat about days gone by, things to come and also fantasies. I also try and give advice and support to other CDs in the area when I can. I especially like to try and guide the younger ones. (20ish, not anything illegal) I look forward to chatting with everyone and have enjoyed reading and responding to everything on here so far. I mainly get on here at work when I have a few minutes, but will sneak on at night too from time to time. Feel free to drop me a line anytime.

JJ :Welcome and I hope your stay is a pleasant one. ;)

Tonia

babe4life
10-19-2004, 08:53 AM
JJ, here is my formal WELCOME! I truly trust and hope that you have a wonderful time with all of us and that you contribute lots. Would it help if I said I am in my 20s? Admitedly late twenties though :D

Love,
Vicky

Julie
10-19-2004, 09:16 AM
Good to have you among us JJ, look forward to your future posts.

Julietta (Julie)

Krissi
10-19-2004, 09:24 AM
Hi girls, thanks for the welcomes. And thanks to those of you that sent me IMs, I'm having some computer issues here at the office with my Yahoo IM, but I will check them at home and get back to you as soon as I can

Krissi
10-19-2004, 11:14 AM
Thanks for the words of encouragement Julie. :)

I've been playing basketball 3 days a week now for a while, and recently the wife and I have been getting out and taking walks, just gotta keep my nose to the grindstone. Office work is tough on the figure, I worked my way through college as a graduate assistant coach, was in the gym everyday and was looking good. I need a job like that again, spend 6 hours a day in the gym, lol.