PDA

View Full Version : Most embarrassing moment?

heathr1
02-21-2006, 02:40 PM
Mine was aged 15 when a neighbour found me looking at her lipsticks:o

KateW
02-21-2006, 07:53 PM
Mine was being caught TWICE fully dressed by a parent. It was several years ago, but I still blush just thinking about it!

Laurie Ann
02-21-2006, 09:23 PM
I was out at a mall one evening and ran into a pack of teenage girls. The verbal abuse was vicious and demeaning. I tried to get away from them as soon as possible but in heels I was not able to move to swiftly.

trannie T
02-22-2006, 12:22 AM
I was in Lane Bryant looking at dresses, turned around nto see the town gossip. I quickly hid, apparently she didn't see me as I slithered out of the store. Never heard anything about it but it was a close call.

Girly Sara
02-22-2006, 03:44 AM
My most embarrassing moment was being caught wearing a bra in bed by my brother when we still lived with our parents! He's my biggest supporter in the family now! :)

Sarah Rabbit
02-22-2006, 05:32 AM
I was out at a mall one evening and ran into a pack of teenage girls. The verbal abuse was vicious and deeming. I tried to get away from them as soon as possible but in heels I was not able to move to swiftly.
Hi
Young girls are so cruel, If your avatar is a true representation of you, they were probably jealous.:D

Regards, Sara A;)

Leigh Davis
02-22-2006, 06:08 AM
My first wife found polaroids that I took of myself in pantyhose before we were married.
*Polaroids*! That shows how long ago *that* was! :cheeky:
It was pretty upsetting to me at the time because I was young and didn't really understand why I was doing what I was doing.

jamie1
02-22-2006, 06:25 AM
a friend caught me wearing her daughters bra and panties years ago and brought it up at a christmas party some years later. I had no knowledge that she had seen me.

Wendy me
02-22-2006, 07:29 AM
the veary frist time i got the nerve up to buy pantyhose got up to the check out no price on them thay call someone and held them up "can you get me a price on theise??".....

livy_m_b
02-22-2006, 08:00 AM
I was young and didn't really understand why I was doing what I was doing.

And now you do, right? :bs:

Kelli Ca
02-22-2006, 08:34 AM
I went out one night just driving around .It was 1st time in dress heels stocking garter etc in public. Anyway I got pulled over . And didnt know i had a warrent . I was taken in booked photoed and had to have mom bail me out, you shouldve seen the look on her face, and my three neices, and daughter. Ithought I would die

Lilith Moon
02-22-2006, 09:08 AM
I was out at a mall one evening and ran into a pack of teenage girls. The verbal abuse was vicious and deeming. I tried to get away from them as soon as possible but in heels I was not able to move to swiftly.

I have had exactly the same dreadful experience but in daylight. I was in a crowded shopping center looking in a shop window and happily minding my own business. I heard a group of around a dozen teenage girls approach and suddenly one of them screams "It's a fella, look everybody, a fella in a dress !" Then all hell broke loose around me as her friends and dozens of other shoppers turned to see what the fuss was about. Like yourself, I could not walk away quickly due to my heels but walk I did. That walk back to my car with jeers and laughter ringing around me seemed like an eternity and I can't remember much about the rest of that day apart from the mist of tears, humiliation and bitterness. My stomach is churning with the memory of that day even now as I type this many years later :angry: :mad: :(

Girly Sara
02-22-2006, 09:32 AM
Lilith,

So sorry to hear of your terrible time at the mall hun. Although the experience was many years ago, i can imagine it still being very vivid in your mind. I hope you've been out shopping since that unfortunate experience?

People can be so cruel and to be honest that's why i've been reluctant to do my first shopping trip...until now. Doing mine next Friday (3rd March)

Anyway, take care hun.

Sara xxxx

Lilith Moon
02-22-2006, 09:39 AM
Lilith,

So sorry to hear of your terrible time at the mall hun. Although the experience was many years ago, i can imagine it still being very vivid in your mind. I hope you've been out shopping since that unfortunate experience?

People can be so cruel and to be honest that's why i've been reluctant to do my first shopping trip...until now. Doing mine next Friday (3rd March)

Anyway, take care hun.

Sara xxxx
Thanks Sara,
I did shed a tear after posting that and your xxxx is appreciated.

But...yes I have been out quite a few times since then and have been "read" sometimes too. But that was my first and most traumatic experience. Thanks and hugzz.

JoAnnDallas
02-22-2006, 09:39 AM
Most embarrassing moment?

It did not have anything even to do with crossdressing. It happen in 1968 when I was in the military. I got caught in a crossfire and took one across the back of my hips. After getting patched up, I had to endure all the cat calls from my fellow roomes, about getting "Shot in the Arse". Thank goodness, I could sleep on my stomach, but sitting was a real bitch for a while. LOL

Girly Sara
02-22-2006, 10:17 AM
Lilith,

I'm glad to hear you've been out and about since. Don't want the losers putting you off.

Take care.

Sara xxxx

TracyDeluxe
02-22-2006, 10:59 AM
I had just returned from overseas, I was in the Army. Decided to try and hook with an old HS girlfriend, took her out a few times, and things were going fine.

Then one night at a romantic restauraunt (low lights, candles, etc.), for some reason she wanted to see my wallet (maybe to look at pictures, or old Army ID, or what, I don't remember why).

Gotta understand that I really loved this girl, had known her for years, and, although she didn't know it at the time, was hoping to marry her.

Anyway, she found a piece of paper that had a list such as "wig, makeup, forms, dress, shoes" (a shopping list I had), and giggled as she asked what that was all about. I can't even remember if I told her the truth, or made up some no doubt implausibale excuse.

But I will never forget how my heart stopped at that point. :(

Lisa Baby
02-24-2006, 03:06 AM
:doh: I went to a Doctors office to discuss some test results from a couple of weeks previous. I was wearing pink lace panties, red lace garter belt, black stockings and a pink lace bra under my "Chic" jeans, polo shirt and socks. After discussing the test results, everything normal, he decided that he needed to do a pelvic exam!:eek:
So I had to lay back on the exam table and undo my jeans! He pulled them aside to reveal the above mentiond lingerie. After only a short pause he began the examination as if there was nothing unussual about my clothing.
Looking back on it, I do not feel as embarased as I did at the time it happened. Wearing such clothing is just a part of who I am.:)
Lisa

Sarah Rabbit
02-24-2006, 03:21 AM
the veary frist time i got the nerve up to buy pantyhose got up to the check out no price on them thay call someone and held them up "can you get me a price on theise??".....

Hi all

I was at a Variety store with my S.O waiting at the checkout to pay for our goods, when the cashier called for a price check on some panties and a bra for the young man in front of us. Hmmm I wondered??? (Mental Note: Always make sure that the Girly items I buy have a price tag!!!)

Hugs, Sarah R

Sandy2628
02-24-2006, 10:43 AM
I was caught by my mother when I was 15 dressed up. It was not a pretty seen. She was thinking I was turning gay. She had friends coming that weekend. She told me that I had to go and talk to them. I had to go into their bedroom with the couple laying on the bed with no clothes and talk to them about sex between a man and women. It was really bad for a 15 year old. I think it really screwed:sad: me up for many years.

wendy
02-24-2006, 11:02 AM
this happened years ago, i think when I was 14-15.

I was wearing one of my mom's dresses, dark pink in colour and long sleeved. I thought I could wear a long sleeve PJ top over the dress (I also scrunched up the dress over my PJ bottoms), it worked until I lifted my arm, she saw her dress on me and demanded I take it off and give it back.

I thought she was gonna tell my dad but she never and not one word was spoken about it since.

Petra1
02-24-2006, 11:49 AM
The night I had a cop pull up behind while I was parked on the side of the road. I was in mini skirt and panties. I tried to drape my pants over my legs and mpretend I was waiting for someone to catch up to me. Little did I know there was a second cop looking in from over my right shoulder through the passenger side. He noticed I wasn't wearing my pants. The first cop (the nice one) asked me why I wasn't wearing my pants. I told him that I was wearing clothes, but he made me get out of the van, put my pants on, and sit in the back of the squad car. Meanwhile, they searched my vehicle. Found the black pumps, the nerf balls I was using as breasts at the time, the wig, etc. They came back to the squad car, asked if I was a crossdresser, what I was wearing underneath my clothes, etc.

For the next year or so, I was afraid I was going to show up on one of those TV shows that run tapes of police videos.

The only thing that made it worse was having to tell my wife. There was no way I was going to be able to hide it.

Julie York
02-24-2006, 03:33 PM
I was caught by my mother when I was 15 dressed up. It was not a pretty seen. She was thinking I was turning gay. She had friends coming that weekend. She told me that I had to go and talk to them. I had to go into their bedroom with the couple laying on the bed with no clothes and talk to them about sex between a man and women. It was really bad for a 15 year old. I think it really screwed:sad: me up for many years.

Hmmmmm. Indeedy.

So many questions.

JodieFosterTLGWLDTL
02-24-2006, 05:38 PM

Not fun. As for me, my mother found some pantyhose, a wig and one of my sister's old dresses in the attic by my "fort." I was 12 or 13. She confronted me, but not in an angry or judgemental way. I was upset and cried. That's about as embarassed as I've been, but then again I'm not "out" the way many on this board are.

I told her years ago about my proclivities, and these days, can discuss same honestly, though hardly in any detail. Then again, I just asked her not to go out of the way, but if she sees any plaid skirts whilest thrift shopping, would she mind picking one (or two, or three!) for me? She was cool about it. :)

Jasmine Ellis
02-25-2006, 06:43 PM
Sitting on a bus, when a man came on and sat by me. And the bus was empty at the time :(

Julie Avery
02-25-2006, 06:50 PM
Many years ago, around 1987, I took a new job in a fairly small town. About three weeks into the job, I was the lucky recipient of a free pair of Leggs pantyhose sent as part of a promotion through the US Mail to my *office* address.

As best I can figure, I was "made" buying stockings in drab at the local department store, either by a fellow employee, or someone else who got the grapevine started.

I worked that job several years and never heard another word about it.

AprilMae
02-25-2006, 07:07 PM

:eek:

Francine
02-25-2006, 11:01 PM
My first was getting caught wearing a dress by my mother! She really didn't say too much about it at the time, but later I found myself in countless sessions with a clinical psychologist who "convinced me to live my life as a man!" (see where that got him???)

So, I did the male things, got married, and about 5 years into our marriage, was caught by my wife, not being dressed or anything..but having a box of women's clothes in my side of the closet. That's when I told her about "Francine".

That was over 25 years ago, and we're still married. Not that she supports my decision to dress in any way, (she still hasn't seen, "Francine", except for my night shirts and night gowns)

Francine

Laurie Ann
02-25-2006, 11:20 PM
I would like to add another embarrasing moment which happened just this evening. I was out dressed with a long skirt on which buttons up the front. I had all but the top three buttons undone which allows for some leg to show especially when I walk. Well tonight I was walking into the mall and it is quite windy here today you guessed it a strong gust of wind blew my skirt up and bared everything from my waist down thong and stockings and garter the worst part of it was that there must have been 50 people coming and going who saw my lingerie and obviously my backside. I never did make it into the mall I turned around and left. I think my face is still red from that experience. Moral on a windy day button all the damn buttons and yes it also froze my butt.

MelissaAndProudOfIt
02-26-2006, 06:13 PM
I have had exactly the same dreadful experience but in daylight. I was in a crowded shopping center looking in a shop window and happily minding my own business. I heard a group of around a dozen teenage girls approach and suddenly one of them screams "It's a fella, look everybody, a fella in a dress !" Then all hell broke loose around me as her friends and dozens of other shoppers turned to see what the fuss was about. Like yourself, I could not walk away quickly due to my heels but walk I did. That walk back to my car with jeers and laughter ringing around me seemed like an eternity and I can't remember much about the rest of that day apart from the mist of tears, humiliation and bitterness. My stomach is churning with the memory of that day even now as I type this many years later :angry: :mad: :(

In the years I have been goin out daytimes, I've really only ever been clocked once..lol so i guess thats a bit of a record!

But the once in question was when i was relativelly new to daytime dressing and I was in the highstreet in a local town, it was busy and I was getting along honey sweet...

Then I came upon a shoppers square and basically it's a really small shoppers mall... I went into a bargain shop where loads of budget priced stuff was with loads of people from all walks of life...

The 3 girls teenagers yep again, always seems to be those lol, open there mouths and shout tranny to me, lol i was surprised at their age that they actually knew what one was lol... everyone looked about and i agreed and said yes and pointed to one of the girls lol and she ran out after people actually must have thought the other 2 girls had said it to her not me... as all the people looked at her.... who was demeaned that day, not me.. i just kept cool and composed... the other two looked daggers at me... I walked to them and said.... hey love, join the club... your crossdressing too, wearing jeans lol.... they were lost for words and they left relativelly quick after that...:D

Regards

Melissa

SherriePall
02-26-2006, 06:44 PM
Melissa --
Cute story. Great turnabout for those girls. I only hope I can think that fast should it happen to me.