PDA

View Full Version : Anticipating Tina time

Tina Davis
04-27-2016, 02:02 PM
I haven't dressed in over two months, but I took my wife to the airport this morning and she won't be back until Sunday evening. I am really looking forward to a lot of time for dressing. I hope to take it slowly so that I can enjoy the pink experience. Tonight I have to wash several items, including my favorite wig. Tomorrow I will be underdressed at work, and Friday I am working from home so will be in full female mode. Saturday is my going out day, I hope I don't get too scared to actually go, although I will go to the Tiffany Club in the evening.

Keeping my fingers crossed and my thoughts on the job (lol it's hard!) :) I will be taking some pictures with my face showing as the winter beard is gone, I'm so happy to have a smooth look again.

Any words of encouragement are welcome, or recommended places in eastern MA or southern NH to go shopping would be appreciated.

Tina Davis

Sarah Louise
04-27-2016, 02:17 PM
Ooh, you're going to have a great time!

As much as I love having my family around, just occasionally it would be nice if they'd just go away for a day or two so I could really indulge. Have the whole house to myself, guaranteed not to be disturbed.

Hope you have fun. I'm sure you will!

Fiona123
04-30-2016, 11:34 AM
Hi Tina, I hope its going well. Today I have the house to my self. That means bra & panties all day. Today is Fiona day!

CarlaWestin
04-30-2016, 12:21 PM
Enjoy yourself, Tina. You've already enjoyed the build up energy.

Now, it's Showtime!

Tonya Rose
04-30-2016, 12:30 PM
Relax and enjoy every minute of it sister!:D

Crissy Kay
04-30-2016, 12:43 PM
Good for you, and have some fun. I seem to get more dressing in too while my SO is away.

Tina Davis
04-30-2016, 11:01 PM
Thank you all, I will write a lengthy post tomorrow all about my exciting adventures (at least, exciting to me)! :hugs:

Judy-Somthing
04-30-2016, 11:07 PM
You are very very bad, dose your wife know? LOL

Tina Davis
04-30-2016, 11:11 PM
Oh Judy, I would be a smear on the sidewalk if she knew what I have done today and the past few days. :D

Nikkilovesdresses
05-01-2016, 05:23 AM
Threads like this often seem to be followed by one which goes, "Well I had just got into my fave outfit when there's a knock on the door- OMG!! I scurry into the spare bedroom and peep out and there's my brother and his whole family - 17 of them, including the nanny - so I..."

Hope you have a great time Tina. Lock your car in the garage and if the doorbell goes, just hide :)

Erin67
05-01-2016, 07:55 AM
Good luck and enjoy!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck and enjoy!!!