PDA

View Full Version : What if??

Nigella
04-27-2016, 02:34 PM
This is aimed at those who underdress outside the home environment, without their SO knowing.

What do you think your SO's reaction would be, if due to some accident, your underdressing was exposed in public.

Is the pleasure for you worth the potential displeasure, at best, from them?

Sandra
04-28-2016, 12:58 PM
I bet if this was about what you wear when undressed there'd be loads of replies....your thread isn't juicy enough Nigella :tongueout

Jenniferathome
04-28-2016, 01:20 PM
True. I just don't fit the profile of the responder requested, otherwise I would.

BLUE ORCHID
04-28-2016, 05:52 PM
Hi Nigella :hugs: , O' I don't know that guy :straightface:

Tracii G
04-28-2016, 06:16 PM
Silly question is my guess as to why no flood of replies.

phylis anne
04-28-2016, 06:50 PM
well in my case with the wifes memory issues ,she might look at me and go oh yeah ?:heehee:

Ashley in Virginia
04-28-2016, 07:41 PM
Silly question is my guess as to why no flood of replies.

Why is it a silly question?

LelaK
04-28-2016, 08:00 PM
I wear girls' boy shorts, so I doubt if anyone would even notice they're girls' shorts. They're the only kind that my penis doesn't fall out of and they hold it in place well and are comfy. The brand is better than what I used to find at Walmart etc. I think I got these at Macy's. My ex-GF last year found them for me. She took a pair too.

I usually don't wear anything else girly under my clothes in the warm months, but do in cooler months. But I don't have anything else stocked up right now. Probably will by fall. But I may have a new home by then away from my family.

Dana44
04-28-2016, 08:37 PM
What if, no I don't typically under-dress when I'm a male so that would not be a Problem. Mostly feminine dressed, my woman is with me so that would not be a surprise either. It might just be embarrassing for me. Not really.

Deane
04-28-2016, 09:07 PM
My wife would laugh and say "you will, will you?"

So yeah, the pleasure is worth the potential displeasure. :)

If she didn't know I ever did such a thing, my answer might be different.

See? Not a silly question at all.

DeannaS
04-29-2016, 01:52 AM
My wife found out I Crossdresser because I was wearing panties under my pants.
After the initial shock and distrust. She is starting to come around. And accepting me.