PDA

View Full Version : Back Drops

Judy-Somthing
04-27-2016, 10:46 PM
I was curious How many Cross-dresses have Back Drops?
It's not just me, is it?

Robin414
04-27-2016, 11:00 PM
I just saw a pretty cool back drop here (with a shout out to Kristyn for sharing the vid)

Prince, Tom Petty, Steve Winwood, Jeff Lynne and others -- "While My Guitar Gently Weeps"" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/6SFNW5F8K9Y

Check out Prince at 4:45!

Oops, wrong thread, you mean low hung dresses in the back, right? I LOVE the look but a little too glam for my tom boy style personally, although a LOT of ladies here can totally rock that look!!

《edit》 Okaaaay, back drop, Robin learns a new term today 😴 no, I dont think I have one of them back drops, but I might just get one! 😀

Hell on Heels
04-28-2016, 01:48 AM
I could never figure out how to fit one into my closet.
Unless, of course you are talking about one of those
low slung in the back dresses?
I don't have one of those either, but could totally "rock" one! (Maybe?)
This is some serious backdrop! Wouldn't ya agree?
(Prince could've probably pulled it off!)
Much Love,
Kristyn

NikkiHunter
04-28-2016, 02:55 AM
Wow... just.... Wow...

I would love to wear one of these. I think if I could ever get my tapered body back and not have to wear a corset to have an hour glass shape, I could get away with it. But when you have a body built like a block, sometimes you have to go with what works over what you want. Oh, and boobs... unless you glue them on, hard to wear a bra in one of these.. :naughty

Teresa
04-28-2016, 08:37 AM
Judy, I still have all my gear, and many different coloured backdrop papers, I still have a studio and all the lighting gear but my family assumes I don't need it anymore so now we have all sorts of junk filling it up.
Digital photography and programs like Photoshop have made background changing that much easier.

I must admit I thought your question was more to do with dress styles , so yes I do have a couple of dresses with low cut backs, but then comes the problem of making sure my back is hair free !!

Alice Torn
04-28-2016, 08:42 AM
I like doing some photos of Alice with back toward the camera.

Jaylyn
04-28-2016, 08:57 AM
As has been mentioned already with all the computer programs that can change the lighting to even shade tint the subject, I see no reason for all the back drops. I like how Judy put 2016 on her picture. Bet a computer was used. Some of mine have the dates and it's fun looking at how the makeup has changed on me and wrinkles the past ten years.

Robin414
04-28-2016, 09:04 AM
@Kristyn, yah, Prince could have totally pulled off that look!

Why do we only really appreciate people after they cross over (Robin Williams, Michael Jackson...Prince)

Sorry, this should be a new post, just rambling ☺

Amy Lynn3
04-28-2016, 09:10 AM
Nah, my Granny Panties would show if I wore a dress like that.:battingeyelashes:

ClosetED
04-28-2016, 11:37 AM
I do believe Judy is asking about a solid background like a sheet to take pictures in front of.
I use a white wall with a radiator and the shiny wood floor as my most common backdrop and I have Photoshopped it away easily to merge pictures. It is a bit too harsh however and I do sometimes need to up the brightness to compensate. A softer color like ivory or light blue would be nice, but would take effort to hang it and hide it.

As to very low slung back dresses, I have the shape but a bit of hair. I do have some with open back straps I may have posted already.
Hugs, Ellen

here are 2:
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=254912&d=1450530226
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=253767&d=1448371264

Lori Kurtz
04-28-2016, 12:12 PM
The female me would never want to wear any kind of outfit that does not include a bra. That's not for any practical reason ... it's just because bras are so damned sexy.

ClosetED
04-29-2016, 01:50 PM
This is a dress backdrop without a photo backdrop

Hugs, Ellen

docrobbysherry
04-29-2016, 10:54 PM
Yes, I do both kinds of "backdrops".

I purchased a number of backdrops from Hollywood studio auctions. Here, I used one in the background and another on the pool deck. Hopefully adding a fantasy quality to the scene?:daydreaming:

When I wear my shaping gear under my suit I can show cleavage down to my ankles. Conversely, I can wear open back outfits down to my ankles also!:D

ClosetED
04-30-2016, 05:34 AM
No one can match you Sherry with the Hollywood things you have access to - the costumes, backdrops, the flair you have!
Hugs, Ellen

mdavis
04-30-2016, 06:55 AM
I've often thought about a back drop Judy. Just love the way your pictures turn out. (of course, you looking so natural and put together helps). I'm afraid I'd have no place to stash one. Already running out of room for my stash of wardrobe/shoes/boots. I need to clear a wall here or something.