PDA

View Full Version : Gender fluid, turning on a dime?

Robin414
04-30-2016, 12:56 PM
Hi, Im Robin and I'm gender fluid!

Just yesterday I was going to an advanced ed class and feeling like a woman as i usually do in the morning but I looked in the mirror and realized, I look like a dude 😐

Something switched like instantly, I adopted my man confidence and swagger, put on my man Tom Ford sunglasses and made the female instructor and a hot GG classmate seriously take notice (I'm happily married but I am a flirt 😉 )!

I think I might be finding a happy medium in the gender fluid world?

Any 'gurls' been there, done that?

It's all about manerisms, I'm no Brad Pitt or Carmen Carrara 😂

Mykaa
04-30-2016, 01:35 PM
Robin, thats a very interesting question youve asked, So I wear girl clothes out, looking like a guy, Ive been single for the last 7 years since the ex left. I get attention from girls and I find myself really enjoying what Im doing. I think it would seem after a really bad experience that Im getting my confidence back, what a strange way for it to happen isnt it?:eek:

Robin414
04-30-2016, 10:18 PM
Thanks Mykaa, it was really a profound moment for me at least, I still might be TG but that made me think...maybe I CAN be happily gender fluid! My biggest obstacle to it is the fact I've always been all on or all off (if I'm a woman I want to be the best damn woman I can be, and if I'm a guy, I want to be a raging bull...that made me think maybe I can be both (at least to my satisfaction)

OCCarly
04-30-2016, 10:45 PM
Sorry I am definitely not gender fluid. I will still put on my old male levis and t shirts to do yard work or anything around the house where I do not want to get even my casual girl clothes dirty, and I still have to put on a suit and tie to go to work, but there is never any pleasure or fun in it for me. I am a girl, plain and simple.

docrobbysherry
04-30-2016, 11:26 PM
No. Even after reading the Gender Fluid definition thread over and thru, I STILL don't understand how changing your clothes changes your gender? :eek:

Or, your sexual orientation?

Or, make u suddenly want to clean your house?

trisha kobichenko
05-01-2016, 01:50 AM
For me, changing your clothes doesn't change gender. But how I feel about my gender, on a daily, or hourly, basis, can change my clothes::)

Sandyhappygirl
05-01-2016, 02:08 AM
It is different for me to Robin. I am a full time hetero male but have always embraced my femininity since childhood and have never ever been attracted to the 'raging bull' look for myself. There has always been a need to appear just a little femme even before I ever did any crossdressing, maybe something as simple as long well shaped nails and a bit of feminine bling. Since starting proper crossdressing at home I now need to push the femme envelope more all the time when out in the real world and am really starting to hate anything exclusively male in clothing. I find myself seeking a feminine look that I can get away with everyday, for example leggings with longline tops or soft thin jumpers and espadrilles. The GG's seem to warm to a man who dresses in clothes they themselves feel comfortable in while I do not get the stares and comments that a 'man in a dress' might if he can not pass. The look is acceptable to all but I feel like a girl and this makes me happier with out doubt.

Sandy