PDA

View Full Version : What do you make of this

Maria 60
05-01-2016, 05:56 PM
Really don't know what to make of this, I have a great and fun relationship with my sister in law. We are a little flirty, just for fun, and I do admit I do talk clothing or if I don't like something she wears I will tell her and sometimes before she goes out will send me a pic of her and ask what I think. A few months ago she made a comment that I must wear women's earring because I have falling ear loabs. Yesterday she went to a wedding and we were going to babysit my niece. She came in looking stunning, which I commented how great she looked, I was going outside to welcome my my brother in law who was
smoking outside. She called me back and lifted her dress and showed me that she was
wearing stay-ups and said " you would like these wouldn't you" I asked her what she was talking about, she said that I should know exactly what she's talking about. I don't have a glue, what do you think she meant. If she was relating to the stay ups, I could have told her I have my own, and if she was talking about her legs, mine are much nicer. LOL You think she knows something.

donnalee
05-01-2016, 06:07 PM
Could be a sticky situation.

Fiona123
05-01-2016, 06:10 PM
Be careful. Your SIL seems to have boundary issues. This could blow up any number of ways.

suchacutie
05-01-2016, 09:18 PM
Reference to crossdressing might be the least of your worries. Time to back off a bit.

Judy-Somthing
05-01-2016, 10:03 PM
That is so cool.
Years ago I had a secretary who would come into my office and would say " guess what color panties I have on" and then lift her skirt.
This when on for at least a year and sometimes she would sit on my lap and laugh when things popped up .
She was so HOT! What a freak-en tease.

Lori Kurtz
05-01-2016, 10:20 PM
My first reaction is, where were those kinds of women when I was in the market for them? My second reaction is, yes, it sure does sound like she knows something. And my third reaction is that you should pay heed to the wise sisters here who are sending up the warning flags. Regardless of what this woman might know or suspect, and regardless of what her intentions might be, the possibilities for trouble are frightening.

LelaK
05-01-2016, 10:37 PM
Ask her what she meant.

lingerieLiz
05-01-2016, 11:24 PM
My sister-in-law knows. She gave me a hug when we arrived a few years back and slid her hand under my jacket. It wasn't that she was checking me out my jacket was unzipped and the wind blew it back. I felt her hand hit my bra's clasp and a sudden double check to confirm. Then she stepped back and smiled. My wife wasn't happy, but her sister was cool with it.

Has your wife told her? I would suggest that you talk to your wife about it. She may already know and gets a kick out of teasing you. If your wife is ok with it have fun.

sometimes_miss
05-02-2016, 01:55 AM
LOL You think she knows something.
Appears you're probably the only one who's clueless about that. You talk to her about fashion and she's sending you pics of herself. Why sure, all sisters in law request their brothers in law for fashion advice. Insult her and tell her that you have nicer legs than she does? What are you, nuts?

deebra
05-02-2016, 07:48 AM
She knows you are a CDer and you are very interested in women's clothing and how they look dressed. Raising her dress she was flerting and teasing you as to how sexy thigh-highs are over panty hose. She's turned on by you're interest in women's clothing and would like you to acknowledge it to her so she can get into the subject more with you. If you suggested shopping together she would jump for joy. It might lead to "getting out of the clothes after you had gotten into them" if you know what I mean. It's so tempting to have a GG wanting to enjoy this with you oppose to so many women rejecting it.

Diversity
05-02-2016, 08:38 AM
If she doesn't know something, I reckon that she senses you to be a CD'r, by virtue of the discussions you both share about women's clothes and the flirtation which goes on between you.
I'd say she was being cheeky with you about the stay-up stockings, and perhaps confirming things about you in her mind, by your reactions to her showing you her stockings. I'd also bet there will be more such 'tests' in the future, until she is satisfied that she has answered her questions about you.
Di

Sandyhappygirl
05-02-2016, 08:51 AM
She absolutely KNOWS you crossdress. You just need to find out who told and who else she has told!

Jenniferathome
05-02-2016, 09:37 AM
Why not ask your wife what she has told her sister?

franlee
05-02-2016, 03:46 PM
She knows, and is jerking your chain. How much and from where she summed it up is pretty obvious. She may well have talked to your wife too. But the question was straight forward, do you like to wear those hose. Her legs a visible without exposing more so to think more is an just your ego wanting to explore any option. But I wasn't there so anything could be, but I think it is time for you to have a serious conversation with her. And then if need be a group session with your wife, not the B-n-L until and if you all agree. I have a little experience in a like situation from back when my late wife and I were just married. Never underestimate the things that you discuss with family because they will read into without restrictions or reservation, some will be right and work for you and some not so much. But if you can control the flow.

Tonya Rose
05-02-2016, 04:13 PM
She know`s But how much she knows is now up to you!!!! Walk softly sister and dont forget that big stick!!! As we all know You can never un ring the bell....

BLUE ORCHID
05-04-2016, 07:43 PM
Hi Maria :hugs: , I think tat S I L knows the whole story, You are the only one still in the dark ! ...:daydreaming:...

Mykaa
05-04-2016, 08:08 PM
A reply to your last sentence Maria, Yes.

JoselineWalthorne
05-04-2016, 08:48 PM
What are stay ups?

heatherdress
05-04-2016, 08:54 PM
Nothing good ever comes from flirting with your wife's relatives or friends - especially her sister.

Alice Torn
05-04-2016, 08:58 PM
Sister in law knows about you. but another big question: does her husband know, and does he have a problem with you and her flirting.

Annieenvelope
05-05-2016, 12:45 AM
She knows and this is coming from a GG. She would not have done that if she did not know.

Teresa
05-05-2016, 12:57 AM
Maria,
She may or may not know either way she is excessively teasing you, to lift her dress like that, she may have been suggesting the holdups, or her legs or hopefully not with what lay beneath the panties. Don't go asking questions just don't flirt with her as much, it can only go one way if you don't !

I think she knows about your CDing whether your wife has talked about it or not, if you and wife have no problems about it all being out in the open that's fine. Otherwise you may have to have a discreet word with her and explain your dressing and ask her to keep it to herself, otherwise she will keep pushing the boundaries of your relationship.

Ceera
05-05-2016, 01:17 AM
What are stay ups?Thigh-high nylon stockings with a silicone band at the top, that grips the thigh like a built-in garter. Often the top 4 to 6 inches is lace, hiding the silicone band inside.

- - - Updated - - -

To the OP, My guess is that she strongly suspects you cross dress, and is seeking confirmation of that.

I would also say she is crossing the line for acceptable flirtatious behavior between herself and any male, let alone her brother in law. If you have any doubt at all about how her husband would feel about her actions, or even if he is cool with it, but it makes you uncomfortable, I would tell her she is going too far with the flirty behavior. Fun is fun, but she could get both of you in deep trouble with her husband.

JamieGdukes
05-05-2016, 01:19 AM
When I outed to my wife the first thing she did was to tell her sister. The SIL probably had her suspicions as ten years previous she told me how well I walked in heels when I was dressed for Halloween. Hmmm this is not his first rodeo.

ReineD
05-05-2016, 03:31 AM
Well, she either suspects or knows about the CDing, or she is shamelessly flirting with you. :) Or maybe both.

Having not met her or you, and having no idea of the dynamics of your relationship, I would not presume to know which is correct.

Krisi
05-05-2016, 09:01 AM
I suspect we'll be seeing the three of you on the Jerry Springer show in the near future.

It's never a good idea to flirt with your sister in law, especially in front of your wife.

CONSUELO
05-05-2016, 09:10 AM
Be very careful. There may be currents here that you don't even understand yet.

Tracii G
05-05-2016, 03:34 PM
Some of y'all really need to check your brains at the door.
Seriously flirt with your SIL?

Tina_gm
05-05-2016, 08:47 PM
She knows. The flirting as you call it.... which I can only agree with others is not a good idea at all. But I think it may be because she is teasing you about women's clothes I think. I would just finish it off and admit it to her, and then stay back behind the line and keep any talk of appearance or clothing directed at CDing.

Dana44
05-05-2016, 09:40 PM
I think she knows and I would keep it a secret and let your wife know. See if your wife told her. But in any way watch that flirty attitude. It could come back and bite you. So keep your wife posted.