PDA

View Full Version : Tan Lines

Laceytosee
05-01-2016, 07:30 PM
I was out today enjoying the sun while wearing a bra. I thought about getting tan lines! What a wonderful way to confirm I am a cross dresser, show off or keep it conceled. I'd love to know if anyone has experienced tan lines.

Love ya,
Lacey

Dana44
05-01-2016, 07:33 PM
Oh yes, in Vegas we got a day out there to go to the pool. Yep my top gave me very nice triangle tan lines and even the strap was visible.

sissy meg
05-01-2016, 08:35 PM
I did a couple years ago it was so cool. They weren't real defined but enough that I knew they were there and I could see them

pamela7
05-02-2016, 01:10 AM
yes, i came home with female tan lines from Mexico, loved it.

Robyn-aus
05-02-2016, 01:16 AM
I worked in the back yard with my one piece swimsuit on Had some great tan lines My wife some pics for me

Rachelakld
05-02-2016, 02:02 AM
loved it, just wish they lasted longer, one day I had them, 2 weeks without a bikini top and they were gone :(

trisha kobichenko
05-02-2016, 02:24 AM
been thinking about tan lines while I have been out lately in short short cutoffs and a cami. hoping for some:)

Hell on Heels
05-02-2016, 03:03 AM
Hell-o Lacey,
I have thought about tan lines, and many years ago I bought a few tanning sessions. I cut a couple playboy bunny heads out of some band aides,'and had the cutest little rabbit head on my hip.
Nowadays it all boils down to having as little tan lines as possible. Not that I even have time to think about tanning!
Now I live in a very private area (people on jetliners are the only ones that could possibly see me tanning)
So basically zero tan lines wouldn't be a problem, but I'm never just laying out in the sun, there's always something to do!

Summer is coming! 86 degrees here today! Shirts off, and short shorts everyone! (GG's, you're choice of course!)

Much Love,
Kristyn

Barbara B
05-02-2016, 03:29 AM
I enjoy sitting in the garden and taking the sun these days so I always seem to have some degree of tan lines. I'm also past caring who sees them now.

Pat
05-02-2016, 09:00 AM
Hey, where's that thread looking for a secret sign for crossdressers to identify each other? Clearly this is the answer.... :)

Personally I've always fantasized about having tan lines of any kind -- I have the genetic background that makes it impossible for me to tan. I just go from pale to burned. However I'll cheer you folks on. :cheer:

Heisthebride
05-02-2016, 02:29 PM
Two years ago I did get out to the hotel pool in my bikini but it was really, really, hot in Las Vegas. Going again this year and I am hoping to get a little more pool time this year, two bikini's packed. Hoping to get some tan lines this year. I leave in 29 days.

Rhian
05-02-2016, 02:32 PM
I'm planning a weekend break over the summer and hope to spend it all as Roxy. Part of that will be me spending time in a bikini so tan lines are inevitable Before I do that though I need a much better wig and some make-up lessons.

Saikotsu
05-02-2016, 02:51 PM
It's still too cold and snowy here to get tan lines, but I have considered getting some for myself. But being that I'm not out of the closet, I'd have to hide them.

jenniferinsf
05-02-2016, 02:58 PM
I got em, I love em, I flaunt them....two days in the park in my bikini keeping them topped up

Glendy
05-02-2016, 04:13 PM
I am just waiting for the days to get hotter with a lot of sun shine so I can lay out by our pool with my two price and try to get some tan lines. I think that would make me feel good every time I get to see my tan lines when undressed.

Diversity
05-02-2016, 07:34 PM
I have always thought this would be fun to do, but in my situation(DADT), it is impractical for me to realize this.
So I'll be content to live vicariously through your posts, and be happy for you all.
Di

BLUE ORCHID
05-02-2016, 08:35 PM
Hi Lacey :hugs: , I always thought that tan lines were your Badge of Courage!! ...:daydreaming:...

Liz57
05-02-2016, 08:45 PM
While reading these my mind is thinking theres no way I can get away with tan lines between me almost always being shirtless in the summer and being around family and friends. Then I read about the Playboy bunny thing and think I can do that on my hip in my back yard! Great idea, can't wait to try it.

Liz:battingeyelashes:

Kiwi Primrose
05-02-2016, 08:46 PM
Tan lines are a bonus for me. As well as for my enjoyment they show my family and friends who/what I am.

Genny B
05-02-2016, 09:02 PM
No tan iines for me, but I do enjoy my moonlight swims in my bikini!
Genny B

NikkiHunter
05-02-2016, 11:00 PM
I don't live where I can enjoy sun year round, so we have to use the tanning beds if we want some color in the off season. At first, I was going all nude, then got the bright idea to just wear one of my thongs. I don't think I could get away with tan lines on top, but a thong print is easily doable. I enjoy our backyard pool completely nude, but that won't be until June and 95% of the time we're nudists, so the tan lines won't last long. They are fun and sexy when the last though. I read somewhere that tan lines are natures way of saying, "Touch Here" :o

Ceera
05-02-2016, 11:54 PM
Late last Summer, I got invited to spend a day on a yacht, with a couple girlfriends who only knew me as Ceera, and half a dozen of their other friends who had never met me. I showed up in a racer back sports bra for my bikini top, string bikini bottoms, and a floral print miniskirt... and quickly removed the skirt.

Spent something like the next 6 or 7 hours on deck or on a floating pad in the water, and came home with a very angry sunburn, which left an unmistakably clear print of my bikini and necklace. Those bikini tan lines lasted for a month. Fortunately, the only person likely to see me shirtless that month was my daughter, who knew what I had done, and approved.

Beverley Sims
05-03-2016, 07:13 AM
For me, tan lines come every summer, along with sunburn, water babies, and surf. :-)

Krisi
05-03-2016, 07:17 AM
Like Liz57, I am seen shirtless in the summer around family and friends so (female) tan lines would cause a lot of questions I'm not prepared to answer. Doctor's visits could be another problem. It's something to think about before you do it.

sharonsdream
05-03-2016, 07:51 AM
My wife has a topless tan. Mine is the same. Not a problem.

Sissy_Michelle
05-03-2016, 07:55 AM
Lacey,

How would you not get bra shaped tan lines while enjoying the sun? Did anyone see you outside walking around in your bra? I think if you were outside enjoying the sun in your bra you have confirmed to anyone that saw you, that you are a crossdresser.

My wife and I were on vacation, down South. One day at the beach I suggested that I wear my bikini to lay out, she said just the bottoms, since they are string string bikini bottoms I think that should be enough. I was a little depressed, but relieved that she didn't want me to wear the top as well, deep down I guess I was still fearful. So when we got out to the beach, we laid out our blanket and towels and had a beer or two while putting on suntan lotion and reading. I had made a trip or two to swim, then finally settled down to enjoy the warm sun and sand. I was so pleased that wore my string bikini that I kind of lost myself and fell asleep... When I woke up I found that my bikini top had been laid carefully down on my chest. I wasn't baked red thank God, and my wife was nowhere to be seen. So I sat up tied my bikini top in place, then rolled over to tan my backside, because I could feel how warm my chest was and knew I should at least get the other side as well. After a few minutes, my wife came back and grabbed my hand and asked me to join her in the water. So I got up adjusted my top and followed her to the water. Since she hadn't said anything about my top I didn't mention it either. So we spent the rest of the afternoon chatting and putting lotion on each other. It was a great day for me... Until we returned back home and I had gone back to my routine of hitting the gym at 6:00am... No one said anything, but I did notice some sidelong glances. Then I passed a mirror with just a towel wrapped around my waist. I could only laugh, shrugged my shoulders then got ready for work. There was more than a faint outline, but at this point it was too late. Just continued as if it was normal. When I showed my wife that evening, she said she knew I had the tan lines and hoped I enjoyed them...

@--}-----
Michelle

mechamoose
05-03-2016, 08:00 AM
My tan lines consist of cuff and collar, plus forehead

Helen_Highwater
05-03-2016, 09:30 AM
have you been guilty of this?

Lilly 40C
05-03-2016, 01:56 PM
No tan lines for me. I like to feel the sun all over.:)

Barbara B
05-03-2016, 04:10 PM
I spent a couple of hours in the sun this morning, I'm sporting some serious lines this evening! luckily all I get is a shake of the head from my wife these days.

Alyssa Lane
05-03-2016, 06:07 PM
I still have a tan from last june, Bikini Tan lines from the pool.

Stephanie47
05-04-2016, 05:21 PM
Once my wife and I went to the beach the day before going to a wedding. She got fried. Burned. No fun. I wonder what your feeling would be if you tanned all summer and had to cover it up all winter. I would like to just get rid of my farmer's tan so my sleeveless dresses would look better all year around. I'll go topless in my backyard.

Devone
05-04-2016, 07:29 PM
There is plenty of sun where I live , so sometimes I sit out in a one piece women's swimsuit , other times bra and panties or just panties . Other times in my birthday suit. So my tan lines really don't show. One of these days I might brave the bra and panties tan lines , but then I'll have some explaining to do to my wife.Devone

stacycoral
05-04-2016, 07:50 PM
I have had bikini tan line now for 5 years, i have already lay out once this spring, hopelyl on friday too.

Lori Kurtz
05-04-2016, 07:57 PM
Never had that experience in my waking life, but it was a recurring nightmare for me back in the day. I would dream that I was at the beach far from any place to hide, and without a towel to cover up with. I would be wearing a regular male swimsuit, and I would look down and see, to my horror, the outline of a bra on my chest.

Laceytosee
05-06-2016, 05:44 PM
Thanks for your great story Sissy. I'm in an area with no one close, I would only be seen if I had a suprise visitor. That would be exciting!

Love ya,
Lacey

kymmieLorain
05-06-2016, 09:37 PM
About three years ago me and the Mrs. went walking some trails. I pulled off my t-shirt. I had worn a leotard. I did get some tan lines but faded too quick.

Kymmie

Sarasometimes
05-07-2016, 10:12 AM
I'm with Jennie, pale or burned are my choices so I stay pale but I too will cheer on those who "tan responsibly" which brings up the question, has anyone gone for a spray tan and asked for safe tan lines? Does a spray tan leave lines typically?
Thanks, just curious, a spray tan isn't an option with my DADT situation.

Taylor186
05-07-2016, 12:18 PM
I always wear a string bikini bottom to tan and minimal lines from that are obvious. My now wife of 16 years was surprised by the bikini outline when she first saw me naked (which was the morning after our first date) but she is totally used to it now. Never worn a bikini top in the sun though. Even I'm not ready to explain that to the Doc or strangers.

JennaGirl
06-26-2016, 02:07 PM
I went Kayaking this morning in a Speedo one piece and had a great time. Feels so good and free! Only problem, I can feel the heat on my back and went to look in the mirror and there are shoulder strap lines in my back. Going to be tough explaining that one!

Alice Torn
06-26-2016, 03:22 PM
I just went bicycling shirtless, and then had a flat a mile from home. Lots of sun, and 90 and humid, guy tan.But i look good all tanned in bra and pantygirdle!

Teresa
06-26-2016, 06:53 PM
Lacey,
It depends if you want them intentionally or by accident, I fell asleep in the garden wearing a denim mini skirt and a strappy top , yes I did have tell tale lines for a couple of days.
I'm trying very hard not to get farmer's arms so I take my shirt off when I can but they are hard to avoid them all together.

I can tell a funny story about tan marks, We had a week in Madeira , as we sat by the pool I watched a husband apply tan cream on his wife's back. He had far too much on his hands , the first thing he did was to lean on his wife with both hands leaving hand prints, he failed to rub the excess in , the next day I caught sight of his wife walking round the pool and across her back she had the beginnings of a nice tan but with white hand marks on various parts of her back, one of them beginning below the bikini line with finger outlines appearing out the top.

abby054
06-26-2016, 08:22 PM
I went out on a warm sunny day last August wearing a thin white cotton top, a denim skirt, and a pair of strappy flip flops with a pattern to the straps. I got tan lines galore: above my knees marking the skirt hemline, across the shoulders marking my bra straps, and on my feet. The upper two sets of tan lines lasted two to four weeks, but the feet, which were sunburned rather badly, still showed the tan pattern well into winter. I had to be careful for awhile to cover up when I showered if my wife was home.

oclare
06-26-2016, 09:02 PM
Since my CDing is infrequent, and I wear short sleeved shirts most of the time, I find that I have a deep "farmer's" tan. Elbows down and neck up.

Liz57
06-26-2016, 09:54 PM
Krisi,

Here I was all set to do the Playboy bunny thing on my hip and you bring up the Dr. aspect. I guess I'll have to think that over. I already screwed up and accidentally went to my Cardiologist with bra marks so it wouldn't be a big surprise to him I guess. I had a big inner debate with myself about wearing panties to my last visit but chickened out. As it turned out he didn't have me strip down anyway. I guess a Playboy Bunny isn't quite as bold a statement as pretty lace panties. Maybe I'll try it.

Liz

Lululover
06-27-2016, 08:20 AM
I work construction, so every spring I end up getting racoon eyes from my sunglasses and I burn. So last couple years I go to a tanning bed wearing only a thong. Now I have a thong tan line. Unfortunately it's high on my back and when I wear my women's low rise jeans, it's easily exposed.

darlagirl
06-28-2016, 03:31 PM
A few times each winter before the Florida trip, I would tan in a bra and panties, getting some very light tan lines. Then I would give up the ghost and tan in the nude, erasing them. My wife never knew about all that as I made sure that when undressing in the evening after those few sessions that I wasn't in the nude for her to see. Whether she would have even noticed, I am not sure. But I wasn't going to take any chances.

Jennifer in CO
06-29-2016, 10:34 PM
while not bikini lines, I get a pretty good tan everyday out with horses. Couple of years ago it was a square-neck cut tank top. Last year was a spaghetti strap tank top. This year its a racer-back tank top (two strings from center-back over each shoulder. After a full summer of this style every day for 2-3 hours, these lines are set till mid spring. Square-neck was not all that fem, spaghetti straps from last year were questionable, and the dual-spaghetti strap lines this year will be unmistakable fem.

Roxy
06-30-2016, 08:12 PM
I love tan lines. Over the years I've tried to keep a thong or bikini bottom tan line. I think that they add a little spice to a tan body.
I've only had a chance to lay out with a bikini top a few times. Sadly, not long enough to get the lines I wanted.
It's still a dream to lay out by the water and go swimming in a string bikini (top & bottoms) for a whole weekend.

Michelle_G
07-16-2016, 09:51 PM
I mowed the lawn in a racer back tank top today(Moret Ultra from Modells). I looked in the mirror after my shower and success, strap lines on my shoulders, back, and chest. Going to do it every week.

lingerieLiz
07-17-2016, 12:05 AM
I was out in the sun for years. Before we knew about skin cancer. Light complexioned with deep tan from being on the water all day every day. Had more than one girl amazed at how dark I was with blond hair. Now I don't worry about tan lines, just the scars from skin cancer being cut out.

If you want tan lines buy a cheap bra and panty and get a spray tan. Most of the women I know work at not having tan lines.

mechamoose
07-31-2016, 03:59 PM
You know, as a bisexual person, I just like looking at people. I love that you are just out there, being yourself. I'm far too furry to do what you are doing. You are who and what you feel like.

I have bras and swim tops, but my fur keeps bleeding over the edges.

I just wish that the world saw us as we see ourselves. 'body image' indeed. Plenty of XX people hate how they look.

My wife has asked me 'what do you get from wearing a bra?' Since I don't own the E cups she owns, it is a fair question.

I get comfort. I have an 'A' cup on my best day. I tried ordering custom bras for myself only to get mocked by the craftsperson. "Is this a joke?"

Pardon my french.. that was farking insulting. (Sorry, Ewa Michalak, you make awesome stuff otherwise)

It feels *right*.

- Kitty / Moose

paulinescotlandcd
07-31-2016, 04:19 PM
You need to first of all explain to me what this sun thing is?

mechamoose
07-31-2016, 04:36 PM
You need to first of all explain to me what this sun thing is?

As a captive of the place where it always rains, it is that big, warm thing in the daylight sky.

I'm of Scots extraction, it took me a while, but I get it now }:>

Proud inhabitant of NEW England...

- Kitty / Moose

jeanine38
08-06-2016, 07:11 PM
At the end of each summer I end up with sports-bra tan lines as a result of biking. Long days in the sun are enough to create tan lines even through my jersey

Alyssa Lane
08-06-2016, 10:02 PM
Just did today, was working outside pretty much all day, so I took off my shirt and had a sports bra under with forms. Wondered why my skin was tingling later on, I've got major tan lines on my back. The rest of me is brown, and I have the chunk that is still white. Whoops

PattiMichaels
08-06-2016, 10:16 PM
In my late 20's, I frequented a regular tanning salon.

Over time, I built up a very healthy tan. I worked hard to NOT have tan lines, as I felt they detracted from the ultra-feminine look I was going for.

Even in guy mode, my slender build, smooth skin, and lack of tan lines drove guys crazy!

laura.lapinski
08-08-2016, 04:48 PM
I've never gotten them, but I like the way they look on a gurl. I think they look sexy.