PDA

View Full Version : My Roomate Found My Panties in the Dryer

Jerigirl
02-21-2006, 10:19 PM
Hi Everyone!

I noticed my dry, drab clothes stacked neatly on top of the dryer today. But, unknowingly, I had left a pair of my black lace high cute Olga panties in the dryer (a pair of my cutest panties too!). I usually pull my panties out before anyone else gets a chance. My roomie is the cutest little Russian gal named Nikki. She's darling. Her panties are cute too! After taking some of here clothes out of the dryer, she said something like, Just don't wear my underwear! She has some cute, lace boyshort panties too, that are just darling. Anyway, what should I do? Not say anything? If she mentions something say they're my daughter's. I have two of them who spend the weekend with me. But, the panties aren't little girl panties. They're really sexy lace Olgas not worn by little girls. They're my panties! Should I ask her if she'd like to trade panties? Should I tell her I'm a CD? I don't know what to do. Please help.

Kisses,
Jeri Girl

Angela Burke
02-21-2006, 10:44 PM
I would be quite open about it.
I'd say something like, Nikki panties моим, котор я буду влюбленностью crossdresser iego нося женскую одежду. Her reaction will speak volumes.
How does a 50yr old guy get a young Russian girl as a roomate?

nancy58
02-21-2006, 10:50 PM
As long as your roommate isn't going to be in a position to testify about your putative infidelity or other unfitness in divorce or child custody hearings, I wouldn't say anything about it. When I had a roommate, I never worried about who was sleeping with him, so long as it wasn't my girlfriend. Your business is your business, and her business is hers. And keep your hands off her underwear! :)

Nancy

Kimberley
02-21-2006, 11:34 PM
Why say anything? Just smile and give her a wink. If she asks then have a chat otherwise why raise the issue?

Could it be they were left behind by a lady friend? How would she know?

Nope, let her think what she wants only dont let it happen regularly. Once is enough is it not?

Hugs.

Jenny Warren
02-22-2006, 02:50 AM
As long as your roommate isn't going to be in a position to testify about your putative infidelity or other unfitness in divorce or child custody hearings, I wouldn't say anything about it.Nancy

My ex-wife used my crossdressing in court to try to discredit me in this way.

It didn't work though, I still go custody of my six year old son. Perhaps the court recognised the fact that I'd make a better mother than my ex did.

Jenny

Lacie0604
02-22-2006, 03:02 AM
There is no need to worry about it now. Just let things take their natural course. Just look at some of the styles of mens panties that can now be bought and there is not a lot of difference.
Have fun.
Lacie xxxx

AnnaMaria
02-22-2006, 06:37 AM
From the comment she made I would have to say that she probably doesn't have a problem with who you are and you should just leave things like they are unless she asks you about it. I don't see any real reason to bring up a subject that could turn ugly for no reason. She is obviously a person with no real issue with who you are and since you are only roommates and not anything else I would have to say just leave her panties alone and go on with life as if nothing ever happened. But if you begin to act as if you have done something wrong then she will probably echo those feelings because you are projecting them and you could loose a roommate.

Hope this helps

anna

Wendy me
02-22-2006, 06:57 AM
wow we can realy worry abought something and over reacte to what would i do?? nouthing just not get all freaked out by it just let it slide ...it dosent sound like it's a biggy ....

Should I ask her if she'd like to trade panties?

realy ?? you know that answer good just go from no biggy to freaking her out smart.....

Should I tell her I'm a CD?

over just pantys ??? let things just be as thay are....

livy_m_b
02-22-2006, 08:16 AM
She doesn't care that you dress or how or why you have panties, she just doesn't want you to take hers! That's reasonable.

Or

When she saw your panties she assumed you were a panties thief so she told you "Don't take mine!"

The problem with interpreting people is there's so many ways to do it. Just keep quiet and don't leave your panties around so much! Why did you do that btw? A freudian slip? No....freudian panties!

Snookums
03-20-2006, 05:41 PM
befor living in Utah,I lived in Idaho,good fishing,hunting,and close to yellow stone park.I was doing laundry at a laundry mat,someone took my clothes out of the drier,and yelled hey mister are these your panties.yeah the mormons have contaminated Idaho too.