PDA

View Full Version : A Womans Scent.

Leo
10-19-2004, 05:20 AM
How many of us turn into a womans slipstream? You know? That passage of scented air that always follows them, so that we can fill our nostrils with her scent and marvel once more at the beautiful female form. Granted it would look a little odd turning around every few steps but it needn't be so dramatic. A slight shift in your chosen path is enough. How many of us actually wear perfume? I have taken to spraying myself with a trashy bottle from an erotic catalogue. It heightens my dressing pleasure. The good thing about trashy perfumes is that they are short lasting so you needn't worry too much about going to work smelling like a bouquet of flowers. It should hopefully have worn off if your planning was good. PS. Considering a name change, not that happy with Leo.

ms. victoria
10-19-2004, 06:03 AM
I not only enjoythe scent of a woman, but I also enjoy smelling like one. My favorite perfume is Fire and Ice and Victoria Secret's Rapture. When I dress up, I sometimes enjoy adding the scent to the experience. If you have never done so, I suggest that you try it!

Anne Charlotte
10-19-2004, 07:21 AM
I always wear perfume when dressed, or whenever I think I can get away with it....

My absolute favourite is Hot Coutoure, though I get a real bollocking off my wife if she ever catches me in it.......after all, I did buy it for her ??

Also nice are Intuition, Ciara (though I don't know if this is still available) and So Red by Next......all admired (and worn) by me at some point.

genevieve_ohara
10-19-2004, 07:51 AM
But I've never done it!

I usually dress late...starting at about 10 or so...and stay dressed well into the night.

But...will the scent be gone after the morning shower?

Tough to go out as a manly man, and chop some wood smelling like Chanel number 5...

G

sissy stacy
10-19-2004, 07:55 AM
(curtsey)

L'Air du Temps or Deci, Dela, both by Nina Ricci.

I love to smell them. I love to wear them. I would not be the compleat girl without them.

(curtsey)

-sissy stacy

JoannaDees
10-19-2004, 09:28 AM
I always wear it dressed, and I'll wear it to work. The scent stays most of the day, and if somebody smells it oh well. You don't usually get that close to people at work, and I don't overdo it, just enough to notice it myself.

Pamela D.
10-19-2004, 10:24 AM
My wife explained to me that a woman should create "her" scent - that is, a scent that is always associated with her. I've been wearing Cotton Blossom from Bath & Bodyworks. It's a very fresh scent that I can wear all the time, every day, no matter how I'm dressed or who I'm with. It suits me and has become part of who I am.

Hugs to all!

Pamela

babe4life
10-19-2004, 10:48 AM
I have both a unisex perfume as well as something a little better. I go for the unisex one when I want to smell nice, but not manly like some of the colognes I have.

But I must admit that I do enjoy the slipstream effect of a nice perfume too :D

Love,
Vicky

Darby
10-19-2004, 02:51 PM
I wear cologne as a man too but as Darby... Happy Heart is my favorite. Yes, I certainly love to sniff when a well done woman sachets past... sometimes, I almost have to find a seat to sit down and revel... This is why I love to wear perfume myself as Darby, I want to give that feeling to someone myself.

Live to enjoy!

ToxicDisneyGoddess
10-19-2004, 03:12 PM
I Bought britney spears curious and it smells really nice i love it :)

CAROL JEAN
10-19-2004, 04:15 PM
I was in the mall today buying some cloths (panties) when this very nice looking lady came up to look at them also, she was dressed ever so nice, White blouse that you could see just enough through to see the lace bra, a A-line skirt that was just above the knee that fit ever so nice, a pair of nice 2" heels, and the scent ;) I almost died right there. The sears store had a sale on panties and they were on a table and kind of all piled on top of each other, anyway we were looking for the same style but of course different sizes, and we helped each other find what we were looking for, not once did she make out that there was something wrong. We chatted as we looked, about the store usually having some good prices on there sale items and that you had to check at least once every other week, and that you needed to get there around 10:00 am before the table was such a mess.
I would have stayed there all day just to be near her and that scent I don't know what it is but I could never get away with wearing it, men would be following me home even the way that I look :p . I hope that I run into her again. Wish me luck

Love always

Carol Jean

Bobbie13
10-26-2004, 10:47 PM
yes i too like too smell {sweet}i wear some of my g/f's perfume usually on my chest & lower sections & put on a little esential oils also.i have come up with some good scents.some my g/f really likes.

GraceUSA
10-27-2004, 01:55 AM
I enjoy wearing victorias secret heavenly. Its a nice creamly sent that fits me well how ever I'm dressed. I also use the mosterizer with the scent in it for those days I just want a very light hint of it.

I love going to the mall, finding a nice comphy couch that over looks the lower level and watch people. But the best is when I hear foot steps and the sebtle scent of a women as she walks by. I don't need to look, I just admire her beauty just by her scent and sound.

Grace

Barbguy
10-27-2004, 06:01 AM
i wear perfum a lot of times and somtimes even dress a man i don't care what others think as long as me and the wife enjoy it who cares if the person next to you don't like it they can move down the line :D i do't like passing over a place a skunk was hit but its part of life just like me wearing perfum it's part of my life

Wendy me
10-27-2004, 06:17 AM
around the house doing my house hold chores loves baby soft, out running erons or shopping white dimonds, in my panty draw just a hint of febreze the slipstearm????? it how women mark their spot

ChristineRenee
10-27-2004, 07:11 AM
While I don't wear perfume in public, I do around the house when dressed or at night during our romantic encounters. My favorite to wear is Red by Giorgio Beverly Hills.

Love,

Christine