PDA

View Full Version : Making so much progress...

Lilblondecutie1407
05-03-2016, 11:16 PM
I as I posted last month I went from Southern Alberta to Las Vegas with my BFF to have a girls get-a-way, the trip was amazing and I loved every minute of it. Including flying home as 100% who I am. This trip and the flight home truly turned the small flame into an inferno inside of me and since then I have not only seen a Psychologist about hormones and the process as it pertains to me and my transition but have also contacted and setup meetings with the supervisors and HR department at work and finally have told my father of my situation, plans and intentions. I had such a great chat with my dad and he is supper understanding and supportive and we have a plan to tell my sister after my meeting with work and psychologist as I will have more answers about how my transition is going to work (in theory LOL). He said he loves me no matter what and just wants me to be happy healthy and safe. He never wants to see me hurt but understands that though it won't be rainbows and butterflies I am doing this for me. I am really hoping to be on hormones before July....fingers crossed.

Eringirl
05-04-2016, 09:29 AM
Well done! Good for you. It's great to hear a good news story when someone starts the journey. Having said that.....beware. It's going to be a rough ride....

Suzanne F
05-04-2016, 04:00 PM
Yes congratulations and hold on!!!!!

Rachel Smith
05-04-2016, 04:55 PM
So happy for you. The support I got/get from my parents and siblings is the most important even to this day. Hold on to your knickers sister.