PDA

View Full Version : It's been a while....!

AmberCDinNC
05-04-2016, 07:30 PM
So--life has been busy :-) I have still found time to work on my look, and I have even been out a few times in absolute, broad daylight! So far all of my experiences have been very good ones. Again, I'm very tall for a lady (6'3" with no shoes), so I know many people see right through me. ESPECIALLY given that my walk, talk and mannerisms are definitely works in progress.

In any case, I wanted to post a few random pics I've taken lately and get some feedback. Some are sillier than others, some were trying on new clothes, I have a close-up of my "cleavage" practice and so-on...!!!

AmberCDinNC
05-04-2016, 07:32 PM
And... a few more :-)

AllieSF
05-04-2016, 07:38 PM
Absolutely and wonderfully beautiful, especially for a "work in progress"! You have a very intriguing look and your eyes are hypnotizing. Thanks for the early evening jolt and for sharing the pictures. Keep up the good work and very positive and pragmatic approach for being you.

Shely
05-04-2016, 07:46 PM
WOW, You are stunning!

stacycoral
05-04-2016, 07:46 PM
Miss Amber, you are a very pretty girl, i know what it is like to be tall because i am there with you, Don't worry about your height, there are many woman that tall this days, I can't see anything why people would look at you and not think she is a girl. Great pictures and thanks for sharing your story and pictures with the rest of us ladies. hugs. girl

Lori Kurtz
05-04-2016, 08:02 PM
Wow ... I know a photograph can't convey the full impression of 6'3", so maybe I'd have a different response if I saw you in person. But in these pictures, I see nothing but woman. And a very glamorous one.

Closeted Kat
05-04-2016, 08:08 PM
WOW you look stunning, if this is work in progress I can't even imagine what the completed form would look like!

Julie Denier
05-04-2016, 08:13 PM
Welcome back, Amber! Great pics ;)

Lauri K
05-04-2016, 08:29 PM
Wow, you look great girl !!!!!

I am torn trying to determine if that is your real hair or not, but either way it looks great on you.

IamWren
05-04-2016, 09:02 PM
I can only echo what others have said... absolutely stunning. Tasteful, elegant and sexy. A presentation to aspire to. Well done my dear.

andreanna
05-04-2016, 09:04 PM
Gorgeous is all I have to say

AmberCDinNC
05-04-2016, 09:38 PM
Julie--thanks so much!!! It's really great to be back. In many ways I feel terrible that I'm not here more often. It's a balancing act between this side of myself and the "real world". Sometimes I feel like I could be areal contributor, and then the next day I feel like I'm completely at a loss and clueless about this part of me. Although I don't feel that this part of me has to be has to be completely embraced to live my life, it's a part of me that I *love*. I'm still figuring out who I am :-)

To everyone who has given positive feedback, ***THANK YOU!!!*** I'm always scared to put myself out there like that. As I'm sure you all know, I (we) have an established male identity. I grew up male, I've interacted with women who've given feedback to me as a male, and so-on and so-on. Putting the shoe on the other foot is terribly hard to do. I can't begin to estimate how much I've spent for makeup instruction, purchasing makeup, skincare and so-on, with most of it being a dead-end. In many ways my life has been focused on practicing "hyper" masculinity to offset any potential feminine traits (smooth skin, groomed brows, etc). It's just... tough.

As for my hair, I have two wigs :-) It's tough for me to decide which I like better, but I have one shoulder-length wig and one that comes down perhaps 4 inches past my shoulders. Both are very similar to my natural hair color, and they're fairly decent wigs (I think I paid around $400 for both... about $200 each). I do have some pics of me in $10 costume wigs... pink, purple and so-on, and maybe one day I'll try those on again for fun!

Lastly, I say "preliminary" because I don't know if I'll ever feel confident enough to say "this is IT!". I certainly didn't start this yesterday... I think I have pics of myself on this site as far back as perhaps 5 years? And boy... they were a bit rough around the edges even with me doing some Photoshop on them! These are all unedited save for any filters that are typical for taking a "selfie" on a cell phone.

Again--thank you. Your comments mean more than you can know!

JeanetteX
05-05-2016, 04:43 AM
Wow Amber...you look stunning! So beautiful...I sooo love your look! You say you're still practicing cleavage....but why??? No more practice needed if you ask me. OMG those boobs look heavenly. I have to stop looking now or else certain male feelings will get the better of me!!! LOL

Anneliese
05-05-2016, 04:51 AM
Very hot !

Do you live in North Carolina?

Kellitgdet
05-05-2016, 06:03 AM
Beautiful

Sandyhappygirl
05-05-2016, 06:24 AM
Fantastic look. Well done.

phylis anne
05-05-2016, 06:24 AM
ooh la la Amber very nice indeed and as others have posted your eyes are mesmerizing

Jamie Christopher
05-05-2016, 07:11 AM
Amber you are absolutely stunning girl! Just beautiful, and thank you for sharing!

Jamie

JamieGdukes
05-05-2016, 08:39 AM
Smokin hot Amber, you have skills. The wigs were worth every penny....so real looking

Amy Lynn3
05-05-2016, 08:49 AM
From one NC gal to another, you look fab-u-lus.:hugs:

CourtneyBme
05-05-2016, 08:55 AM
Wow! You look great Amber :)

cindy777
05-05-2016, 09:24 AM
You may be tall but you are certainly beautiful. Love the pic of you with the white top :)

Sara Marshall
05-05-2016, 10:10 AM
Wow Amber you certainly look great and I love your style, great pics!

Lexi Moralas
05-05-2016, 11:30 AM
Holy crap! You look fantastic

Clodagh
05-05-2016, 11:56 AM
You look great. I'm jealous - I never get time to dress anymore.

Autumn
05-05-2016, 12:21 PM
Wow, you look fantastic! Wish I could look half that good, but isn't that the problem with all us girls...

AmberCDinNC
05-05-2016, 02:57 PM
First of all, I had no idea that my profile was blank. So... I went in and added some stuff! Hopefully it'll give a few more (useless!) details about me :-)

I had every intention of signing in today and trying to respond to each individual comment to some degree. More comments have been added so it's a bit of a tall task to do such a thing! I do want to say once again just how appreciative I am of your comments. I know every single one of us wants to feel pretty when we're dressed up, and despite what we may or may not think about how we look it's nice to *hear* it from someone else. If I had to say there was *one thing* that I'm more jealous of than anything else on the female side of the tracks it would be the constant feedback on outfits, makeup, hair, clothing, etc. I don't think many people outside of our interests understand just how much effort it takes to get to where we are "flying blind" like we do!!!

Someone commented on my white top--thanks!!! I LOVE the way the top looks and the fabric is ohhhhh so soft. But... it just can't stay still. I still have yet to find the point on my shoulders where it will stay. It's constantly migrating up or down my shoulders... it actually gets annoying at times! But hey--small price to pay, right?

To those who asked, yes--I live in the great state of NC! I know we just passed the bathroom bill and all, but it really is a wonderful place to be. I think the bill was written by people that just don't understand exactly what "transgendered" means, and if it's not exactly affecting you most people aren't going to take the time to research it. Seeing all of the atrocities in the world today I just can't understand why this is such a big issue, but I'm obviously going to be biased in my assessment primarily because I do understand what transgenderism is. Anyway... I don't want to get off on a tangent that could swallow up all of my time! LOL!

Hmmmmm... that's about it for now. I've got to get back to my other life duties at the moment ;-) I hope everyone is having a GREAT afternoon!

Oh... Clodagh--that's terrible!! You can't sneak away even for a few minutes? Opportunity ebbs and flows with me based on so many things, but I always do my best to hammer out some time when an opportunity presents itself. Gotta do it!

Jenny22
05-05-2016, 03:03 PM
I looked at your bio, Amber, to see how old you are. I had guessed mid-30s. Wrong! late 40s, now, but oh so youngish pretty! You are beautiful!

Andrea Renea
05-05-2016, 03:36 PM
Great pictures Amber. You look wonderful.

Andrea

Brenda456
05-05-2016, 04:17 PM
Wow. I am impressed. . .

Dana44
05-05-2016, 04:28 PM
Amber, stunning Looks and pretty. Nice eyes. Welcome back and it good to see you.

AmberCDinNC
05-07-2016, 08:28 PM
I just realized there is a photo area on the site! I apologize if I posted in the wrong area. If so, could a moderator move it to the appropriate area? Thanks!

Robin777
05-07-2016, 10:35 PM
I just want to say is Wow! You look fantastic.

catherine56
05-15-2016, 02:17 PM
Amber,You look very feminine
Thanks to share your photos with us
Catherine

S. Lisa Smith
05-15-2016, 08:03 PM
You look lovely and tall and pretty enough to be a model!!!!

nikkiwindsor
05-17-2016, 04:46 PM
Amber,

You're off the chart a hottie!

Nikki

Michala
05-17-2016, 05:32 PM
I happen to know a young lady who is 6"3" and she is absolutely gorgeous as are you. I'm thinking that at one time she told me that she has a terrible time buying clothes, especially pants and slacks as she has a 39" inseam. This girl is tall, gorgeous, athletic, extremely confident, and I'm sure will be successful in life. So for you, yes you are taller than average but tall girls are also gorgeous by more than just height. By the way, it always amazes me that some girls who appear to be on the thin side can create such nice cleavage.

Sallee
05-18-2016, 07:50 PM
Amber you look great you pass well inmy mind the 6'3" and be a problem but I'll bet that you can hold your headd high and pull it off just fine. Just lovely enen your nails look great. Good job girl I am impressed

AmberCDinNC
05-18-2016, 08:18 PM
Wow! Thanks for all of the compliments :-)

As I've mentioned before, I'm happy with the way my appearance has come together but... it's a completely different thing to pose for a picture versus walking, talking and mannerisms! I've got a *lot* of work ahead of me if I ever want to pass seamlessly.

Michala--it can be difficult to find clothes that fit, especially since I'm a 6'3" *male*. Thankfully, women aren't big on pant lengths/inseams that come to the top of the foot like men. Dresses, skirts, capris and so-on are meant to showcase at least a portion of the legs. My biggest difficulty would be my upper arms/shoulders. Surprisingly, what I've found that works best for me is more fitted clothing. For a long, long time I bought loose clothing to "hide" my larger frame, but it was actually throwing things out of proportion. Completely counterintuitive...! And WOW! A 39" inseam???? She has got some long, long legs!

AndreaSC
05-18-2016, 08:38 PM
Gorgeous!!!!

Rachel M
05-25-2016, 07:49 AM
Great pics and love your looks and style. You have a very feminine appearance that at 6'3" I wouldn't think anything more than just a tall woman and maybe model.