PDA

View Full Version : Wishful thinking

Panties4me
05-05-2016, 08:39 AM
Do you think it is possible to grow breast just by wishing? I'm not taking hormones or any breast enlargement meds/treatments, but over the past few years my breasts have grown, and the only thing I have done is wish for nice boobies. I now fill an A cup bra rather well and with breast enhancers a C cup. Just love the look and feel of my bras and breasts, feels so natural and looks sooo sexy.

CONSUELO
05-05-2016, 08:40 AM
As long as you keep throwing money into the fairy well, it will happen.

Sandyhappygirl
05-05-2016, 08:43 AM
Has the rest of you been wished bigger over the last few years as well? Moobs?

Krisi
05-05-2016, 08:48 AM
I've been wishing my "gut" would go away for years. It hasn't happened.

No, you can't grow breasts by wishing.

Sandyhappygirl
05-05-2016, 08:55 AM
Of course if you have been using tea tree oil body lotion or shampoo then who knows. I read about a boy who used tea tree shampoo for a few months and developed boobs (fact not fiction).

JamieGdukes
05-05-2016, 08:56 AM
I have read that daily message can increase them a cup size. I'm with Sandy, guessing that natural hormonal changes i.e.. lowered T have helped grow your moobs.

Kate Simmons
05-05-2016, 09:36 AM
Anything is possible I guess but I'm just as happy to put mine back in the drawer when I'm done with 'em. :battingeyelashes::)

Melissa Rose
05-05-2016, 10:06 AM
No. There would be very few women with small breasts if all it took was thinking and wishing.

Jaylyn
05-05-2016, 10:22 AM
Be careful what you wish for. You'll be taking those dreadful ( according to my wife) mammograms if they keep growing. Never heard of is before but I agree with Mellisa there would be all big breasted women running around if a wish could come true. As I age mine have gotten bigger, and the fact that I have started a weight routine to maintain upper body strength and trying to ward off the old age as long as I can.

sometimes_miss
05-05-2016, 10:35 AM
Do you think it is possible to grow breast just by wishing?
Of course it is. That's why all girls have C cup breasts by the time they're 13, and all men have a 9" penis.

Beverley Sims
05-05-2016, 10:36 AM
Mmmm!
Just remember that Disney tune, "When you wish upon a star".
Most of my wishes have come true, no boobies but I am a big boobie. :-)

docrobbysherry
05-05-2016, 12:22 PM
Of course. Why else would folks pray?:battingeyelashes:

JocelynJames
05-05-2016, 03:11 PM
Allegedly, if you take in enough soy products I've heard it can disrupt testosterone and you body will produce estrogen, hence boobs

Dana44
05-05-2016, 04:44 PM
Yeah wishing upon a star and taking some herbs can do it. LOL, but hey as we age we get enough estrogen in our bodies to make that happen also, but be careful what you wish for.

Robin414
05-05-2016, 06:00 PM
I believe it can happen, that mind over body thing. Keep an eye on it...your measurements (boobs, waist, butt), body hair, libido...you might have one of those cases of ' idiopathic spontaneous gyneco-everything', in which case a good endocrinologist will promptly prescribe a gender therapist...and maybe HRT to finish the job 😉

Tina_gm
05-05-2016, 08:11 PM
If anyone is successful in this wish thing, would you please let me know how to do it, because it is apparent that I am not wishing correctly.....

Sandyhappygirl
05-06-2016, 07:55 AM
Gendermutt, you have to go into a very busy place and stand on one leg in a yellow tutu and nothing else and shout "I want boobs" 10 times as loud as you can whilst spinning round on the spot and throwing petals in the air. If all done correctly it works every time.

Ps. Forget that, I tried it and just got stared at.

ClosetED
05-06-2016, 08:45 AM
Just by wishing - unlikely. The mind is powerful, but if you have been manipulating your breasts / nipples, that stimulation might be causing a reaction. But intake of substances like estrogens would be stronger stimulators, as is fat which converts testosterone to estrogen. Did you put on weight?
Hugs, Ellen

Tina_gm
05-06-2016, 08:50 AM
Gendermutt, you have to go into a very busy place and stand on one leg in a yellow tutu and nothing else and shout "I want boobs" 10 times as loud as you can whilst spinning round on the spot and throwing petals in the air. If all done correctly it works every time.

Ps. Forget that, I tried it and just got stared at.

Sandy, I went to a very busy place with my light blue dress and clicked my high heels together 3 times and said "I want big boobs, I want big boobs".... and yeah, I got stared at too....

Krisi
05-06-2016, 09:02 AM
Allegedly, if you take in enough soy products I've heard it can disrupt testosterone and you body will produce estrogen, hence boobs

Well, the Asian diet is high in soy products and Asian women seem to have the smallest boobs if you are going by race.

There are many things that may increase breast size in some people but not others. The only reliable way to increase your breast size in by getting implants.

But, as I have posted many times before, life as a dude with big breasts is going to be pretty difficult. Something to think about. As Kate posted, it's better to be able to put them back in the drawer afterward.

Cheryl T
05-06-2016, 11:08 AM
If that were possible I'd be a DD by now...and I'm only an A....:sad: