PDA

View Full Version : Panties: The Other Side

deebra
05-10-2016, 08:44 AM
Probially the one item that got "most" MtF CDers into CDing was panties. Seeing a tight bodied sexy young woman in them just got stuck in the old male brain and wouldn't leave. The panties were skimpy, colorful, soft and sexy and made the young female body look so desirable. Later on curiosity set in and to see what it felt like to have the same sexy feeling women have we tried a pair on and it felt great, it instantly brought something up in us, so the more we put on to become a woman the more excited we became, and it became part of us to never go away. That said and we are all human both male and female, doesn't it seem that women should have the same curiosity and desires for male clothing, if so shouldn't there be approximately the same number of FtM' CDers?

If panties having so many styles, colors, sexiness, have such an erotic effect on CDing and non-CDing men are women affected the with the same stimulus seeing men in male bikini's, tighty whities, boxers, etc.? If so is this why they are so against men wearing panties? Do male undies do the same for women that panties do for men?

Sarasometimes
05-10-2016, 09:34 AM
For me your train of thought doesn't seem to apply for many reasons but here are a few. Men are visually stimulated more than females who are more stimulated through emotions. I think we are all born somewhere on a continuum of gender expression/identity with purely female on one end and purely male on the other. Crossdressers/TG/Gender Fluid/Gender queer... are somewhere in between.

mykell
05-10-2016, 10:32 AM
when i started dressing "panties" were the furthest from my mind :eek: heels and hose, then those darn hairs started poking out:Angry3: i dont even own a pair of "panties" :straightface: shapewear is a staple for me, gives a god tuck effect so its utilitarian......when girls became the interest theyre "panties" was something blocking my access :devil: stripping them naked as they stripped me was the desired outcome :D not seeing them in "panties"......im sure some teen girls that see a hot bod in some calvin briefs will not be going eeeww as well as women liking the image with a fit 6-packed male modestly showing his undies :) i dont know any FtM CDers and perhaps that would be true for them but they seem a minority of this minority.....all the FtMs i know are TS......i think it will be a safe bet that the premise for women not liking us in "panties" is not derived from erotic feelings :strugglinpersonally i never got all that panty talk that prevails so popular here :thinking:

NicoleScott
05-10-2016, 10:48 AM
Oddball here, I guess. I wear panties when I crossdress, but they were the last thing added to the wardrobe. Why? I always dressed for the mirror. I loved to admire my femme image, wig, make up, smooth legs in pantyhose accentuated by short skirts and high heels. Since they weren't visible, panties weren't important. I wear them now, just to complete the transformation.

Ressie
05-10-2016, 10:59 AM
Maybe this should be in the "Ask a GG" sticky. I would guess that a few women have a kink for panties or underwear, but we'll never know unless an honest answer poll is taken.

Rachael Leigh
05-10-2016, 11:20 AM
I've heard both sides that yes women are turned on by men in tight undies that show things I mean you know, does that make them desire to wear them I doubt it. Now I've heard some women like to wear some guys things I've heard some like tight football pants or things that are stictly guy things but women CDs I have to say is rare, I mean just go to a department store and look around at how many choices of clothes and styles women have over guys, why would they want our boring clothes
Now as far as panties go yes just like many it's where it all began for me as well, moms of course and it has grown ever since. Now panties are just a part of my normal wardrobe now

Tracii G
05-10-2016, 11:32 AM
That might be the case for you Deebra but to assume its the same for everyone else may not be correct.

Chelsea B
05-10-2016, 11:43 AM
I'm with Nicole. Panties don't do much for me on their own, but are an essential part of dressing, because when I dress I need to dress fully feminine. I choose the panties I wear based on comfort, coverage, and femininity, so tend to favor lacy, hipster style.

Beverley Sims
05-10-2016, 12:54 PM
I doubt they do the same thing but women do have a different vision of men than we do of them.

MelanieAnne
05-10-2016, 01:01 PM
Taking away any sexual stimulus, womens underwear just seems to feel better, softer, smoother, and slithery. Most mens underwear is just plain cotton, and mostly white, although I have a small amount of mens fashion skivvys. But the womens, thongs, bikinis, hi cuts and briefs in microfibre just all feel better then any mens underwear. I find the microfibre to be as smooth and slithery as nylon, but it breaths much more than nylon.

Sandra
05-10-2016, 01:39 PM
I have deleted a lot of posts from this thread. It is not about what you wear which some of you seem to want to post.

Read the opening post and post a reply to that please.

While I'm here as a GG I'll reply. No male undies do nothing for me never have and never will, I prefer my own knickers as we call them in the UK. :)

PrivateXDresser
05-10-2016, 01:53 PM
Women generally like us in boxers in the BR. I like to wear women's lycra panties myself. They are much more comfortable.

Teresa
05-10-2016, 01:56 PM
Deebra,
Your point about pantie attraction may apply to some , it didn't start with panties but a swim suit . I progressed onto clothes but I didn't wear panties or stockings for some time. When I got into girls I was more obsessed with bras and breasts, I loved the smell of bras but again it was a while before I wore them. When I discovered my sister had filled a patchwork cushion with stockings it only took one try on to be hooked, that's when I really did the whole dressing thing , at that time it was very sexual .

Your point about FTM Cders was a point I was going to raise with Reine in her current thread, she replied to me saying women don't have a sexual turn on with male clothes like men do. I know very little of FTM CDers, so does the turn on apply to them or not ?

One final point I personally don't get a turn on by seeing men dressed in panties or bikini's. Although now I'm out at social meetings seeing a CDer wear a nice outfit isn't arousing but does attract interest like any GG would if she looked good .

pamela7
05-10-2016, 05:07 PM
yep, it all started with panties for me. apparently tho my SO loves tight fitting undies on my anyway, so panties are just fine!!!

Taylor186
05-10-2016, 08:17 PM
RE: the OP

Deebra, it sounds as if you have a fetish for women's panties. No problem, you are not alone. But you must understand by now--since you have been on this forum for six years and have over 800 posts--that the sexual thrill you get from wearing women's panties has nothing to do with how the average woman feels wearing panties. You understand this right? A woman wearing panties mostly feels the same as a man wearing cotton boxers--it's a non event. It's your fetish that makes it a thrill for you.

Gillian Gigs
05-11-2016, 12:01 AM
I have read that panties are popular with guys because it is the closest thing to the lady parts that they long to get into. That is what "they" say, the reason why someone wears them is as varied as there are days in a year.

PrivateXDresser
05-11-2016, 12:05 AM
Great point, Taylor186! It would be more a cross over of a woman wearing one of our dress shirts to our wearing their underwear.

JenniferMBlack
05-11-2016, 08:20 AM
I'm my experience with women I have been with no the attraction is there. In addition just panties on a female or under ware of any kind on a man dose nothing for me. Now some cute lingerie is a whole other story on either sex. Haveing said that I will add as stated before because it points to the flaw of your assumption I didn't start with panties they were added to my dressing to complete the look as boxer shorts sticking out the bottom of a mini skirt dose not work.

Krisi
05-11-2016, 08:37 AM
Not me. I began dressing before I had ever seen a woman in panties (that I could see.) Boobs got me started dressing.

Why are woman against men wearing (women's) panties? I think you can figure this out for yourself. If not, ask one.

Taylor186
05-11-2016, 10:25 AM
I should add that panties were one of the last items I thought about wearing while crossdressing. I, like Teresa, started with a bathing suit. I then moved on the hosiery and tights and foundations garments. The first few times I went out completely dressed--hose, heels, skirt, bra, top, makeup, wig--did not include women's panties. The men's underwear I wore and now occasionally wear were very similar in style to women's panties.

It is a myth and crossdresser rationalization that you cannot buy attractive men's underwear. I have purchased several styles from 'Prevail Sport' but many other online retailers offer them including Amazon.

deebra
05-11-2016, 10:36 AM
I think a lot of you missed what I was asking, let me say it more to the point. Do women get turned on (sexually aroused) seeing men in male underwear as guys are seeing women (playboy mag. etc.) in skimpy, sexy female underware ???

Pat
05-11-2016, 10:37 AM
Are you sure this is the right place to ask?

mykell
05-11-2016, 11:01 AM
no this is what you asked, and ill quote you:

Probially the one item that got "most" MtF CDers into CDing was panties. Seeing a tight bodied sexy young woman in them just got stuck in the old male brain and wouldn't leave. The panties were skimpy, colorful, soft and sexy and made the young female body look so desirable. Later on curiosity set in and to see what it felt like to have the same sexy feeling women have we tried a pair on and it felt great, it instantly brought something up in us, so the more we put on to become a woman the more excited we became, and it became part of us to never go away. That said and we are all human both male and female, doesn't it seem that women should have the same curiosity and desires for male clothing, if so shouldn't there be approximately the same number of FtM' CDers?

If panties having so many styles, colors, sexiness, have such an erotic effect on CDing and non-CDing men are women affected the with the same stimulus seeing men in male bikini's, tighty whities, boxers, etc.? If so is this why they are so against men wearing panties? Do male undies do the same for women that panties do for men?

Nigella
05-11-2016, 11:10 AM
I guess as some cannot be bothered to read and respond to the OP, despite an Admin posting in the thread, it is done