PDA

View Full Version : Another successful outing

Pat
05-10-2016, 05:43 PM
There are frequent stories of people coming out on this forum, some successful and some not. I just wanted to add mine. :D

I've been ramping up over the last few years and just recently started seeing a gender counsellor. I was walking around town en femme and going to local stores and restaurants more and more and when the counsellor asked if I was out to my kids it started the wheels turning... And now I am. They're both adults now, leading their own lives and since one is not in the local area I decided to come out by email so I could tell them both at the same time (virtually.) And it was a smashing success. Both responded to say they loved me unconditionally for who I am. I'm still crying. :o

My girlfriend has known for over a decade, so they're the last people in my life that have an opinion that counts. Suddenly the world seems so wide -- I can go anywhere. :D

mykell
05-10-2016, 06:19 PM
good to hear that they are OK with what you shared with them, my boy may know but has not said anything, browser open when he came home from school, size 11 heels in the office when he came home from school, made dashes when he came home from school, iv got to make him stay at school.

JocelynJames
05-10-2016, 06:36 PM
This is fantastic Jennie. I have wondered how my kids and brothers and mom would react. Sometimes it really is tough to keep this secret

Robin414
05-10-2016, 09:27 PM
Wow Jennie, that's so awesome!! Thank you for sharing a great experience!

Tracii G
05-10-2016, 10:29 PM
Its a big new world out there Jennie !!!
Really awesome news and I'm very happy for you.

PrivateXDresser
05-10-2016, 10:31 PM
Congratulations! I don't know that I will ever be able to do that! I'm happy for you!!!

Rachelakld
05-11-2016, 12:52 AM
well done and so true
I came out to my oldest daughter 2 weeks ago (who has moved back home for a bit) and now I can wear whatever I want and whenever and go where ever.

dee anne
05-11-2016, 02:03 AM
first Jennie thanks for responding to my post sun night, your opinion means a lot. Second CONGRADULATIONS on stepping out!!! I know I really enjoy it when I am away from home and feel bad about keeping this one secret from my wife. A funny thing is when I go out dressed I drink very little where as when I am at home I tend to have more than I should, but any how Congradts and enjoy yourself
Good luck
Dee anne

bridget thronton
05-11-2016, 02:10 AM
You have great kids - glad all went well