PDA

View Full Version : Do or dye?

Penny
02-22-2006, 09:52 AM
First me start by explaining how I start my day. Up early (slept in bra w/nonsilicone forms, panties, nightgown and my glue-on nails glued on and polished and toenails always polished. Slip a wig on, slide into heals, switch to silicone and do the coffee thing. Wake up my wife, fix her coffee and we both do the coffee thing. While she is making her day's wardrobe and getting dressed, I put on my makeup completely. She puts hers on and we both do the coffee thing. I kiss her goodbye and she leaves and I turn on the TV and catch the news. If am going to work, I usually will swith to the male mode about and hour before hand; if not I will be Penny all day and evening.
Now to the heart of the thread. There I am one usual morning watching the news when all of the sudden, I have this grusome pain in my chest and it is like none that I have ever experience before and think to myself, where's the aspirin? This has got to be a heart attack. Well, by god, of all the medicines in the cabinet, non was aspirin. Now, knowing that if I call 911 qickly help would arrive in less than 5 minutes. With many of my neighbors not having gone to work yet, the arrival of an ambulance would arrouse curiosity and I would be exposed to everyone all at the same time. So there I was with a split decision to make. Do switch to male which will take time and risk my life or do I make the call and surely be exposed.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

I want to give you the time to ponder that question; you may respond by thread or just keep it personal. In any case, I will let you know what I did after you have a short time to think about it.
In fact it was a heart attack!

JoAnnDallas
02-22-2006, 09:59 AM
Having been in the medical field for many years and having been in Emergency Services for many years, I personnally would have just called 911 and not worried about the rest, since the wife already knew. The first hour is called the "Golden Hour". The quicker the response in that first hour, the better chance you have coming out of the situration alive and healthy.

Phillis
02-22-2006, 10:04 AM
I think that if you called 911 and they came right out, they would care less how you are dressed. I feel there only concern is in saving your life. As to going to the emergency room the doctors and nurses feel the same. They could care less how you are dressed. There only concern is trying to keep you alive.

Sophia Rearen
02-22-2006, 10:04 AM
Ah, Umm, is this happening NOW?

Funny, how dressing is always on your mind. Even in this title. Were you thinking shoes? You can dye white wedding shoes for instance, but by not calling 911 you could DIE!

LOL, Penny, hope everything is ok now?

Sophia Rearen
02-22-2006, 10:08 AM
Unless the ambulance is parked across the street, I would make the 911 call. Run ans strip everything off, clothes and makeup and go naked. Perhaps the adreniline flowing through your viens would save your life and the need for the hospital to administer.

brocksbabe
02-22-2006, 10:12 AM
First me start by explaining how I start my day. Up early (slept in bra w/nonsilicone forms, panties, nightgown and my glue-on nails glued on and polished and toenails always polished. Slip a wig on, slide into heals, switch to silicone and do the coffee thing. Wake up my wife, fix her coffee and we both do the coffee thing. While she is making her day's wardrobe and getting dressed, I put on my makeup completely. She puts hers on and we both do the coffee thing. I kiss her goodbye and she leaves and I turn on the TV and catch the news. If am going to work, I usually will swith to the male mode about and hour before hand; if not I will be Penny all day and evening.
Now to the heart of the thread. There I am one usual morning watching the news when all of the sudden, I have this grusome pain in my chest and it is like none that I have ever experience before and think to myself, where's the aspirin? This has got to be a heart attack. Well, by god, of all the medicines in the cabinet, non was aspirin. Now, knowing that if I call 911 qickly help would arrive in less than 5 minutes. With many of my neighbors not having gone to work yet, the arrival of an ambulance would arrouse curiosity and I would be exposed to everyone all at the same time. So there I was with a split decision to make. Do switch to male which will take time and risk my life or do I make the call and surely be exposed.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

I want to give you the time to ponder that question; you may respond by thread or just keep it personal. In any case, I will let you know what I did after you have a short time to think about it.
In fact it was a heart attack!

Babe so the clothes i would have been on the phone your not doing anything bad its fantastic you have the determination to follow your like not enough people do its

Adding Sugar & Spice to peoples sex lifes :clap:

Jenny Warren
02-22-2006, 10:13 AM
Obviously, you survived, or you wouldn't be posting about it. :cheeky:

In that situation I would have called the emergency services straight away and then shed my clothes while I waited for them to arrive.

Actually, most of my neighbours have seen Jenny going in and out of the house as much as my male persona, so they wouldn't have been surprised.

Jenny

suanne
02-22-2006, 10:29 AM
Well having just been thru this myself. If you are in the religious forum check out my thread "Death Call" First, I was glad I was in total drab. Second, all depending on the pain I would dial 911 and take off the clothes. I wouldn't want to go to the emergency room with Suanne hanging out. My chest pains were pretty bad although I didn't have a heart attack just a blockage. Two stents and an opened artery did the trick for me. I tell you my cding was very much on my mind. I really am glad I wasn't dressed. I didn't need to be outed at that point in time. I had enough problems. But I think this issue depends on the present situation. I know this. I can undress and get into some kind of drab in less than one minute. Of course without make up. I have done that many times. So thats my story. One more thing. When I thought I might be leaving planet earth I was concerned about my family finding Suanne's stuff. I have mentioned in another thread about the letter I left with the clothes and I tell you that was the only thing about Suanne I didn't regret. I didn't really like the idea of them finding out this way but that letter would explain alot of about what I have beening going through and why I hid this part of me and how sorry I am for them having to find out like this and a whole lot of personal things I prefer no to go into. Got questions?.......well fire away.

Suanne

p.s. Phillis. Where I come from a lot of the Para Medic's are "good ole boys" and the hell they wouldn't care about seeing a 59 year old 240 lb 6ft dude dressed like "the happy hooker." Then there's all the people in the EM plus nurses, doctors, etc. Come on now. You gotta be kidding. It's bad enough to be in pain but the stress about being dressed wouldn't help one bit.

kittypw GG
02-22-2006, 11:01 AM
This actually happened to my husband and I. It was Valentines day (or close to it) I had bought two sexy nighties. One leopard skin for me and one baby doll style pink with hearts and robe for him. I had painted his toe nails and finger nails and was applying his makeup when he dropped off the barstool onto the floor for some writhing and fun. He turned pale and sweaty and was having what looked like a seizure with apnea and everything. I was in a panic. My first thought was call 911 which I did. My hubby came to long enough to beg me for help in getting off the clothes, nail polish, and makeup. Then continued to go in and out of consiousness. I got him dressed in sweat pants and managed to get the polish off but had smudged mascara under his eyes all while I was on the phone to 911. When the paramedics got there they did an EKG and determined that he might be having a heart attack so off he went to the Heart Hospital. When in the emergency room I could tell he had makeup on and I did not get all of the polish off because it was red. Nobody said anything but we also work in the medical field and let me tell you they say plenty when you leave. The stories also get told for years to come. This was the most stressful thing I have every been through and it put a damper on future crossdressing for me. I think it was over two years before my hubby had that nightie on again. It turned out that he did not have a heart attack but he has a problem retaining salt. He did not eat or drink much that day and all of this was a result of dehydration. He did not want to be seen en fem because he knows a lot of the cardiologist and others who work at the heart hospital in different capacities particularly in the Cath Lab. Kitty

Petrina CD
02-22-2006, 11:36 AM
I guess I would rather be alive and embarrised than dead and proud. I have some freinds who work in the medical field and they talk about all the weird things they see. And they talk a lot!!

The added stress of being outed could really mess things up for a heart attack . Maybee it would depend on what caused it.

As someone else said you must be OK or there would be no post on the subject.

Petrina cd

Natalie J
02-22-2006, 11:58 AM
I've got a buddy who used to be an ER nurse, and he's seen some pretty odd stuff. Most of them don't care. I'd definately face the embarassment as opposed to the morgue...

KathrynW
02-22-2006, 12:09 PM
Well having just been thru this myself. If you are in the religious forum check out my thread "Death Call" First, I was glad I was in total drab. Second, all depending on the pain I would dial 911 and take off the clothes. I wouldn't want to go to the emergency room with Suanne hanging out.
I think I would definitely take off all the clothes before the EMT people got there.
I know medical people have seen a lot of things such as this, but I wouldn't want it to be me.
This is a tough call to make and I suppose it would also kinda depend on how severe the chest pains were.

MsJanessa
02-22-2006, 12:20 PM
Let's see----delay the medical call until I took off my clothes and makeup (takes about 20 minutes) or call immeadiatly and maybe be embarrassed--in other words risk death to avoid potential exposure---you forgot the third choice---log onto "Crossdressers.com" and get everybody's opinion--lol--looked at logically it's not a hard choice---the only person who would really give a s**t one way or the other is your wife and she already knows---do you think she would want you to delay the call and greatly increase the risk of death? Believe me, nobody else really cares whether you crossdress (particularly at home) or not---My advice Darling is make the call now. Either that or write your wife a last note saying you want to be buried in that sexy black leather skirt suit.

KathrynW
02-22-2006, 12:28 PM
Let's see----delay the medical call until I took off my clothes and makeup (takes about 20 minutes)

Wow...you really take your time, huh? ;)

pattied
02-22-2006, 12:32 PM
Having been in the medical field for many years and having been in Emergency Services for many years, I personnally would have just called 911 and not worried about the rest, since the wife already knew. The first hour is called the "Golden Hour". The quicker the response in that first hour, the better chance you have coming out of the situration alive and healthy.

I could not have said it better JoAnn!

If you enjoy your life, you do... that is you call 911 and let the rest be damned...

Just my thought...

MsJanessa
02-22-2006, 12:39 PM
Wow...you really take your time, huh? ;)
Depends on how well you do your makeup---mine, which includes three types of foundation, false eyelashes, shadow and eyeliner and false fingernails takes about 20 minutes to remove thoroughly---but even if it only took 5 minutes I would make the call first---then start removeing the makeup while I'm waiting.--or not---depending on how good I looked at the time.

Jenny Warren
02-22-2006, 04:56 PM
Thinking about it............some of those paramedics are quite hunky.

Maybe theres a case for putting the sexy outfit and the make up ON while you wait for the ambulance to arrive. :angel:

Just a thought,

Jenny

Denise01
02-22-2006, 05:04 PM
From where I live if you call 911 you are looking at about 20 minuets till the paramedics will arrive.
I too have had heart problems, and while i would not want to go femme, living and being femme is better than the alternative.
Once i called 911 i would if i could definately change as much as i could, in fact this happened to me just a couple of months ago

Denise

Lindahexi
02-22-2006, 06:20 PM
There's only one possible answer I can give, CALL 911, while pondering over what to do you could die! And do medics really care how you are dressed, or what fetish you may have? Their concern is to save life.

elizabeth nicole
02-22-2006, 07:20 PM
five years ago i had a mild stroke .thank the good lord i had not gotten up and dressed that morning.was shaving when the world started to buzz vision got blurred and could not talk,thank god my youngest was still living with me.she heard the comotion and called 911 the doctor knew i dressed and when he got there he was relived to see i wasnt.as for me given the choice to hell with pride dial the number.. dress till it hurts

paulaN
02-22-2006, 08:36 PM
that would be the hardest 911 call a girl could make. but ya gotta do it red nails be damned.

Sage GG
02-22-2006, 08:49 PM
As a wife I would rather have my hubby alive and embarrassed than dead.

Penny
02-24-2006, 06:24 PM
Thank all of you for your responses. The ultimate decission that I made was
neither of one of the options that I considered. In order for you to better understand my decision and the reasoning behind it, you must know a little bit about my background. Unfortunately, the past couple of days at work have been hectic with long hours and stress. In order for me to explain, it would be helpful if you could visit TransgenderCare.com and click onto guiance. There you will find an article by Dr. Bushong (" What is Gender and Who is Transgendered) that is worth reading by everyone but especially transgendered individuals and there SO.'s Please bear with me and I will try to finish as soon as possible.

PS If anyone can help me to transfer an address to a thread, I would greatly appriciate it then I wouldn't have to give directions.

Penny
02-25-2006, 04:15 AM
Well, there I was that morning (original post 2-22 "Do or Die? ") having a
heart attack, fully Penny from head to toe in appearance and now faced with having to make a life or death decision. Do I call 911 now or wait till I change and clean up? Let me tell you it's not an easy decission when you are
a physical, heterosexual male with predominantly male brain sex and predominantly female brain gender. In other words, I can look at one woman and the male bain sex thinks " man that could get you in a whole lot of trouble" and my wife will say something like "put your eyes back in your head". Then I'll look at another and the female gendered brain thinks 'wow! I wished I looked like her" without ever really wanting to be her. So when a lifelong conflict between the my female gender brain, (always feeling denied, always longing for appreciation and approval ), squared off against my male sex brain, (usually, somehow in control), positive and negative input began swirling , each rebutting the other. Thoughts like:
(M) If you're exposed, you'll be a laughing stock!
(F) No, better to get help than die
(M) Man, this is getting worse, do it
(F) Yea, but I could end up back in the closet,or worse yet, gone
forever.
(M) Your wife will kill you for this or we'll have to move
(F) She will be totally devistated without if you go

On and on, back and forth in increasing pain, the conflict continued.
Fortunately, all the while, I was instinctively doing what I would do in previous incidents when I almost got caught. I was changing back to drab. I was really hurting and thought for sure that I was out of time. If I now made
the call, it could take too much time. So I got in my car and drove to the firestation in about 1 minute. From there I was transported to the hospital.
I was lucky. I should have made the call. What we thinks others think, or will think of us never effects them but rather only affects us. How people feel about us is what really matters.....

Helen MC
02-25-2006, 05:10 AM
Well to being with I am glad you are still here to tell your tale and are not doing so by means of a Ouja Board.

I similar though not quite so serious event happened to me some years ago. I was hit by sudden severe abdominal pain, so bad that I fainted. On coming to still in agony I thought it was appendicitis and knowing that a ruptured appendix is often fatal I phoned 999 (the UK emergency number) and a paramedic ambulance arrived a few minutes later. Now at the time as well as my panties, white full briefs with a blue floral pattern , I was wearing a pale blue nightie . I managed to get this off although I was doubled up in agony and slipped on the male dark green dressing gown I keep for emergencies at the back of the door. Sure enough the ambulance crew arrived promptly and took me to the hospital with blues and twos going. I was put on a gurney still wearing my panties but nobody remarked nor gave any comment about this. Examination and an abdominal X-ray proved that this was not appendicitis but a severe intestinal spasm as a result of IBS and Diverticulitis, very painful and nasty but not life threatening. An injection of a muscle relaxant and pain killers resolved the matter. I still had to get home and was only wearing a pair of women's white floral patterned panties and a dressing gown . Luckily a friend of mine who is in the know was at home and I phoned her. She brought me a track suit to wear over my panties and drove me home.

I would advise CDs to always have a set of easy to change into Drab or Unisex "overwear" such a track-suit at hand at home for such an emergency or having to leave your house suddenly in case of a fire, flood or bomb scare , or an emergency such as the recent Buncefield Fuel Storage Depot fire when people nearby had to evacuate their homes early on a Sunday morning. I was fortunate in a way as I do not wear make-up, nor paint my nails etc . I do however know from those in the Emergency Services here in the UK that they are trained not to make any comment or remark about people's sexuality, mode of attire etc, at least not within the person's hearing, and to concentrate in removing them from danger or dealing with their injuries and taking them to a hospital or other place of safety.

ChristineRenee
02-25-2006, 05:15 AM
You were lucky Penny...this time. But if something like this should ever occur again...please call for help...don't wait. It's not what other people think of you that really matters here...but rather what YOU think of you! After all...it's YOUR life that's at stake here...so look after it.

Just my 0.02here hon.

jill_4
02-25-2006, 05:30 AM
;) ;) Hi Penny,
What a story,glad you are here to tell it,only those of us who have had a heart attack know that excruciating pain,it was bad enough on holiday
in Portugal with my wife,can't imagine what it was like for you.Hope you are on the road to full recovery and doing all the doctors tell you!!.
Best Wishes Jill ;) ;)

Laura Jane
02-25-2006, 05:41 AM
Penny,

I hope that it was only a matter of a few minutes at most if it was a real heart attack as the old saying 'Time is Muscle' as any West Wing fan would know, would increase your recovery time and weaken your heart for the future.

I've had to spend an unexpected week in hospital, after calling an ambulance and did have time to pack a small bag containing a pyjamas and a t-shirt, but had relatives asking if I needed stuff from home all the time. I wasn't about to give them my keys and see all of Laura's stuff dotted about the place, with the wigs and breast forms being a dead giveaway that they were mine!

Fortunately I was able to put them off and get them to buy razors and a new dressing gown for me with money i had on me.

Penny
02-25-2006, 09:17 AM
Excellent point Helen makes. Be prepared for the worst while dressed at your best.

barbie lanai
03-13-2006, 09:38 PM
When I take my bra off, I have bra marks on my chest, shoulders, & back. Also my pantyhose leaves a mark on my tummy from the front seam. Never timed how long the marks last, but suspect it exceeds the response time of the medics.

So I guess I'd call 911 and not worry about the clothes, the marks would be a giveaway once they pulled your drab shirt off to apply the defibuator pads on the chest.

Besides, I wear panties all the time. What if I was in a car accident and they saw my panties, shaved body, and red painted toenails? Oh my!

Jennaie
03-13-2006, 09:57 PM
I don't honestly know. When it comes to death, I think differently than most people I know. I put my life at risk often. If I had choosen death, it would only be because I am single and have nobody that depends on me. On the other hand, how much do I really care what others think of me? Death certianly would have made a statement about my life that nobody knew about. Hmmm...

Take it step further, everyone is going to know either way. Take it standing up, or take it laying down.

It's just me girls, pay no attention.