PDA

View Full Version : What is every woman wearing?

Judy-Somthing
05-14-2016, 01:15 AM
I went to a party tonight and as I was sitting there I thought to myself,

"I should be more involved with interacting with my friends that I haven't seen in a while rather than thinking about what every woman is wearing"

Do you find yourself doing the same?

Annajose
05-14-2016, 06:27 AM
Hi, yes, I find myself doing this too often, for us that are yet in the closet, I think cross dressing can be an all absorbing obsession, and again a very lonely place!

Kate Simmons
05-14-2016, 06:31 AM
Mostly concerned with what I'm wearing rather than everyone else. :)

Teresa
05-14-2016, 06:38 AM
Judy,
Yes I do !
Last time I went out with my wife to a fund raising dinner dance we had a great time but I couldn't help watching and smiling at the GGs having the same shoe problems and clothes problems we have when sitting and dancing. Heels beginning to hurt so dancing in stocking feet, dresses riding up or strapless tops heading south. No matter what I still prefer those little problems than attending functions in drab !

Martha G
05-14-2016, 07:07 AM

Today's outfit.

Fiona123
05-14-2016, 08:16 AM
Nice outfit Martha

JessieA
05-14-2016, 10:38 AM
I find my self not just looking at what they are wearing but how they walk, mannerisms, and makeup. I'm so afraid sometimes that I'm overly obvious about.

Krististeph
05-14-2016, 10:56 AM
I respectfully take to other position. You are posting- you are interacting with friends.

But crossdressing is the the point of what we do. At every point in my life- i always notice what women are wearing.

Sorry- this is what i do, for a reason.

It's good that you are thinking about staying connected- but for me, not as the cost of being who i am.

Beverley Sims
05-14-2016, 12:10 PM
No, I am chatting up the women and finding out what they wear and where they bought it.

Complimenting them on their attire is always a good start.

Most women at a party I would frequent do know that I am a guy, even if I do look like a girl.