PDA

View Full Version : What do you miss wearing?

Jill
02-22-2006, 12:39 PM
When I was a kid, living at home, and had the closets of three sisters clothes to go crazy in. One of my sisters had this white, knit, turtle neck, short sleeve, ribbed top. It was gorgeous and it was soft and it was doused with my sisters perfume, I loved how it smelled, it held me so snuggly and smelled amazing. I would pay good money to find one just like it. My other sister had a dress, it was also a turtle neck style and would zip all the up the back and up the neck. The upper part of it was very snug and sensual and the bottom of it was very loose. It was kind of an ugly dress, but it felt great to wear. That same sister had a kind of a mini dress that was a shiny teal color, it buttoned up the front, was long sleeve and was very short. It had a bow on the small of the back and it was really short, it was very sexy, I loved wearing it. I miss wearing those things, those were the good old days. What items do you miss? It could be anything that you once wore but can't anymore. Whether it was something that was your sisters, or something you got rid of.

Deborah
02-22-2006, 12:43 PM
My older sister used to have this really cute dress that was light grey with thin stripes of red and black going horizontal. The midrift <SP> was black and the skirt part was the same as the top. Looked like a two piece outfit, but it was one dress. I remember it being really soft cotton too. I miss that dress i loved wearing it.

Foxy Lady
02-22-2006, 12:54 PM
My mother had a rubber Playtex girdle that I loved to wear.

JoAnnDallas
02-22-2006, 01:02 PM
I have two older sisters and when we were home, they were "Rainbow Girls". Thus they had a whole bunch of formalwear. I would put on a girdle, stockings, a stapless bra, petty coat, and one of the formals. Thier high heel also fit and it made me feel so pretty and femm, but was hell if I had to goto the bathroom. LOL

Natalie J
02-22-2006, 01:03 PM
All my stuff has been stashed into boxes for two years. :( I miss it all! Recently moved into a place by myself so all that's hopefully gonna change pretty damn quick!

Melanie R
02-22-2006, 01:04 PM
What I miss wearing is a size 8 dress instead of the size 18 I wear now. I wish I could go back to age 17 when I first wore my girl friends' pink full skirt with petticoat, pink angola sweater and white high heels. With her mother's real hair wig and full makeup, I was gorgeous - or that is what I remember. Unfortunately the pictures of Melanie dressed at age 17 were destroyed by my first wife - bless her departed soul. We repeated this dressing scene several times when her parents were out of town and even several times ventured out to eat and to movies. At the time I did not know that crossdressing in Houston was against the law. Now I look like an older, matronly looking woman but am very satisfied with my appearance as is my SO.

Hugs,

Melanie

Laurie Ann
02-22-2006, 01:22 PM
Like Melanie I miss being about 20 lbs lighter. I miss a crazy girlfriend who used to dress me up and we would go out dressed together. I can fall into fond rememberances of those times.

bobbi(CO)
02-22-2006, 01:30 PM
my neighbor girl had a pink chamis <sp> that I'd look for in their laundry every time I go over there.
Sounds lie Natalie is going to make up for lost time :clap:

ashlee chiffon
02-22-2006, 02:07 PM
i had a tight black knee length sheath dress *very 60's* back then that i got from my female cousin *who liked to dress me when we were kids*...had it for years, until the longgg back zipper broke. Had to walk in short strides because of the tightness *cotton type material..not stretchey*...ooooohhh...loved the way it hugged my body and thighs!

Lilith Moon
02-22-2006, 02:11 PM
I love 60s fashions and miss wearing them in public because I'm 40+ years older and they are no longer in fashion anyway.

Shelly Preston
02-22-2006, 02:18 PM
My mother had a rubber Playtex girdle that I loved to wear.

They were wondeful items to wear.

If only they were still available in that style.

CDtv
02-22-2006, 02:40 PM
of my Aunt's baby doll pumps that i used to sneak up to the attic to wear when we went to Her house. They were soft comfortable and sexy for their day. Four inch heels, with well used scuff marks and fit me perfectly, and was my introduction to the fabulous world of crossdressing (Thank You Auntie)

She caught me in them one day and kept my secret for a long time supportively. i loved Her and miss Her still.

KarenNY
02-22-2006, 03:21 PM
Any of my clothes from my wardrobe back when I was a teenager in the 1980s. My mother was well aware of my crossdressing, and very supportive and rather indulgent as well. I had a pretty complete female wardrobe from seventh grade on up -- I never wore any of it to school, but outside of school I could dress when I wanted, as long as it didn't interfere with anything else I was doing at the time. I could have been a walking ad for Gunne Sax or Laura Ashley -- I had a bunch of Victorian style and ruffled blouses, as well as several floral print dresses during the Laura Ashley explosion of the late '80s. I think just about everything I wore en femme back in the '80s had puffed shoulders, and a lot had ruffles or bows. I probably could have been accused of stealing Diane Chambers' wardrobe (from "Cheers") as I had plenty of preppie-style sweaters and plaid skirts, too. I miss those fashions dearly -- I wish that I did not purge most of them while I was in college! I did manage to find some stashed away years ago and I chose to keep them -- not that they fit me anymore! :(

But that's what I miss the most -- '80s fashions, especially the pretty feminine fashions...

Kimberley
02-22-2006, 04:52 PM
I had (before the last purge:cry: ) a gorgeous wool blend kilt in gray with a white thread running through it. It fit like a charm, was about 3" above the knee and rested on my hips. I absolutely adored it.

Have never seen another one anywhere.
If I ever do see one....IT'S MINE, MINE MINE!!! (Last word girls....) :clap:

Kimberley

Lindahexi
02-22-2006, 06:32 PM
When I was a teenager I had a High School girlfriend, we used to spend some evenings alone while our parents played cards at a friends house. She used to let me wear her uniform, including her navy-blue knickers. I loved that uniform, and later I bought my own, but it was never as good as wearing hers.

nikkicd63
02-22-2006, 06:45 PM
My mothers 70's era Days of the Week, Full Brief Panties. Would love to find an original set to bring back the memories.

Ms. Donna
02-22-2006, 07:01 PM
Shoes. I had about 12 pair of pumps I used to wear quite often.

Lost them in the great purge of '93... :(

Love & Stuff,
Donna

PennieS
02-22-2006, 07:07 PM
I miss the lacy blue little girl dress I salvaged out of the basement rag bag when I was just a kid (about 7or8) it was my older sisters hand me down party dress. I wore that whenever I got a chance and I wore it with her old day of the week panties that I found in the same batch. I wore it for several years off and on and almost got caught wearing it several times. The laST TIME i WAS WEARING IT, it was getting a little to snug and I was having trouble getting it unzipped and off. My mother was comming to my room and calling me and I could not get it off. I quickly just jumped into bed and pulled the covers up. mom thought I was just asleep and turned the light off when she left because it was just about an 1/2 hour before my normal bedtime. It took me almost an hour to get the zipper down after she left, and during that time I almost thought I was going to have to ask for help to get out of it. I was so frustrated that I ripped it up getting it off and threw it out the next day and was sorry that I never had it to play dress up with again. That was in the sixties and I enjoyed the styles little girls wore then. At one time I even asked my mother if I could let my hair grow and get it curly but she just laughed at me and said only if I was going to wear a dress with it. I wish I had said something then but I knew she was just being sarcastic about it. I thought about it many times after that and even dressed up as Shirley Temple for the next Halloween. That was great but I took a lot of kidding over it. Man I miss the styles of the 60s.

Robertacd
02-22-2006, 08:19 PM
I really miss JC Penny Total Support pantyhose. My mother always wore them. They were the very heavy, tight, shinny support hose with a heavy control top. I just loved the way thet felt compressing my legs, and so silky. My mother wore that type of pantyhose everyday. She must of had a million pairs of them, and would stock up on them when ever they went on sale.

JC Penny discontinued their branded hosery years ago, and there is nothing like them.

Melissa73
02-22-2006, 10:39 PM
i miss my sisters pink 2 layed skirt dress that i used to wear. It was a bit tight on me, but i wore it often Until it was no longer wearable by anyone).

I also miss a pink tennis skirt i had a few years ago, i had a white blouse to go w/ it, and white tights. It felt so right, as i ventured out for midnight waks along my apt complex.

Lois82
02-23-2006, 06:29 AM
Gawd, I miss all the nice lingerie I was accustom to slipping into when ever I could and now that number two son has moved back home I have a hard time enjoying even my panties and a tee :cry: