PDA

View Full Version : It's that feeling, I have every time...

Bobbi46
05-14-2016, 03:01 PM
Going out? yes just down the road but the moment I go out of my front door down the lain to my barn where I keep my car I get that feeling again every time like some sort of excitement that what and where I am going is for the first time again and that same feeling is there, one of yes excitement but also a feeling of elation that yes I can do it and here we go again, a strange feeling also of calmness passes over me as well at the same time.
Could this feeling be one of am I only the one right now doing this? or could this feeling of calmness be one of the fact that somewhere out there somebody just like me is doing the same as me.
Who of you I wonder gets the same feelings as I do the moment we step outside and feel like this?

_Eliza_
05-14-2016, 03:51 PM
I live in the City, so generally the immediate feeling I get is one of sheer terror, but yes, that does generally start to fade and I get a feeling of excitement and exhilaration every time. Although it has been many years since I dressed, so your post has pleasantly reminded me of those feelings once again, giving me even more drive to want to go out again. I am pretty sure we are not the only ones who feel this way when we leave our front door, however, the calmness stage for me doesn't kick in until I am in a comforting environment, like a CD club or someones house.