PDA

View Full Version : Cougar and flirt all in one day.

Allisa
05-14-2016, 06:55 PM
What a day, I awoke with the girls still firmly affixed and with a little more padding in other areas I felt so non-masculine that it was a no brainer that I was going to enjoy my sunny warm day en-femme. I decided that a broom skirt and a peasant top with my gladiator sandals were in order then off to the big home improvement store to buy some garden supplies never thinking about how I was going to lift and tote any large items, I was so caught up in being "soft". On with my large sunglasses and floppy sun hat I strolled into the garden section smiling the smile of contentment. Carefully pushing the large cart, I found the garden soil bags, 40 lbs. and manure bags 20 lbs.as I contemplated how I was going to maneuver these large items a voice from a young associate dressed in his bright colored vest asked "May I load your cart Ma'am?" "yes please" was my answer without hesitation and my voice never waivered and no reaction from him, he then proceeded to maneuver the cart for me as I located more items for him to load, I felt so awful using him as I could have easily handled any chore I needed but I couldn't stop him, I am so bad. He then proceeded to follow me to my truck and loaded my purchases in the back, I tried to remunerate but he just refused after every attempt with "no thank you Ma'am it was nothing, really" and off he went. Now my femme was so strong my actions were no longer secondary they just flowed from me without a thought, I was alive in the day. Next stop was the green house floral center where I buy my flora and while browsing the pansies a gentleman my age approached me and started small talk about different flowers, my voice never making any question as to my gender, he continued to talk and be very personable with a big smile that was contagious and laughing at some of my off the cuff comments, after helping me load my truck he made a comment of "I hope to see you here again soon" with that contagious smile that I returned automatically, and with a sly smile and a fingers wave I bid him good-bye. It wasn't until I was driving away that it dawned on me, was he flirting?, did I just flirt back?. This has never happened to me before, I'm not into men but I just had an enjoyable encounter as a "woman" with a man. He had to know about me gender wise that is. I don't know how to process this, any ideas? This is the first time I've ever been this deep into my femme being, kind of scary. But it was a day of firsts for me. Sorry for running on so long but I just wanted to share in case any one else may have experienced any thing similar, life is good!

Tracii G
05-14-2016, 07:01 PM
Well Allisa it was bound to happen you know that LOLOL.
You did just fine and yeah you kinda flirted and thats OK
You were caught up in the moment and I think thats wonderful how you just let it happen.

paulaprimo
05-14-2016, 07:22 PM
what a great day you had! sounds like you ran into a couple of very nice guys.
you must present a little better than you think.
since you're not into men, i would love to go with you next time... ;)

Allisa
05-14-2016, 09:40 PM
Paula get your own guy, I hope I'm not putting out the wrong vibe, just when it started to make sense to me, now I've got to grow hairy again and drag my knuckles, damn girly mind and skinny arms.

Robin414
05-14-2016, 10:17 PM
Great story Lisa! I was just thinking the same thing about growing hairy and dragging my knuckles myself...I'm gender FLUID dammit, I need to get in touch with the blue side again befo...oh my god, that purse is sooo cute!!

Pat
05-14-2016, 10:39 PM
I'd say just do what feels right. Don't worry about what you should or shouldn't do; just be. If you're being who you are, you can't make a wrong move. ;)