PDA

View Full Version : all dressed up

sara66
05-16-2016, 04:26 PM
I am sitting here, in my pretty, new red dress & black pumps. And I am thinking, those of us still in closet spend a lot of time & money to look pretty for just an hour or two. It took a half hour to get ready, including makeup, I I have an hour before I have to degirl myself before my wife gets home. Yet I can't think of anything better for even an hour or two.:o
Sara, in red (today)

Meghan4now
05-16-2016, 04:32 PM
Yep, kind of a downer while exciting at the same time. Probably one of the stronger motivations for comming out of the closet. But don't let that feeling push you into a descision you aren't ready for.

Diversity
05-16-2016, 04:46 PM
I certainly can understand this, as this is also the world in which I live.
It is enjoyable during these rushed times, an I certainly continue to seek out more of them.
Have fun!
Di

Dana44
05-16-2016, 04:54 PM
Ah , I remember those days. Yes it is fun to look pretty and we try hard. I stayed up late last night dressed as I am back in boy mode today. Hope you get more time to do this.

ChristinaK
05-16-2016, 04:56 PM
Wow, it only takes you a half hour to get ready? I must be more female than I thought ;-)

RADER
05-16-2016, 06:59 PM
Yes, Time can fly very fast when you are dressed, and wish time could
stop for a while so you can stay dressed.
I try to plan one day a week, that I can stay in and dress, just for me.
I find that a day dressed is a day in heaven.
Rader

WandaRae2009
05-16-2016, 07:00 PM
I usually don't spend the half hour on makeup if I don't have at least 4 hours to make it worth it because of the time to clean up afterwards a well.

franlee
05-16-2016, 09:23 PM
I can recall when the kids were in school and I worked more than one job I would do the same as you are saying. Sometimes more than once a day getting that hour or two every chance I could. As hectic as it was I sure miss those days. The funny thing was I got the same rush each time I dressed so it was actually more rewarding than it is now that can when ever I want and as long as I want, well with exception for company that seems to stay to long!

Judy-Somthing
05-16-2016, 09:49 PM
Same as me. I get a a three hour slot once a week and when someone tries to take my Play-Time slot it's a real bummer.

I look forward to it. I need it.

heatherdress
05-16-2016, 09:57 PM
Sara - getting dressed is half the fun.

franlee
05-16-2016, 11:13 PM
And sometimes getting undresses is even more fun!
Just saying.

CarlaWestin
05-17-2016, 07:29 AM
I usually don't spend the half hour on makeup if I don't have at least 4 hours to make it worth it because of the time to clean up afterwards a well.

Yeah, no makeup (or very little) unless I have a full day. I do manage to give myself 3-5 hours every day by getting up at 3:00am.

BLUE ORCHID
05-17-2016, 07:49 AM
Hi Sara :hugs:, I dress for 3 or 4 hrs. every Morning and a couple hrs. a couple Evenings a week,
It takes about a half an hour to get all put together
and I totally enjoy every minute of my feminine time...:hugs:...

Beverley Sims
05-17-2016, 09:51 AM
When I started out I did the same as you, except, when I had the moral support of my girlfriends mostly at weekends.