PDA

View Full Version : padding and shaping

randi_789
02-22-2006, 02:31 PM
I can't recall seeing this topic since I have been a memeber (Dec 2005). What type of shaping garments do you wear? An assumption I make is that the majority go for comfort with just a bra and panties and panty hose. But am I wrong? I myself wear a longline bra, a waist cincher, control top pantyhose, and a padded panty with pads for the hips and for my absent tush. I realize the cincher is a bit uncomfortable, but I enjoy the constraint of it. I also like the shape it gives me. And it also gives me great posture.

Nikki Dee
02-22-2006, 02:34 PM
Whatever floats your boat Randi....and whatever the the occasion demands..I generally only wear "support" wear if I'm wearing a tight fitting dress/skirt...but you are right...sometimes the constriction element is quite sexy.
LOve Nikki. x

Jasmine Ellis
02-22-2006, 02:45 PM
I naver have had pads for hips, or waist cincher.
My bra's are paded, and only wear knickers, or G-string's, with stockings.

rachealgirl
02-22-2006, 03:01 PM
Whole deal here. Boned corset, b cup gel inserts, and fanny and hip padding, anytime I'm dressed.

Charlene Marie
02-22-2006, 03:14 PM
randi,

Since most of us dont have any hips to speak of, I think a padded garment is essential to create the Fem look. I wear 10-12 skirts and without the padded garment the hips are baggy. I too like a waist cincher, got mine from Dream Dresser about twenty years ago. Extremely well made and I can get my waist to a 28 if I dont want to eat anything. My waist varies between 30-32.I currently have the "Sweet Cheeks" hip and bottom padded girdle. I love it, well made and feels great, and really puts the curves where they ought to be. You can get it from "Glamour Boutique" one in Mass. and Vegas. I never wear Carpis, short pants or slacks, but if you like them and you have to tuck
by a dance belt at Cappizeos. This is a jock strap like garment that men ballet dancers where to provide a smooth look to the crotch area of their tights.
There is also something called "The Veronica" a padded girdle I think. Lots of the girls here have them and seem to like them very much.

Hope this helps.

Wendy me
02-22-2006, 04:16 PM
look here ...http://www.glamourboutique.com/Cart/glamourboutique/shopping.cgi?page=bodyshape.html&category=yes&cart_id=6200116_11887

thay have everything your looking for...

Laurie Ann
02-22-2006, 04:43 PM
I don't need any help. Well except for my boobs in a box and padding in my bra. I have been told I have a girly butt but I do not wear anything tight.

linnea
02-22-2006, 06:31 PM
Whole deal here. Boned corset, b cup gel inserts, and fanny and hip padding, anytime I'm dressed.

Unless I'm by myself at home, I wear the full treatment--padded hips and derriere, even a little on the tummy. My breasts are naturally pretty full, but I like something to help shape my waist.

genevieve
02-22-2006, 06:42 PM
for me, it is necessary to wear a corset to pull in the belly. other than that breastforms of course thankfull have a rounded bottom.

womanatheart
02-22-2006, 07:19 PM
Girls,
Trying to add to the subject:
1. To get the 'belly in' look or to reach a semi hour glass shape a real corsette is a must. A corsette allows me to wear clothes I could not normally wear successfully (when I want a thinner look). To pull in what I have to pull in, is not super comfortable.
2. I love low cut boot jeans. To look real good ,most of us need padding. I have found my 4 insertable pads (2 rear, 2 side) in a girdle was less than that perfect look I wanted.
3. I saw a TV show of professional cders who perform on stage. They looked great. They wore a sheet of styrofoam padding that was shapped around their backside that went around to their front thigh and down to the lower side thigh and through the butt (just like a shapely woman) I have heard it said - an upside down heart. Since my 4 pads sown in a girldle lacked the consistent padding I bought some 1/2" Quilters Polyester Batting from a craft shop. It is not as rigid as foam but able to round out the flairs needed in the lower thigh and rear. Start out by cutting a 2 - 3ft section and wrap it around your butt to just mid front thigh. Cut and shape and stuff under your 'down to thigh girdle' and you have a very good, soft shape for those low cut boot jeans that beg for shape. After a while the batting keeps their shape. :angel:
Love,
Stephanie

elizabeth nicole
02-22-2006, 07:31 PM
i am the same way the old tummy has to be held in and time has seen to it that a round bottom is there along with hips
for me, it is necessary to wear a corset to pull in the belly. other than that breastforms of course thankfull have a rounded bottom.

suzanne claire
02-22-2006, 08:01 PM
I have purchased wonderful garments from Classic Curves,plus have a great waist reducer.I need to get pictures done to show the results.I have a great collection.

HaleyPink2000
02-22-2006, 08:58 PM
Lets see pictures please!
Haley:)

Girls,
Trying to add to the subject:
1. To get the 'belly in' look or to reach a semi hour glass shape a real corsette is a must. A corsette allows me to wear clothes I could not normally wear successfully (when I want a thinner look). To pull in what I have to pull in, is not super comfortable.
2. I love low cut boot jeans. To look real good ,most of us need padding. I have found my 4 insertable pads (2 rear, 2 side) in a girdle was less than that perfect look I wanted.
3. I saw a TV show of professional cders who perform on stage. They looked great. They wore a sheet of styrofoam padding that was shapped around their backside that went around to their front thigh and down to the lower side thigh and through the butt (just like a shapely woman) I have heard it said - an upside down heart. Since my 4 pads sown in a girldle lacked the consistent padding I bought some 1/2" Quilters Polyester Batting from a craft shop. It is not as rigid as foam but able to round out the flairs needed in the lower thigh and rear. Start out by cutting a 2 - 3ft section and wrap it around your butt to just mid front thigh. Cut and shape and stuff under your 'down to thigh girdle' and you have a very good, soft shape for those low cut boot jeans that beg for shape. After a while the batting keeps their shape. :angel:
Love,
Stephanie

mskilmer
02-22-2006, 09:07 PM
I almost always wear a body shaper and padded panties. I have no butt! Never tried a real corsette ... guess I'll have to give that a try.

womanatheart
02-24-2006, 06:21 AM
Here a pic showing the result of the padding/batting that I use under a waist to thigh girdle in a pair low cut boot jeans. It might be much shape for some but it can always be decreased. I like the batting/padding vice the sewn in pads because it can give a fuller, down the hip look and tapper off down the thigh. :angel:
Love,
Stephanie