PDA

View Full Version : My fiancee's family

LisaJ1
05-17-2016, 05:01 PM
My fiancée Alexandra's family has been so good to me about my crossdressing and glad to hear that.They love and accept Lisa in.Her family believes in loving and accepting in people for who they are,not how they look.They know this is me and I am happy being a crossdresser.The first time they met Lisa,her mom said I looked gorgeous and we hugged.Her dad was great about it,he saw that I am a normal person in life and said we don't judge people for who they are.Her brother was the same way as her dad.They do like me since I do treat her right and see I am going to be a great step dad to her son,she has a 16 year old son from a previous relationship that does love and accept Lisa in also.In the past,my exes's family thought I was weird and being a weirdo.Judged me too and I hated that.Her family is 100% supportive of us getting married in December.They know Alexandra and I are happy together.Did tell her family I consider myself as male and female and took it well recently.

nikkiwindsor
05-17-2016, 05:14 PM
Lisa, I'm so happy for you...what a fabulous and understanding family! Nikki

LisaJ1
05-17-2016, 05:19 PM
They call me Lisa when I am dressed too.Her mom makes custom jewelry and she made me a pair of hoop earrings once.

Tracii G
05-17-2016, 05:21 PM
Thats really great Lisa.