PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever tested your self?

almalove
05-19-2016, 02:10 AM
Last week I read a post about "have youever kiss a man" and it got me to remenber, a long time ago I was on doubt about weather or not I was gay, as a CD im sure we all when througt that phase, but for me I had to know, so on one weekend when I when to a drag show, all dress up in a LBD, I had shoulder legth hair back then and pierced ears and could wear long earings my face was younger and a clould pass easier, well that nigth I met a guy, we started to talk and at the end nigth he walk me to my car, of course he knew what I was, he got close to me and wrap his arms around me, he kissed me and I accepted trying to fell something and after a few seconds (that seem like hours) I pushed him back, he asked for my number and I gave it to him, I guess I felt obligated, I left and he call me a few days later, but I told him to never call me again, for had proven to my self that I I'm 100% straight and I love only women, how was it for you? I just like to share and know if your had similar experiences.

StacyCD
05-19-2016, 03:42 AM
Never thought of "testing" myself. Even when dressed, I'm 100% straight.

almalove
05-19-2016, 03:45 AM
That's what I always felt like, but I just hab to be sure, LOL

reb.femme
05-19-2016, 04:57 AM
Not 'my cup of tea' as we say back home, but whatever floats your boat. I've not had any thoughts on this, but many do naturally.

My only point to people is, be careful with who you are with and where.

Becky

CarlaWestin
05-19-2016, 07:14 AM
I've socialized with many gay men and women. I truly know that I am 100% heterosexual.

Kate Simmons
05-19-2016, 07:41 AM
Hugging and kissing is nice with the right person, male or female. :)

Sarah Doepner
05-19-2016, 10:02 AM
Yes, I wondered about my sexuality occasionally over the years, but Nope, I haven't tested myself. I've never been in a situation that would have given me the opportunity, so I don't know how I'd respond. And now at nearly 67 years old, I think the odds are not in my favor to get the chance to solve that particular riddle.

Alexa CD
05-19-2016, 10:56 AM
I used to get with a few guys when I was in high school, and I do find the male body sexually appealing so I knew I was attracted to boys as well as girls pretty early. I could have a relationship with a man but I don't think it could ever be that serious, I don't think I could really fall in love with one. I have been seeing a man recently though, he's much older than me and I really like him, he's kind of my test. So while I still like girls and they're still an option I've been mostly preferring guys up until now, they're just a little more practical and they actually suit me pretty well. In my experience an older man and a much younger guy are especially made for each other. I'll get a girlfriend again later.

Jaylyn
05-19-2016, 11:05 AM
When I came to the realization at an older age that i enjoyed the wearing of softer clothes ( my definition of what I like to wear), I wondered if I might be at least bi. I thought about it for a few years but after I fell in love with my to be present wife I realized I'm pretty much just a straight guy. I kind of though have always thought that something was wrong with me deep down about the CD'ing, until I joined this site and have found I'm not alone in doing what I do. I love only women also but have been curious about being dressed around others that are dressed. Some day I think it would be fun to do the Vegas thing DLV and have fun with the other CD's but I think I'd want my wife with me... I know that's weird, but to each their own.

Dana44
05-19-2016, 11:10 AM
Ah, yes I've tested myself and well as a man is nice they are far more fickle than a woman. So, I'm BI but women have two tings that men typically do not have and that is they are loyal and trustworthy and those two things are important to me. Now I know that all do not fit that but even though some men have that trait they are hard to find. but in general all women have those traits. So, that why a lot of us are in a heterosexual relationship.

Ressie
05-19-2016, 11:27 AM
So Alma, you thought you might be gay only because you crossdress?

Jenniferathome
05-19-2016, 11:34 AM
One does not need to test that about which, one is certain.

SheriM
05-19-2016, 04:19 PM
100% hetero when presenting male. 100% lesbian when presenting female.

sometimes_miss
05-19-2016, 04:49 PM
I guess my confusion was because of all the homosexual behavior I was involved in as a child. Even though I was always dressed as a girl, technically I was a male having sex with another male. What I didn't understand back then, was that to me, it wasn't sex, because I didn't even know what sex was, and didn't feel any sexually charged emotions when it was happening. What I felt was the affectionate bond that a child feels with an adult caregiver, as he was the only one who ever touched me without hitting me. By the time I was a teen and had sexual feelings, there was a disgust at the thought of any sexual contact with another male. I can't be absolutely sure it wasn't generated by anger at what was done to me, though that still might be part of the equation. To this day, however, I still experience the feelings of wanting to engage in sex as a female, but not with a male. Which makes me sort of an odd bird at the very least.

reinasblack
05-19-2016, 04:49 PM
i love your brutal honesty.

applause!

i have been tested ,weighted and measured and found wanting to be more feminine but at last its just a fantasy.wanting to see me self as an image in a magazine.

Tracii G
05-19-2016, 05:29 PM
I had to test myself to really know but I have had feelings for certain guys thru out my life.
Even when I was technically straight those feeling were always there.
I was able to admit to myself I was gay and things are fine now.
There are a few guys I would like to kiss but know it will never happen.

docrobbysherry
05-19-2016, 07:12 PM
I'm straight but have met men/trans who I wouldn't mind kissing. However, they MUST pass the same, "toe test", I give every GG I date.

If I can't image her sucking my toes and her mine? I call it a nite and it's our last date!:sad:

PS: I'm NOT a "foot fancier"!

Judy-Somthing
05-19-2016, 09:14 PM
I haven't tested myself but, I've been somewhat tested.
When I was in my late teens my neighborhood had 8 guys and 5 girls.

We usually hung out a my house and some times four or five of us guys would cross-dress, the girls thought it was funny.
At about 18 some of the guys were lets say "Doing each other" I opted out and started dating the girls.

The guys told me Try it you might like it, but I never did try it.

Well to each their own.

I say try on a dress, you will like it!

Robin414
05-19-2016, 10:12 PM
Great post Alma! I kinda did a while ago...had a dream I was about to make out with the drummer from a band but I woke up before we did the deed...I think I've confirmed I'm into GGs. I always have been but as of late (like since joining here) I have thought about it more than once 🤔

Stephanie47
05-19-2016, 10:22 PM
I did not have to undergo a "test." Growing up in the 1960's with absolutely no resources and no Internet anyone who wore women's clothing was a "queer, a faggot" and worse, and, was subject to assault. Of course not knowing anything I think most cross-dressers assumed they were homosexual. However, there was that normal pull toward teenage girls that stirred the loins. I also think most psychologist believe that one tryst with a male does not make a homosexual. I don't think your "test" was valid because it was not spontaneous. You were probably predisposed to reject the encounter to prove to yourself you are straight.

marlacd
05-19-2016, 10:49 PM
Yes I have. I'm Bi, in the correct situation. I find women being unpredictable. Too many think carrying extra weight is healthy, and should be acceptable. I don't agree. If I have a choice of a heavy woman, or going home, I say "call me at home in the morning"

almalove
05-20-2016, 01:18 AM
So Alma, you thought you might be gay only because you crossdress?
I didn't think so then, but to me those to things seem to be connected, that's why it did it, but after that night, and ever since I'm completely sure I only love women, especially my wife, even if I don't share my CDing with anybody from my family, and only dress up when I'm completely sure I'm not going to get caught, may once or twice a year LOL.

Ressie
05-20-2016, 08:37 AM
I didn't think so then, but to me those to things seem to be connected, that's why it did it, but after that night, and ever since I'm completely sure I only love women, especially my wife, even if I don't share my CDing with anybody from my family, and only dress up when I'm completely sure I'm not going to get caught, may once or twice a year LOL.

My first sexual experience (nearly 50 years ago) was with a boy friend of mine. And although I definitely have always gone for girls, the thought of doing more with men always occured to me. Throughout the years I turned down several men that hit on me mostly out of fear. Long story short, I have to admit I'm bisexual. I faced that fear a few times in the last few years and I liked it.

adrienner99
05-20-2016, 08:57 AM
I am not gay and never had to test myself. I also think the CD community, our government, and the world in general should quit worrying about whether someone is gay. It doesn't matter.

ClosetED
05-20-2016, 09:18 AM
When I started college, I saw an ad that said boys make the best girls. A man liked CDers and had clothing and makeup. This was late 70's and I did not know what I was, so yes, I tested myself and met up with the man. This allowed me to dress and be treated like a girlfriend on dates at his place - hand on leg while watching TV, arm on shoulder, and some kissing. He smoked and I hated the smell. Never had sex. Final time was to go out to a movie theater and I passed, but so scared that I never returned after that day. So that helped confirm I was 100% hetero.
Hugs, Ellen

pamela7
05-20-2016, 11:27 AM
the only way to find out how cold the water is, is to get in. I don't need to test because it's in my past. When you're in love with one person though, you don't need to interact sexually with others, so now I'm hetero. I separate romance from sexuality though, as much as we separate gender from sexuality here. In the right situation I'd probably have sex with a male, BUT i'd not feel anything romantic, just something purely physical. However, I just don't feel attracted to males, so I don't think it could ever happen now. :-)

michellechong
05-20-2016, 08:13 PM
I share Pamela7 view, I too separate romance and sexual; though I have sex with countless men but never once I was attracted to them nor fall in love with them, is purely for sexually gratification.

lingerieLiz
05-20-2016, 09:17 PM
I think there is a vast difference because of age and occurrence. Today is much difference from the 50s to today. I grew up in the 50s. I dressed back then when no one knew anything about CDing. As an pre teens I didn't associate sex with being a girl and envisioned growing up to be like my sisters. When I was out on my own in 60 and beyond I didn't know who or what I was. When I was coaxed into being an older friend's date I jumped at it. I could pass and had inherited much of my sisters' wardrobes. I knew that I like to dress up as a girl. I had no idea why. Going out as a girl was a great realization. I had always dated girls in high school. Our first date was platonic and we had a lot of fun getting away with it. After a couple dates he wanted more and I realized that I was not sexually attracted to him.

Charlessa
05-21-2016, 04:28 AM
I never had to test myself. I've always like women. but at a very young age, a cousin and I did some experimenting( he was the same age as I). I was not attracted to him but it was fun. and at the age of 10-11, not turning nothing down. so right from the get go I was bi I guess. I experimented with crossdressing at a very young age too. I had a gay sexual encounter with another friend at 16 also. I basically learned at a young age that all sex is fun. but I'm not attracted to guys at all. except tgs and CDs. but that's another story. since I started so young I never had to test myself.

mechamoose
05-21-2016, 05:50 AM
Yep.

Men (XYs) taste nice, very different from women (XXs)

Both taste wonderful, for different reasons.

(yum!!)

- MM

Alice Torn
05-21-2016, 06:36 AM
When i am dolled up very nice, i sometimes wish i could model and dance for a gentleman, and touch some, but no sex. In guy mode, i have no desire to be with men, but when dressed up, there is a cautious desire to be with a senior man, but not for penetration sex, just modeling, dancing, holding, massages. I am single all my life, would still prefer a tall, willowy woman, but being low income, on disability, i have a snowflakes chance in death valley! I have met three male admirers over the years, only had a second meeting with one. I could have had more, but i was a bit too shy too sleep with him all night, mainly because i a a very light sleeper, and would have kept him from having any sleep. I think he refused a third meeting, because of that.

almalove
05-24-2016, 02:26 AM
Wow thanks for all the diferente views, I'm not sure if the word "test" it's the best one, but I'm at a point that I'm sure of what I want and I in life, and what I don't, that moment really, cement my orientation and preference, hetero and attracted only to the female gender, but loving to crossdress, and feel the feminine clothes, makeup, shoes and all the accessories that make a woman even more beautiful, at the same time that I decided that I don't want to "come out ever" as a CD for I choose to live and be a man and husband to my beautiful wife, and letting " Alma" come out to have some fun only when it's safe, well thanks, love to hear so many "Girls " experiences XOXO

Beverley Sims
05-24-2016, 06:14 AM
When I was twenty, looked smokin' hot, on hormones and with the encouragement of my girlfriends I did enjoy some passionate embraces with dates that had been arranged for me. Really what was a girl to do but enjoy herself. Dressed as a guy and associating with the same men left me quite cold.

As one of the guys in conversation about conquests one of beverley's admirers even told me what he desired of me the next time we met. Of course he did not know but when he met Beverley and was told of his bragging to the boys he was "sorta" confused to say the least. :-)

No I think I am straight.

Nikkilovesdresses
05-24-2016, 09:19 AM
I've been with about 25 women and about 5 men. Great sex with some of each; mediocre sex with some of each.

But I've only ever experienced falling in love with women.

Mayo
05-24-2016, 09:54 AM
I learned, as part of the usual pre-teen/teen experimentation, that I liked other guys as well as girls. I never needed to 'test' myself beyond that because I figured out the answer then. For me, identifying as bisexual came looooong before identifying as a CD/non-binary person.

Tabitha_Sinn
05-24-2016, 09:58 AM
My very first sexual experience was with a male at age 13. I didn't start cross dressing until I was 18.

flatlander_48
05-24-2016, 12:15 PM
This was a question for me going back almost to grade school, only I didn't really know it. What I did know was that I needed to avoid staring at other boys, etc. I started doing some introspection work in 1990 (at the age of 42) and I realized it was the perfect opportunity to talk and think about my sexuality in a non-judgemental way. But, it wasn't until '97 when circumstances came together to allow me to find out where things really sat.

I had been trading messages with a guy for nearly a year. He was going to a conference in Orlando and then to Key West for 3 or 4 days. After some trepidation, I decided to go. Funny thing, though. I felt the need to hedge my bets. The Richard Petty Driving Experience was operating at Walt Disney World Speedway (which was torn down last Summer). I booked a session with the idea that if my sexual escapades bombed, I would have some interesting memories nonetheless.

So, I did the RPDE and we met in the late afternoon. Interesting guy and we got along very well. We slept together that night but didn't have sex until the next morning. It was a very interesting experience not having to be the aggressive partner and exceedingly pleasurable. It was like this in Key West for the next few days and felt like I was separated from my usual persona. It seemed that this was a part of me that I had been missing. One surprising discovery was the ways in which some women might manipulate men with sex. It happened unintentionally, but it was a really odd dynamic and a fascinating insight that would be hard to come by without this juxtaposition of roles.

On the drive back to the Orlando airport, I told him that he was my first. He was genuinely surprised and said that he never noticed any reticence or hesitation on my part. On the plane ride back, I thought about the previous events. My questions had been answered but it didn't translate to a desire to go screw everything in sight. I eventually felt mostly as I always did, but I did feel more comfortable in the company of other men. That had always been a challenge before.

The only difference between then and now was that a few years later I realized that I was still quite attracted to women. Therefore, bisexual was a more descriptive term.

DeeAnn

almalove
05-25-2016, 01:29 AM
For me, i didn't have any sexual experiences in my youth, there was two moments of sexual encounters that really were awkward, to say the least, that in my view don't qualify as sex, I had a kind of a girlfriend in junior high that never when the farther that first base, it was only until I met my now wife that I had a real sexual experience, so that's the only woman in my life that I've been intimate with at the age of 24, and for me that's all that I need, my "test" was way before that, and ever since I just love my wife, and to buy her all the pretty things that she whants, even if when she asks " which dress do you like best? I'm like you know they both look really good take them both, and you'll need need some shoes with that too, while pretending that I don't care too much but really wanting her to get the really cute short dress and shoes, LOL