PDA

View Full Version : Cycling while enfem

Alanea
05-19-2016, 12:45 PM
Hi all, was thinking about doing this and it hit me, is it even possible to ride a bike while tucked enfem?? G.Girls do it of course, but the seat and "equipment " are going to be a problem! Any advice, seat selection or type would be cool.
Alanea:sad::sad:

Jenniferathome
05-19-2016, 12:59 PM
There is no need to tuck while riding as no one can see your junk

Lisa85
05-19-2016, 04:13 PM
Don't go with "soft saddles" look for prostrate friendly saddles, either split or designed for less pressure. You can always put weight on one side of road saddle. Read up on nerve damage from wrong saddles and/or positions

SheriM
05-19-2016, 04:15 PM
I cannot ride my bike while tucked.

StarrOfDelite
05-19-2016, 05:57 PM
My total annual cycling mileage is about 3000 miles a year. I do a few long rides, 50 miles plus, but the majority of my riding is in 10-15 mile cruises in my immediate area. I probably cycle about 1/3 or 14 of the time en femme.

If you use proper cycling shorts with a chamois, then the only difference between M and F is the width of the space between the thighs, wider for girls of course. I have a pink helmet, and green and pink cycling shorts, and I wear a pony tail to float in the slipstream, and it's a gas!

I don't know why you would even think of tucking? The chamois totally covers your junk in about 1/2 inch of foam, and its outline on either male or female shorts, makes both sexes appear to be the same, which is pretty much asexual.

I echo, btw, the comments denise85 made about saddle selection, prostate and nerve damage, and comfort.

Dee-anna
05-19-2016, 08:05 PM
I also like to cycle (mountain bike) but have not though to go cycling en femme mmm , do you girls wear any make up at all while cycling ?

Sallee
05-19-2016, 08:14 PM
I have done it and it was fun but proved to be more hassle than it was worth. Just soon ride in guy mode and save my dressing time for other things. I have hiked and run enfem and that was fun. Hiking especially although just a few miles 3 or 4 on an easy trail. Serious hiking I don't know if boobs and hips would help but I certainly would enjoy the nice fem walking outfits

Jocee
05-20-2016, 07:40 AM
I've done it a few times, but franky it is a bit of a hassle with makeup and hair...... so now I just cycle in womens gear, but in boy mode, sometimes with forms...

Joanna

StarrOfDelite
05-20-2016, 12:53 PM
I also like to cycle (mountain bike) but have not though to go cycling en femme mmm , do you girls wear any make up at all while cycling ?

I wear very little makeup for a couple of reasons. I have an OCD personality, and tend to try to be the fastest cyclist on the road, and that produces a lot of sweat. More leisurely (and probably better balanced psychologically) riders wouldn't have to worry about that, however.

The helmet and its interaction with a wig also produces heat and sweat. I've read that there are makeup components which are specifically designed to be resistant to sweat, but don't know any brand names. All I wear is eyebrow pencil, a bit of waterproof eyeliner, and lipstick.

Back to the wig. Most man-made fiber wigs cannot be shaped to fit inside a helmet, and I don't own one which is conducive to use with a bicycling helmet. My natural hair is neck-length, long enough to make a small ponytail with a rubber band, and I add a clip-on ponytail which is 12 inches long which I use in conjunction with my natural hair to create a Fem effect.

I haven't tried it, but I suspect that inexpensive, long wigs, a little bit thin and chintzy on top, could be used to make a similar effect with a bit of trimming, and the braiding of the long hair.

p.s. edit: With respect to forms, a serious cylcler on a road bike would be hunched over the handlebars, and larger sizes will probably get in the way. My ex-wife, who is a DD tells me that her breasts get in her way. I ride with a sports bra and enhancers only.

prettytoes
05-21-2016, 06:45 AM
I ride during the pre-dawn hours, when there is little traffic on the rural roads I ride. I generally wear capris, either fitted running capris, or mountain bike capris, a sports bra, and a thin sleeveless workout top. I also wear padded underwear (women's, of course!) to eliminate the sore butt associated with cycling. No need to tuck with all the padding.

flatlander_48
05-22-2016, 02:51 AM
I got back into cycling in 2001 and it's been pretty constant until the last 2-3 years. Anyway, starting up again now that we've moved.

If I dress to go out, I need to do full makeup. "Light" makeup doesn't work for me as it is necessary to cover some discoloration due to razor burn. Anyway, it doesn't seem worth it to do full makeup to go riding. And, I always ride with jersey and bibs,

DeeAnn

Added: Don & new bike...

CONSUELO
05-22-2016, 09:35 AM
I cycle, often over long distances in organized rides. The difference in appearance between men's and women's cycling gear is fairly small. You can choose more feminine colors for your gear and also you can adopt painted nails etc. Makeup is rather superfluous as it is more important to wear a good layer of sunscreen. Some lipstick would be fine and if you have pierced ears you could wear some small earrings or ear studs.
Some ladies I know in the cycling community do wear some lipstick and ear studs or a small necklace but most just wear the basic uniform which is more or less unisex.
Don't bother with tucking. Cycling shorts smooth out differences in the genital area. However your legs should be hairless, but that applies to all riders.

CarlaWestin
05-22-2016, 10:29 AM
I once cycled the entire length round trip on the DC bike path through Rock Creek Park wearing bra and forms, leotard and tights, and ballet flats.
No makeup or wig. It was great fun and quite the workout.

abby054
05-22-2016, 09:10 PM
When I bike en femme, I do some mild contouring but that is it for makeup. I had laser beard removal, so only minimal shadow. No need to tuck because my bike shorts round things out nicely. I do wear a high end sports bra with my forms. I put a beige washcloth on the inside of each form to cut down on the sweating. I put my house key on a ring and slip it into the lower side of my bike shorts. The elasticized shorts hold it secure. I have a short wig that fits inside my bike helmet, but shows enough hair to look plenty femme.

I bike in the cool of the morning or evening as a personal preference...avoid the hot part of the day and avoid being on the road in the dark. The worst problem with biking at cooler hours on Denver's extensive network of bike trails is bugs down the cleaveage. Sports bras tend to have plenty of space to collect bugs when hunched over on a bike. I don't bike fast enough to extinguish them on impact, so I wear a hoodie zipped all the way up. It is a bit warm, but the alternative is creepy, literally.

Lisa85
05-22-2016, 11:51 PM
Sorry, I really don't get this fantasy.

It barely makes sense w/ beach cruiser. Then you can keep bike under 300 and wear floppy hats and other femine attire.

But a mtn bike is what, 400 to 10,000. A road bike is 800 to 10,000. A tri bike is 1,200 to 10,000. Plus bib or jersey, chamois pants, etc. It's going to be challenging to find a frame sized right for a guy in a girls style. Wrong size means more sweat, ugh.

The biggest hold back for more girls cycling is that it is not femine enough. The female cyclist wear extremely limited makeup, maybe studs, and sports bras.
To pull off the femine cyclist look, you'll also need to be to maintain a fast cadence, i.e pedal speed, as this is how they compensate for weaker muscles.

That's a lot to spend for the right to wear sports bras, and have a separate girls bike. Male cyclists shave legs, wear spandex clothing and look just as pretty.

I'd rather buy a wardrobe of dresses and separates that I could wear without that sweat and with the ability to have a much richer stepping out of male mindset experiences.

It sounds like maybe this is a fantasy in the head without seeing what is wore on the streets and trails. Suggest: observe more and re-evaluate.