PDA

View Full Version : Sexy Ballgowns/Prom dresses

Pink Satin Sissy
02-22-2006, 05:04 PM
Hi Girls,
I was just wondering if any of you had any ballgowns, bridesmaid or prom dresses? I own about 20 - 25 and I would love to have them altered, some shorter, some way short and some need to be altered in the breast area. Does anyone have any suggestions about alterations?

Pink Satin Sissy

Julia Cross
02-22-2006, 05:24 PM
Make sure you have plenty of money. My girlfriend does this sort of thing professionally, and other than hem lines, the rest is quite time consuming.

Julia

Laurie Ann
02-22-2006, 05:36 PM
Your local tailor shop should be able to help.

Victoria-Marie
02-22-2006, 05:40 PM
Hi Girls,
I was just wondering if any of you had any ballgowns, bridesmaid or prom dresses? I own about 20 - 25 ...

Pink Satin Sissy

Pink,

where do you keep these 20-25 ballgowns, bridesmaid or prom dresses as, according to your profile, you are a closet CD (wife does not know). They must be hard to hide, no?

Pink Satin Sissy
02-22-2006, 05:57 PM
Yes, they are hard to keep hidden. I have them in my office and since it's detached and above my garage, it's easy to keep thme hidden in several secret places. I keep them in plastic cases above the ceiling and in old sample cases. I sold about 10 on ebay last month to keep from getting caught because I had to store them in one of my filing cabinets. She rarely comes up to my office and she likes it that way, so I feel pretty safe.

Pink

SoCalSuziCD
02-22-2006, 06:23 PM
Hi Girls,
I was just wondering if any of you had any ballgowns, bridesmaid or prom dresses? I own about 20 - 25 and I would love to have them altered, some shorter, some way short and some need to be altered in the breast area. Does anyone have any suggestions about alterations?

Pink Satin Sissy

Sometimes just going to random alteration shop may get your problem solved. Whenever I go public and buy femenine stuff, I just tell them "I lost a bet and have to dress up as a girl." Usually passes without a problem ;)

Shelby
02-22-2006, 08:45 PM
Make nice with a community theater groups costume person. They tend to be pretty open. In some of the small regional theater companies I have noticed that the costume people tend to be gay guys. They are always good to know and they know how hard it is to be accepted in society too.

Staci
02-22-2006, 09:21 PM
I have a prom dress. It is a lilac color. I wear a bridal petticoat underneath it. It was made to measure for me. It fits great. Maybe you don't need to get all of them adjusted. Even having one that fits like a glove is a lot of fun. Believe me. I wear mine a lot. The swish swish of the petti under the satin prom dress is sooooooo great.:dance:

HaleyPink2000
02-22-2006, 09:45 PM
I'd love to have a reason to buy a Gown to go to a Gala or dance some place. My Wife might not like it, LOLOLOL! But, ahhh I'd love it. Have my eye on several right now under $300? "I'm hoping" with shoes.

Haley:)

Francesca Chantel
02-22-2006, 10:42 PM
One of my many formal gowns, I love them...

skidoo95plus
02-23-2006, 05:16 AM
hi francesca i m stacey lynne i love your dress it s very pretty you look lovely nice pic great job hon stacey lynne

MsJanessa
02-23-2006, 09:03 AM
Hi Girls,

Pink Satin Sissy
Find a seamstress in your area that you can trust and take them to her--also she can make you some new ones---last fall I had a red satin ball gown made--I'm modeling it in the Satin and Leather thread in the photos forum if your interested.

KarenNY
02-23-2006, 11:16 AM
I probably have about 10 ballgowns and prom/bridesmaid dresses from over the years, although some are too small for me now. I hit 30 a few years ago and all of a sudden went from a size 12 to a 14 pushing 16. :(

I have probably owned more than 20 prom and formal gowns over the course of my life, although some were lost in my great college purge. I got my first formal gown from my mother (my mother was very supportive and accepting of my CDing) when I was about 13 -- it was a Loralie Originals design, one of those light pink satin floor-length gowns with short puffed sleeves and an absolute riot of light pink lace trim everywhere! With my shoulder-length wig and padding that I wore at the time, plus light makeup, I looked like a junior high girl ready for her first dance! My mother zipped me up in back and she even commented that it was too bad I couldn't go to a dance like that because I looked so pretty!

I also own two wedding gowns, both Alfred Angelo designs. I adore wedding and formal gowns.

Tiffany Anne 9954
02-23-2006, 12:28 PM
I don't know if ths gown qualifys as a "sexy gown".
Pic was taken at a support group dinner a few years back s(canned from a photo).

Pink Satin Sissy
02-23-2006, 08:37 PM
Girls,
You have all given me such good advice and I just love all of the pretty dresses and especially the wedding gowns. Beautiful, just beautiful!

Hugs,

Pink