PDA

View Full Version : I Feel so naughty

Sophie Yeats
10-19-2004, 01:45 PM
This is great, I'm sitting in our shared office at home with two housemates and a friend. I'm also currently wearing my favourite blue panties and some nude tights under my trousers.
No-one has absolutely any idea.. *sigh* If only I could just put a skirt on instead of the trousers and just be done with it. Actually if I could just take of my male self and put on a whole new girly me then life would be great.
Wishes and wishes and wishes...
I think I'll pamper myself tonight with a long hot soak in the bath, shave my legs, moisturise and paint my nails whilst watching CSI: Miami...

- Sophie xXx

babe4life
10-20-2004, 12:14 PM
Sophie, sounds like a great plan of action. Did you do it? I also watched CSI Miami last night. The CSI shows are close to the top of my favourites :)

Jennifer, if that is you in your profile pic, you will have NO problems ... Now I am completely jealous! ;)

Love,
Vicky

Sophie Yeats
10-20-2004, 01:26 PM
Ack!
I forgot how bad I am painting my toenails :(
Still I now have nice smooth legs and electric blue nails *grins*
Boy did my other half pounce on me when she got back from work. I didn't get to sleep until after 1 am.
Wohoo!

- Sophie xXx

Alex
10-22-2004, 08:58 AM
i live at home wiv my parants (im in my teens btw) i love wearn my fave black thong under my trousers from my pic do u think id past outside my house???? :confused:

Holy crap! You are beautiful!
I am so jealous of you!
Seriously though, I agree. You will have NO problem passing.

Wenda
10-22-2004, 10:26 PM
Ok U!!! this sounds like a best of both worlds deal!! envy, envy, envy... wenda.

michelle marie
10-24-2004, 04:57 AM
Hi jennifer
there is no problempast as girl i know you going to have lot of men and boys truning there heads around and how old ar you becasue i got to say that you are avery cute and sexy girl love you alot mmichelle marie :p

Lesha
10-24-2004, 11:28 AM
Nothing like spending the day waking around in your fav pair of panties. :)
Or waking up and realising you slept in a sexy little nighty. I love that naughty, cute feeling

Lesha